Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:29:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9364 times)
Horus

« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:27 pm »

Wow!  Shocked I didn't realize that we had an entire section devoted to that here! That's an impressive collection articles, B! Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #331 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:29 pm »

LOL, Horus....

I guess by now you would have figured out I go on 'periodic binges'.

That was my "VIMANA" binge.  It will resume soon.....

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #332 on: June 18, 2009, 02:31:30 pm »

Brought to us by three wonderful young members -

IN FULL:

THE MAHABHARATA

AND

RAMAYAN OF VALMIKI

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/board,207.0.html

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:33:32 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #333 on: June 18, 2009, 05:06:19 pm »

Which books of The Mahabharata depicted the flying machines?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2009, 05:07:50 pm »

Vimanika Shastra - but it is not "ancient"  It was channnelled in what we call recent history.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2009, 10:30:10 pm »

".........According to the Dronaparva, part of the Mahabarata, and the Ramayana, one Vimana described was shaped like a sphere and born along at great speed on a mighty wind generated by mercury. It moved like a UFO, going up, down, backwards and forewards as the pilot desired. In another Indian source, the Samar, Vimanas were "iron machines, well-knit and smooth, with a charge of mercury that shot out of the back in the form of a roaring flame." Another work called the Samaranganasutradhara describes how the vehicles were constructed. It is possible that mercury did have something to do with the propulsion, or more possibly, with the guidance system. Curiously, Soviet scientists have discovered what they call "age-old instruments used in navigating cosmic vehicles" in caves in Turkestan and the Gobi Desert. The "devices" are hemispherical objects of glass or porcelain, ending in a cone with a drop of mercury inside.

It is evident that ancient Indians flew around in these vehicles, all over Asia, to Atlantis presumably; and even, apparently, to South America. Writing found at Mohenjodaro in Pakistan (presumed to be one of the "Seven Rishi Cities of the Rama Empire") and still undeciphered, has also been found in one other place in the world: Easter Island! Writing on Easter Island, called Rongo-Rongo writing, is also undeciphered, and is uncannily similar to the Mohenjodaro script. Was Easter Island an air base for the Rama Empire's Vimana route? (At the Mohenjo-Daro Vimana-drome, as the passenger walks down the concourse, he hears the sweet, melodic sound of the announcer over the loudspeaker,

"Rama Airways flight number seven for Bali, Easter Island, Nazca, and Atlantis is now ready for boarding. Passengers please proceed to gate number..") in Tibet, no small distance, and speaks of the "fiery chariot" thusly: "Bhima flew along in his car, resplendent as the sun and loud as thunder... The flying chariot shone like a flame in the night sky of summer ... it swept by like a comet... It was as if two suns were shining. Then the chariot rose up and all the heaven brightened."

In the Mahavira of Bhavabhuti, a Jain text of the eighth century culled from older texts and traditions, we read:

"An aerial chariot, the Pushpaka, conveys many people to the capital of Ayodhya. The sky is full of stupendous flying-machines, dark as night, but picked out by lights with a yellowish glare"

The Vedas, ancient Hindu poems, thought to be the oldest of all the Indian texts, describe Vimanas of various shapes and sizes: the "ahnihotra-vimana" with two engines, the "elephant-vimana" with more engines, and other types named after the kingfisher, ibis and other animals........"

The Anti-Gravity Handbook (Lost Science)
by D. Hatcher Childress
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:32:30 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #336 on: July 09, 2009, 03:48:21 pm »

Is the War of the Gods over? Or has it just been dormant for 12,000 years?

Ancient texts and prophecies from all over the world speak of the return of the Gods, God, or some Savior!

If this is true then when will this happen?  2012?   Perhaps not!

2012 we are finding out is not the end of the world as some doomsayers would like to believe, but rather 2012 is a new beginning, and quite possibly a jump in planetary vibration, or evolution.
The return of the Gods has been described as a time of cleansing, a time when evil will be destroyed, a time of war!   A reoccurring question throughout this thread has been are theses gods/aliens good or bad, if this jump in vibration is set in stone then why would a cleansing be needed?

Many have theorized that they are coming to assist us with our transition to this higher vibration, but for some reason I’ve never been able to buy this.
According to Sitchen and Tsarion and many other researchers these gods/aliens have always sought to enslave us!  So why would they now be trying to help us? What’s changed?

I have my theories and proofs I just wanted to throw this out there and get some different opinions.   I also thought that this would be a good way to get this thread going again.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #337 on: July 09, 2009, 03:49:26 pm »

He's a Video that I just discovered while researching this.

Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #338 on: July 09, 2009, 04:39:26 pm »

2012 we are finding out is not the end of the world as some doomsayers would like to believe, but rather 2012 is a new beginning, and quite possibly a jump in planetary vibration, or evolution.
The return of the Gods has been described as a time of cleansing, a time when evil will be destroyed, a time of war!   A reoccurring question throughout this thread has been are theses gods/aliens good or bad, if this jump in vibration is set in stone then why would a cleansing be needed?

Hi Wind welcome back!  Smiley

Nature tends to correct imbalances and that's why a "cleansing/purification" by earth changes is destined to occur.
Not all people are going to experience the same outcome either.  Not everyone is at the same soul age nor at the same point of spiritual development on the path to enlightenment and unity with the Source.  Some will experience war and chaos, others will not.  Reality can split off into parallel and alternate timelines with different outcomes.  Which world do you want to be in? Choose your illusion, my friend!
Doing the inner work, healing, clearing out hate and judgements raises our vibration so we can enter the higher planes consciously.  Remember- love and faith move us closer to Source, fear and doubt move us away from it.

Many have theorized that they are coming to assist us with our transition to this higher vibration, but for some reason I’ve never been able to buy this.
According to Sitchen and Tsarion and many other researchers these gods/aliens have always sought to enslave us!  So why would they now be trying to help us? What’s changed?

Extra terrestrials are not lumped into one category anymore than the people of the Earth are.  Some of these aren't even in the 3rd dimension and have already ascended.  Others are lower vibrational races with their own agendas and these would be the "Greys" or Zeta Reticuli, and the "Reptoids" from Alpha Draconis.  With 100 billion "known" galaxies you can rest assured that there are lot of intelligent races in this physical Universe, and in others.  And this doesn't even cover all of the worlds in the higher dimensions!

Please watch:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6387615476786092490&ei=9vP4SfrwE6qwqAPihqT_Dg&q=%22Legend+of+Atlantis+part+3%22

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 04:50:54 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #339 on: July 09, 2009, 04:59:36 pm »

When I click on the video it won't play and says "invalid parameters".
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Horus

« Reply #340 on: July 09, 2009, 05:10:59 pm »

When I click on the video it won't play and says "invalid parameters".

That happens to me sometimes too on other videos...

It's Legend of Atlantis part 3 and can be viewed here

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,17825.0.html

and if the portal doesn't play there either, click the link to Google video below it.

Nevermind the ridiculously misleading title or the first two minutes of the video; everything after that illustrates all that I have just mentioned in graphic detail and is very entertaining.  Wink

Part 4 is great too but is better seen after 3.
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #341 on: July 09, 2009, 09:39:56 pm »

Hi Wind welcome back! 

Nature tends to correct imbalances and that's why a "cleansing/purification" by earth changes is destined to occur.
Not all people are going to experience the same outcome either.  Not everyone is at the same soul age nor at the same point of spiritual development on the path to enlightenment and unity with the Source.  Some will experience war and chaos, others will not.  Reality can split off into parallel and alternate timelines with different outcomes.  Which world do you want to be in? Choose your illusion, my friend!
Doing the inner work, healing, clearing out hate and judgements raises our vibration so we can enter the higher planes consciously.  Remember- love and faith move us closer to Source, fear and doubt move us away from it.

Thanks for the welcome back Horus. I do agree with what you said, and believe it or not I already knew it, I guess I just needed to be riminded of it. Grin  With everything that I read and watch sometimes it gets filed away and I forget it.  It's good to be reminded, thank you Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:49 pm »

Extra terrestrials are not lumped into one category anymore than the people of the Earth are.  Some of these aren't even in the 3rd dimension and have already ascended.  Others are lower vibrational races with their own agendas and these would be the "Greys" or Zeta Reticuli, and the "Reptoids" from Alpha Draconis.  With 100 billion "known" galaxies you can rest assured that there are lot of intelligent races in this physical Universe, and in others.  And this doesn't even cover all of the worlds in the higher dimensions!

Horus usually when I speak of the Alien Gods I mean the Anunnaki, I didn't mean to lump the others in with them. The Anunnaki are the ones that I'm assuming the prophecies speak of as returning, they're the ones that Sitchen and Tsarion talk about.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:51:08 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #343 on: October 31, 2009, 02:36:50 pm »

I'm going to link this thread up with a new one that Ive been working on, I believe that it goes hand in hand with the Ancient War of the Gods, and perhaps the future War.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,21910.msg184379.html#msg184379

Are the answers staring us in the face?
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #344 on: October 31, 2009, 02:54:12 pm »

After spending the past two hours skimming over this thread and refreshing my mind as to what has been discussed I think I’m ready to continue

This discussion has consisted of:
Atlantis, Anunnaki, Aliens, Genetic engineering, God’s and Goddesses, ancient Atomic wars,  and of course Elephants LOL.

So where to now? The possibilities are limitless. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: