Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:01:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NGS TV - Atlantis & the Maya  (Read 4514 times)
nikas
« on: March 21, 2007, 12:13:04 pm »

Thank you, Desiree,
Yes, many documentaries are attempting to disprove or even embarrass Atlantis researchers (I know greg Little refused to be part of the NGS-TV special because he felt that would be the NGChannel's approach to his research). But the academics are even worse. They not only want to belittle the work of the likes of me, they want to tar and feather me, then burn me at the stake.  And Keay Davidson of the SF Chronicle called NG-TV "a journalistic ****" for even presenting me and my ideas. Ah well.
Hi George,
I saw the documentary about your work in costa-rica (the one with the spheres.) Well to tell the truth I don’t agree with you on few things.
First of all documentaries don’t try to disprove, they try to exaggerate in order to sell. You do have to understand that they don’t care about you or your work. They care about the rates. They’re in advertisement business. So they try to exaggerate about your work and then find others who disagree with you and show their work too. It’s all about the conflict. It’s up to you to prove them wrong.
I have my own theory, the Maltese island. So far I had many serious contacts but none ridiculed my work. They didn’t have the resources to do that. Because my clues are taken from the source, Plato’s dialog. I wouldn’t mind going to National Geographic and face any of the critics or explorers. I guarantee you that no one will dare to ridicule me. They may find errors; yeah it happens, but not to make a foul out of me!
I saw this other program the other day that it was trying to show that the spheres were made by native people not more than 1,000 years ago. They did that by making one in just few weeks using primitive tools. They also said that carbon-dating showed that the spheres were les than 2,000 years old. Nevertheless, I wasn’t there to see those things, so they may as well lie. It kind of made sense.  Also in your documentary I didn’t see anybody making fun or embarrass you Erick. I’ve seen almost all of those documentaries about Atlantis. Many were ridiculed and embarrassed….by themselves.  For instance, Robert Sarmast. Being so sure about his wall, even challenging others (geologist!?!) he is an architect how can he do that? At the end, he himself claimed that it was natural. Tell me where Josh, the presente,r embarrassed him. I think he was very modest towards Sarmast.
However, I specialize in Ancient Greek and in particular the work of Plato. I would like to evaluate your clues that point at Atlantis being in Costa rica. I have done this to most Location theories out there. Some accept my critisicm some not. If you like I am more than happy to discuss this open to this forum.
Respect,
NIKAS
www.superatlantis.com
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: