Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 03:26:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 10408 times)
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #225 on: May 20, 2009, 03:40:13 pm »

Worlds in Collision:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6229135744841359869
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2009, 04:10:13 pm »

I admit a Moon earth collision won't be pleasant

Sorry Blue but you can't argue with reality

That's not what I meant Blue Hue, the reality is that there was no collision with our moon and there never will be!

In Revellation=chapter 20 and in the Ipuwer Papyrus is exactly written what happens when a cometary  body happens to fall to Earth
Everything that is loose wil fly around but humans won't be killed they have the wit to hold on to something whilst animals may just stampede !

Revelation is supposedly a book of future prophecies, why on earth are you using it to prove your whacked out theories on the past?
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2009, 04:18:25 pm »

Thanks for all the good information Bianca, and thanks for the video's Mario, you've really helped me see just who Immanuel Velikovsky was, and what he believed.    I mean no offense to any who put stock in Velikovsky but I think that the man was a FRUITCAKE! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2009, 04:33:01 pm »

I think there needs to be an "Observations on the Ancient War of the Gods" thread.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2009, 04:58:42 pm »

One more thing:

Untold money has been spent on PROVING the Old Testament.

No archaeological find has proven it yet.

On the contrary,  Egyptologists have proven that the pyramids DEFINITELY were not built using
SLAVE labour, certainly not Hebrew slaves....

Ditto for 'wandering in the desert for 40 years, the existence of King David, Solomon etc......

As for the content, it was plagiarized.

So, let's leave the Bible out of this discussion!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2009, 07:38:40 pm »

AMEN!  or is Ah-men?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2009, 07:47:16 pm »

Could it be.....Amun or Amen?

Like in TUT-ANKH-AMUN/AMEN.......
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:49:21 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2009, 08:23:37 pm »

as in ah-men - they're a pain in the butt Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2009, 09:10:13 pm »

ROTFLMAO,

Q!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #234 on: May 21, 2009, 12:22:36 am »

Dear Blue Hue,

Next time when you post something to try and back up your wild claims can you just give us the Readers Digest version and not the War and Peace version.  I just got home from work and I tried reading your post and my eyes just glazed over.

Thanks,

Robert
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #235 on: May 21, 2009, 01:22:42 pm »

Dear Blue Hue,

Next time when you post something to try and back up your wild claims can you just give us the Readers Digest version and not the War and Peace version.  I just got home from work and I tried reading your post and my eyes just glazed over.

Thanks,

Robert

AMEN Brother Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2009, 11:26:17 pm »

And now for something completely different.  How about we talk about the subject matter. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #237 on: May 21, 2009, 11:58:10 pm »

Does anyone know where this relief came from?  It's obviously a volcano, someone drowning, buildings falling over, and someone escaping in a row boat and the "look" is Mayan or Olmec or something.  Someone posted it somewhere else and doesn't know where this particular frieze is located.  Anyone seen it before?

Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2009, 05:59:01 am »

Nobody but Building prospectors can " look into the Future " REVELLATIONS is not a look into the future it is just an eywhitness acout of the Moon's first collission( on Antartica) and the aftermath.

NOTE that the socalled BEAST of the APOCALYPSE ( With a mounted rider.) had a opposite twin. and looked anawfull lot like a child's icon for a white Elephant .

Besides people Thinking that " REVELATIONS" is about a future disaster on Earth must be gullible( even if they think themselves that they are not.)

I admit a Moon earth collision won't be pleasant

Sorry Blue but you can't argue with reality

That's not what I meant Blue Hue, the reality is that there was no collision with our moon and there never will be!

In Revellation=chapter 20 and in the Ipuwer Papyrus is exactly written what happens when a cometary  body happens to fall to Earth
Everything that is loose wil fly around but humans won't be killed they have the wit to hold on to something whilst animals may just stampede !

Revelation is supposedly a book of future prophecies, why on earth are you using it to prove your whacked out theories on the past?

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2009, 06:23:32 am »

Dear .... ROBERT,

I know the feeling, people read less and less these days if something can only be full explained a shorter versuin won't make it better, so,   you talk about a DILLEMNA:

My shortest version the 3 THUMB rules to locate ATLANTIS in Aden ARE CONSIDERED" NON- SCIENTIFIC

Now you asked for a Readers' Digest version but BIANCA says THAT "proves nothing"

A scientific Short Paper with connotations is too long for your attention span and  has elicited your reply/requesting  for shorter versions.

My point was always, well, that  Plato has allready indicated that ADEN was the capital of Atlantis but by a misstranslation this became an overtsight that fooled all Atlantologists.

I will "short-er  version" YOUR oversight of my EVIDENCE again: most Atlantologists have  even never heard about Plato's Atlantis location indication:

So please consider THIS and you should be able to decide automatically WHICH " Wild Claims" come near: NOT American hemisphere  shores not in the Atlantic nor Greenland those a fallacies Dr Greg LITTLE is knowingly committing a Fallacy with Cuba as " Atlantis" ( His only defence for CAYCE fraudulant YUCATAN readings is that it is not IN America.)

PS

I mentioned : thatAcapulcio is a( provincial-)Capital of Mexico but fallacies lead a long life !)that I equated the TOPOGRAPHY of ACAPULCO with the Topography of Atlantis nobody cared to notice !

Plato said that Atlantis was located opposite an Isle in the MOUTH of the ( Western-)OCEAN and a SEA- Corridor flanked by the PILLARS( of Hercules) in the LAND of the HYPERBOREANS "

My explanation that the " Western- OCEAN is the SINUS- Arabicus, that the PILARS (in Hindi) are DIAL- indicators,
and that the LAND of the HYPERBOREANS is ARABY( ora word-corruption/ drivative of:  Hebrew-Land.(is NOT believed because 99 % of Atklantologists cannot tell the difference between GREEK & LATIN.)

WHAT can be shorter than that and why is it overlooked ?

CAYCE  & DONNELLY changed that notion into an ISLE in MID- ATLANTIC so these two authors are FORGERERS and HOAXERS( and their readers loved to be fooled into that !) (You know the old saying: " Mundus - vult - decipit"!) Mid-Atlantic is a mis-translation but who cares ?

I seem to be the ONLY one that SPOTTED that mis-translation and reported it but atlantologists reply " We don't understand your explanation"

I say are those Atlantologists Dumbo's ? They must be! if they cannot single out the one LATIN- Mistranslation from the GREEK original that they based their theories on( thus on Quicksand!)

I ask you WHAT is WILD on a ( simplest of simplest)THEORY,  about a mis-translation that anybody refuses to spot but is severely   led astray by ?

Was this short enough or not long enough either way ' BIANCA' would disapprove of it. She wants an affidavit from Plato personally( that his later rivisors changed his original Text.)

Sincerely " Blue Hue "
Dear Blue Hue,

Thanks,

Robert
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:50:46 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: