Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:42:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Giza Conspiracy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Giza Conspiracy  (Read 688 times)
Rourke

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 08:26:58 pm »

My colleagues have observed clandestine digging at Giza and presumably Hawass has been in on it having been paid off. 

You got any written sources on this, Horus?  The same thing has been done by the Muslims in the area of the Temple of the Mount an d I do have a source on it:

Moslems Destroy Temple Mount Artifacts

In November 1999, the Wakf or Islamic Trust that oversees the Temple Mount, began illegally excavating an area at the southern end of the compound. Workers dug up tons of earth and dumped the “rubble” in the Kidron Valley.

Their goal was twofold: To erase all evidence of the Biblical Temples by destroying artifacts and to build a new mosque in the underground area known as Solomon’s Stables, strengthening Islam’s claim to the disputed holy place.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=136&view=item&idx=516
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:31 pm »

My colleagues have observed clandestine digging at Giza and presumably Hawass has been in on it having been paid off. 

You got any written sources on this, Horus?

There never are for such things else it wouldn't be 'secret' or 'clandestine', and it is word-of-mouth.  A good friend of mine has been to Giza about thirty times in the last five years for his own astroarcheological research and was part of the Polish team that did a large GPR survey of the Plateau in 2006. [I have some of this data -tunnels and chambers under Giza for sure.]  He has been the director of an exacavation at Hawara from GPR leads that seem to indicate that this is the site of the legendary labyrinth Herodotus wrote of.  

Anyway, he and several others have told me in detail what they have seen happening at Giza. I'm sorry this isn't first-hand, and it certainly consitutes a "rumor" and it really only has value to me personally because they are my friends and I trust them. But no one has been able to do much of any digging recently (secret or otherwise) because the water table has mysteriously risen to the point that it was literally 'ponding' on the Plateau last year with a veritable "lake" by the Sphinx. This is why Mark Lehner and Hawass have been digging at Saqqara lately.  
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: