Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:56:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9398 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2009, 06:53:12 am »

WHAT  ABOUT   :" AMON-MIN " ?? as in:  AMMONITES or: "  KHEPHAR - AMMONI "(the original egyptian Name of Salomon's " OPHIR ".) Cry Shocked Cry or:  JAMES and " AMEN " !

Could it be.....Amun or Amen?

Like in TUT-ANKH-AMUN/AMEN.......
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:54:51 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2009, 07:02:39 am »

Dear  WIND,
IGNORANCE is BLISS

MOON has collided TWICE with Earth and ONCE with MARS
Egyptian Astronomers/ Amun-priests have recorded that in Historical times
and Author " Walther Schlossmann,  researched THAT in 1981 so I am not " Fibbing"

The fact that You have not heard of it yet is no fault of yours, because you don't read egyptian stuff
but others have and so I informed you about a loophole in your Knowledge ( but all I get is disbelieve.)

Sincerely " Blue Hue "

I admit a Moon earth collision won't be pleasant

Sorry Blue but you can't argue with reality

That's not what I meant Blue Hue, the reality is that there was no collision with our moon and there never will be!

In Revellation=chapter 20 and in the Ipuwer Papyrus is exactly written what happens when a cometary  body happens to fall to Earth
Everything that is loose wil fly around but humans won't be killed they have the wit to hold on to something whilst animals may just stampede !

Revelation is supposedly a book of future prophecies, why on earth are you using it to prove your whacked out theories on the past?

Report Spam   Logged

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2009, 07:05:34 am »

Qoais,

here something i found...

Detail of first page from the Aztec Boturini Codex showing the use of semasiological writing combined with phonetic glyph elements.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_writing_systems
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2009, 07:12:23 am »

Dear........Q

Dr. Velikovsky in his book:  " Earth in Upheaval " has recorded many indian stories about QUETZAL COATL" which is the Moon falling to Earth ion Greek it was namesd" PHAETON or ATON.) but another less wellknown name for Moon falling to Earth was " HAEPHAISTOS( who was pushed TWICE a\over the edge of Olympus by both Parents ( because of his " Uglyness " ) in revence he told the SAMOS-Islanders to fabricate intoxic Wine( with which ODYSSEUS was able to Douze the Cyclop Polyphemus &  Jason, the Dragon Ladon, and Heracles to upset a war between the Lapyths and the Horsemen of C( I forget.)  Maybe this picture was contemporary with the 1055 bc Moon-collision.

Does anyone know where this relief came from?  It's obviously a volcano, someone drowning, buildings falling over, and someone escaping in a row boat and the "look" is Mayan or Olmec or something.  Someone posted it somewhere else and doesn't know where this particular frieze is located.  Anyone seen it before?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:13:44 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2009, 07:20:39 am »

Thank you MARIO for letting us see this convention scene of 1974
Maybe now you understand how greeved I was not to have met my idol before he died end 1979 !
In his honour I founded a" Children's Museum of ancient fairytales "( because 1979 was also the UNESCO-year of the" uneducated Child.")

Immanuel Velikovsky: The Bonds of the Past 1

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:21:05 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #245 on: May 22, 2009, 07:33:36 am »

Dear  Q,

Because dr Velikovsky studied instances of violent- Constellation changes in ancient records he was able to reconstruct celestial movements of Venus along the Planets as a newcomer and Moon as a collider of Mars and Earth. This was done by egyptian astronomers but when  God- King Salmanasser-3 occupied Egyptian ARABY he forbade this knowledge and had it sricken from the( Jewish-Tora/)Bible. That's why we don't know about it .

The Present Moon in it's present condition won't be able to fall to earth or Mars, but Moon was also a newcomer in 1055 bc and had the speed of a torpedo  or cyclotron, when it hit Mars and Earth, before it stabillized into it's present orbit you may call this" Forbidden - Knowledge "

Ofcourse God King Salmanasser-3 was not omnipotented and some contemporaryMKoon observations as a newcomer(= NIBIRU !) may have survived his Censorships.  Dr Velikovsky was virtually demonised by revealing these" Secrets of the Past " and died of chagrinsadened by so much disbelieve!

Blue Hue - why are you fixated on this Velikovsky?  If you were to study a few other things besides him, you would find that his theories cannot be correct.  Especially when it comes to the laws of physics.  You keep saying the moon bounced off earth.  It could not have done so, as I've suggested to you before, because the gravity of the earth and the lessening of momentum when it hit earth, would prevent it from escaping back out again.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2009, 07:39:27 am »

The White Elephant from ARABY
was demonized so the ICON-Artists circumvented this taboo by re-portraying it with a white BULL of Helios and there seemed to have been a lot iof those around in Ancient greece if we would have to believe theancient greek Myths, in Europe ( until 855 bc.) lived white Arabian Elephants maskerading as White bulls of Helios.)In fact they were the DIAL- Elephants called PILARS in Hindi-Language.( and Zeus next to AEOLUS was a Wind-God.)

Quote from Blue Hue:

The oldest " GOD " on Earth was not the BISON nor the BEAR but the WHITE Arabian Elephant called the GOD" EL "
He was also the God of Atlantis in the censored-form of the WHITE-STEEDs of POSEIDON(= an Elephant GOD !)Thus Poseidon's STEED the Winged HIPPOCAMPUS was before 855 b.c. originally a WHITE Arabian Elephant.ʾ

Ēl  is the Northwest Semitic word for "deity" , cognate to Arabic ʾilāh and Akkadian ilum.

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, El or Il was the supreme god, the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the Goddess Asherah as attested in the tablets of Ugarit.

The word El was found at the top of a list of gods as the Ancient of Gods or the Father of all Gods, in the ruins of the Royal Library of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam and Mot, each of whom has similar attributes to the Greek gods Zeus, Poseidon or Ophion and Hades or Thanatos respectively. Ancient Greek mythographers identified El with Cronus (not Chronos).

Where's the white elephant?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:29:05 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #247 on: May 22, 2009, 07:44:03 am »

THE  GIANTS or NEPHILIM in RAPHIDDIM
were White ARABIAN  Elephants and they were killed off by God-King Salmanasser-3 a former vassal king of Egypt
Since ASSDUR enjoyed egyptian vassal-ship from 1200 until 855 bc the Assyrian Religion is a ( colloured-)copy from the egyptian one( and NOT" Older ")
I’ve looked at this story and the facts from all angles, and this is the most logical conclusion that I could come up with.   Something killed off the giants who I’m going to say were the Anunnaki followers of Enki, they were here on earth and Enlil and his followers were safe in heaven or orbit.   To punish those disobedient Anunnaki Enlil sent a genetically engineered disease to earth and wiped most of them out, thus the holocaust.

Whatever happened, we humans were immune to its affects. This all may sound crazy but it would explain why we haven’t seen any giants since then.   

For those of you who are ufologist it would also explain why every alien that has been recovered has not survived very long here, and could also explain why we humans have been abducted and experimented on, they’re trying to figure out why we were immune, they could be trying to make themselves immune so that they can come back. Or maybe they’ve already succeeded.   I don't know about you but I haven’t heard of many abductions happening lately!

These are just theories but it does make sense and would explain a few things.

Now I know that a lot of you may be thinking that Wind has lost it, but I will be providing some evidence and legends that back some of this up. So please be patient.     

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:28:15 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #248 on: May 22, 2009, 09:08:20 am »

BlueHue

Va Piano, va sano, sono Asino ?

Re: The Ancient War of the Gods
« Reply #247 on: Today at 08:44:03 am » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE  GIANTYS or NEPHILIM in RAPHIDDIM were White ARABIAN  Elephants and they were killed off by God-King Salmanasser-3 a former vassal king of Egypt
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOY, YOU SURE GOT ELEPHANTS ON THE BRAIN, BLUE HUE!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #249 on: May 22, 2009, 09:31:05 am »

Some people are office ' DINOSAURS ' I am just a white-Flying-Elephant from Atlantis !
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2009, 11:03:34 am »

They were the God's don't you know Bianca Shocked LOL Grin  Blue is obsessed with his White Elephants.
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2009, 11:58:20 am »

They were the God's don't you know Bianca Shocked LOL Grin  Blue is obsessed with his White Elephants.

Which is unusual because they are usually *pink* for such folks. However, according to my own research, drunken Dumbo and his mouse friend did see some white ones too, as well an important tie-in to the Pyramids of Giza:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 12:09:49 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2009, 01:38:58 pm »

It could be worse.  He could be obsessed with flying pink elephants.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2009, 02:48:56 pm »

Dear  WIND,
IGNORANCE is BLISS

You should know Blue Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2009, 02:53:46 pm »

It could be worse.  He could be obsessed with flying pink elephants.

If he was obsessed with the pink ones it would sure explain the comments he makes  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: