Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:23:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya  (Read 4515 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 02:04:54 pm »

DEAR George,

Some TEN posts have passed the revue, after I posted THIS but nobody seems to boither to comment on this information of a FASLSE Atlantis in America.

Cry We have not met yet, and I don';t want to antigonize You, but the Atlantis hype was initiated by GEORGEOS DIAZ MONTEXANO, and his "Cronie" Collina Girard back in 2003 with a National geographic Article about This isle of Atlantis as A mudshoal at the perifery of the Atlantic preferably in front of Gibraltar as the "Pelagos Atlanticum, or Pelagou Atlantikoum"

Until then most people believed Atlantis to be in the MIDDLE of the Atlantic like the Azores; Ice-land Green-Land or Even in: Ierland(= supposition by Ulf Erlichsson from Upsala.)Poet Virgil even toght of the Arctic!   My CONTENTION, is that the"OCEAN"of the KNOWN-WORLD the Oikumenos wher Atlantis was situated was the GULF-of-ADEN.

But Alas for the proper "Atlantis" America is definitly off, WHY? simple: because Columbus, when searching for "India"or Atlantis, heb his arabic Seamap of Atlantis upside Down, and so he found it in Brazill & the Antillies isles .
But had he NOT held his Atlantis map upside Down it would have shown up, in south Araby in ADEN, Yemen republic.

Ofcourse Global/eustatic-Sea-levelrise has submerged many coastal regions, not neccesarily named "Atlantis"  If you got time, please read my signature for the Location & Time Frame of the REAL Atlantis

It was a Volcanic Kingdom inbetween Lybia( Which was EAST Africa and ASIA, which was Araby in Plato's time.) The roman translators used Roman carthogragy that changed Plato's East-African Lybia to the North of Africa and supplanted ASIA-Maiorem, to ASIA-Minorem thus altering Plato's original  right CoÖrdinates, 5.000 miles from the right/real spot.

We may keep fooling ourselves that Atlantis is in all those 55 places that those serious scholars suggested back at "Melos" Greece conference-Hall in 2005, but get real, ther was only ONE Atlantis, the others sites are Atlantislike digs from bandwaggon oppertunists.

All Atlantologists are searching Atlantis UNDER the waves, that is truely ridicules because Plato clearly said that it's acropolis was at least 30 meters above sealevel after the socalled Flood or rather the Tsunami wave relented, Atlantis was indeed subsided but as an extinct Crater it still survived above water.  Author:BENOIT and Rider Haggard, (book: "SHE")even supposed it to be in HOGGAR mountains, in Algeria/North-Africa.

King Ferdinand of Spain decided in 1500 ad, that traditionally Spain a name derived from Hispagnola or Hesperis, were the original "Atlantis" and thus Spain or it's Kings were traditionally the heirs of Atlantis and thus the ancient Atlantic Empire including America ( and Marukesh/ Mauretania/Marocco, which he occupied thus unopposed.)

A curious detail that most historians involving Atlantis do not know is that Spain had waged a 80 years- old (Civil-)War with the Dutch Republic( 1568-1648 ad.)  The Atlantic was named "Spanish Sea" before the end of that now forgotten war@!  And the Dutch who won it were ofcourse Loafe to continue sailing on a "Spanish-Sea"as if nothing had happened !  so, they proposed a names-change at the 1648-Münster-Peace Treaty.  The English wanted the English Sea, the Germans a German Sea, and the Dutch, well you can guess that!

So as a compromize Spain came-up with the name "Atlantic Ocean"as a claim to fame( but the Dutch did not know that so they agreed all to this "Nutural" name, "Nutural" except for Spain ofcourse, but the Dutch were  satisfied that they did not have to continue to navigate in a water that was named"Spanish"
Later on, Writers and scholars alike came to think that this "Atlantic" has always carried the name Atlantic -Ocean, and forgot that in Plato's time there has only been ONE"Ocean" namely the Indian-Ocean

And if we take the Atlantis-Coördinates as we understand them today and place them into the Indian-Ocean,the compass-dial would point at ADEN.  ( which was also simultaniously "Old-Israel and the biblical"Paradise-of-Eden.)

Ofcourse You are free  like Bauval and Hancock in India, to continue to  suppose an Atlantis in America
 but that would not be the Atlantis of Plato-proper !

Thank You for your time and effort to understand my drift.

Sincerely  :     Cry  "BlueHue"   Cry

PS,
 The Yemenites were so reliefed to have gotten independance from the British colonial- ADEN protectorate
That by means of Festivities they staged TWO happy  but totally unneccesary Civi Wars, which failed their objective and they are still paying mortages to pay off those Russian arms that they bought in 1990 !
So they lack the money/funds to pump Aden Bay dry and dig-up old Altantis from the Crater-bottom, to start an Atlantis-Tourism bussiness.

PS-2
ABOUT  Sealevel rise : a short note:
From 9.000-855 bc  the Mean-eustatic- Sea level rose a mere 100 meters in total; but inbetween 855-755 bc the Sea-level rose a huge amount of 50 meters in which "Atlantis"/ Aden really drowned and All quarternary Lakes busted and even the Climate changed from wet to arid.

PS-3
Your-academic-retoric Question would be"Can I prove that ADEN was the"Proper"Atlantis ?? I have done nothing else, read my posts or my Signature ! ( Have a  hapy holiday in Aden ! )

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: