Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:31:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 10407 times)
Wind

« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2009, 12:55:44 pm »

History & Mystery

http://changingfaceoftime.com/History_Mystery.htm

This is a link to an excellent page that not only has the Legend of Atlantis videos, it also has  The Destruction Of Atlantis by Michael Tsarion and several other videos about the Anunnaki and 2012

Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2009, 03:49:56 am »

From what I have seen Micheal Tsarion us a Hoaxer or a fraud  like CAYCE too. (To me 'Blue Hue,  Atlantis in America is definitely a HOAX.)The picture of this Chinese WIND - DIAL from a Mah Yong Game is very esthetic.
History & Mystery

http://changingfaceoftime.com/History_Mystery.htm

This is a link to an excellent page that not only has the Legend of Atlantis videos, it also has  The Destruction Of Atlantis by Michael Tsarion and several other videos about the Anunnaki and 2012

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2009, 11:03:15 am »

Blue Hue, after years of research I have came to the same conclusions as Tsarion, he is no more a hoaxer than am I. and unlike certain other theories out there he backs his up with fact! and substantial proof!  Blue Hue saying a thing and being able to prove it are completely different.

For example

From what I have seen Micheal Tsarion us a Hoaxer or a fraud  like CAYCE too.

This is just a statement completely un-backed by any fact or proof.  

So my challenge to you is this!   You say that Tsarion is wrong, prove it!

Though they might like to think they could, there isn’t a person here at A.O who could last a minute and a half in a debate against Michael Tsarion, myself included!
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2009, 02:42:16 pm »

Dear  mr. WIND,

Look,  I forget what was precisely M. TSARIONS point
 but the Mid Atlantic ridge can hardly be named Atlantis origin.

Atlantis as an OCEANIC  ISLE is  a latin mis-translation from an already corrupted greek text.
Atlantis was a promontory / subsided volcano in the gulf of Aden which the ancient Greeks named PONTOS.

Atlantis in America is a bestseller HOAX by CAYCE who sold his american audience a FALSH -new- Tradition and they cherished it
I am sure that my THUMB-nail rules cab withstand any " Other theory " just try it out

Recently NIKIAS has challenged me on that and I could reply satifactorly on every " Debuke that he tought to score.

Would you please restate a summary of M. Tsarion's essential findings ? You know rthat I am an Korsakoff/ Alzheimer syndrome patient ?  THANK  YOU !

Sincerely " Blue Hue "

PS
although the carton Movie of Lord of the rings Flopped a bit it is still a nice subject !

'The STOPRY of thwe :" THUATA DE DANNAN " may actually be of Atlantis and thus cannot have occurred in Ierland if they were just passing immigrants !

thus their SAGA must have been formulated before they enterred Ierland.

thesae THUATZA de DANNAN or " Sons of DAN " came in my Theory/ opinion directly by boat from ADEN in ARABY.
Blue Hue, after years of research I have came to the same conclusions as Tsarion, he is no more a hoaxer than am I. and unlike certain other theories out there he backs his up with fact! and substantial proof!  Blue Hue saying a thing and being able to prove it are completely different.

For example

From what I have seen Micheal Tsarion us a Hoaxer or a fraud  like CAYCE too.

This is just a statement completely un-backed by any fact or proof.  

So my challenge to you is this!   You say that Tsarion is wrong, prove it!

Though they might like to think they could, there isn’t a person here at A.O who could last a minute and a half in a debate against Michael Tsarion, myself included!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 02:43:19 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2009, 10:29:56 am »

Well it's may 15th and you know what that means Wink   I'll be outside tonight looking to the south.   Anyone else here going to be checking out the rumored appearance of Nibiru?

I don't know if I'll even be able to see the sky though.   It's funny, here we've been having beautiful cloudless days but the minute night roles around the sky suddenly fills with clouds preceded by chemtrails!  Very interesting I think Shocked   Or maybe it could just be coincidence Grin

Anyways I'll be on later to report what I saw, if anything at all.   I'd like to believe that I'll see something tonight, but from past experience I don't.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2009, 01:28:29 am »

Well I went up into the mountains tonight and as I had suspected I didn't see a thing, no Nibiru.   It was another false prediction, just like october 14th 2008, and august of 2003.
At least this time I knew better and didn't get all worked up over it Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2009, 08:50:40 am »

You didn't REALLY think there'd be anything did you?  You'll be better off in August when Mars come in real close and looks like it's mating with the moon!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2009, 09:31:00 am »

THERE is a time
in the calender that the ORBITS OF Mars & Moon HAVE THEIR CLOSEST CYCLIC ORBIT AROUND EARTH !

This is named the CONJUNCTION of Mars & Moon. in 1055 & 855 bc these" Conjunctions " caused two giant Tsunamies that floodded'Atlantis' ( in Aden.)

The Moon is a former satelite of planet Venus that Earth captured around 1.000 bc but which orbit was erratic.
The babylonians named this Erratic-orbit Moon the NIBURU-planet and figured that IF undisturbed it woukd have hit Earth in 2012 ad.

But as it turned out, mars BECAME IN THE WAY OF " NIBURU/MOON, LOST IT'S" TEETH"(= THE ' MARUTS') AND Moon/Niburu hit6 earth much earlier in 1055 bc at Antartica and 200 yeares later at Hawaii in 855 bc.

In the Blue Thumbnail Rules for locating Atlantis in Aden.

You didn't REALLY think there'd be anything did you?  You'll be better off in August when Mars come in real close and looks like it's mating with the moon!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:37:00 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2009, 10:37:50 am »

THERE is a time
in the calender that the ORBITS OF Mars & Moon HAVE THEIR CLOSEST CYCLIC ORBIT AROUND EARTH !

This is named the CONJUNCTION of Mars & Moon. in 1055 & 855 bc these" Conjunctions " caused two giant Tsunamies that floodded'Atlantis' ( in Aden.)

The Moon is a former satelite of planet Venus that Earth captured around 1.000 bc but which orbit was erratic.
The babylonians named this Erratic-orbit Moon the NIBURU-planet and figured that IF undisturbed it woukd have hit Earth in 2012 ad.

But as it turned out, mars BECAME IN THE WAY OF " NIBURU/MOON, LOST IT'S" TEETH"(= THE ' MARUTS') AND Moon/Niburu hit6 earth much earlier in 1055 bc at Antartica and 200 yeares later at Hawaii in 855 bc.

In the Blue Thumbnail Rules for locating Atlantis in Aden.

The moon has been orbiting the earth for billions of years.  Not since 1,000 b.c.  Where did you get 1,000 b.c. from?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2009, 10:54:08 am »

No I didn't Qoais but I don't toss out an idea or theory until I can prove it wrong, and that's exactly what I did last night! I proved it wrong  Grin
For some strange reason I honestly don't think that Nibiru is out there anymore, or a threat to Earth, I think that problem was taken care of long ago Cool

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2009, 09:30:22 am »

Well, according to Sitchin, their atmosphere was degrading already way back then and somehow (although I'm no scientist) I can't imagine them harvesting enough gold to sprinkle their atmosphere with, to solve the problem.  Also, Their planet gets so far away from the sun, they would have frozen to death.  Therefore, I doubt there ever was a planet Nibiru orbiting our sun.  It's quite possible way back in the  mists of time, when the galaxie was forming, a rogue planet came thru bumping into stuff and wreaking havoc, but how would the "gods" Enki and Enlil and so forth, know of this and give it to us as our history?  They supposedly just stumbled upon this planet by accident, so what would they know of it's history? 
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2009, 03:20:53 am »

Dear......................Q,

Around 1600 bc, The original Assyrians & Babylonians were( albeit temporary-)Vassal-kingdoms of Egypt's since the  ELEVEN Dynasty( Velikovsky's Time Line: 1255 bc.)

Only after 1.000 bc the " NEO- Assyrians and " NEO" Babylonians who freed themselves from egyptian overlordship may have Locally Coloured the original Egyptian LORE, to babylonian standards.

Thus their religious Lore probably came directly from Egypt translated into Aramaeiic or " Assyrian"
ENKI  & ENLIL Were probably the egyptian Kings Kamoses & Ahmoses,
NIBURU was not our Satelite for millions of years, nor wasa the MOON

Niburu is the Assyrian/ Babylonian name for this captured" Roguie " MOON- Satelite.
Dr Velikovsky thinks that Planet VENUS was NIBURU because she was a rogue-Planet too.

But most Atlantologists don't know that in GREEK/ PUNICIAN Mythology despite their " PERSEUS- TUFT" ready-Knowledge,
MOON was the daughter of Venus when she entered this Solarsystem and passed through Jupiter's RED- SPOT.( in 1055 bc.)
and MERCURY was the "Son" of MARS & Venus when they collided also in 1055 bc.

However when VENUS/ "Athene " collided with MARS, ther moon broke it's orbit around Venus
and started a nwew orbit aroundMars but Bumped/ dumped Mars for Earth( Twice, before it's Earth orbit became stable.in 855 bc.)

CONCLUSION:

NIBURU was ATON in the Egyptian Pantheon, and named : EURYNOME,( 1055 bc.) and later: DIONE/ Aphrodite/ Dione-Nyssos.( 855 bc.)

Sincerely " Blue Hue " dd May-19---2009
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:46:46 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2009, 10:42:14 am »

This little tidbit is known as The Giant Impactor Theory and in my opinion the best theory on how the moon was created.  Enjoy.  Smiley

Scientists say that 4.5 billion years ago an asteroid or small (Mars-sized) planet came careening through space and crashed into the proto-Earth. As a result of the titanic collision the impacting planet was vaporized and huge, superheated fragments of Earth's outer layer were flung into space, creating a cloud of debris that circled the planet. Eventually, the orbiting debris coalesced to form the proto-moon.

As it formed in the debris cloud around Earth, the proto-moon swept up large and small fragments from around the solar system. In the absence of an atmospheric shield to protect it, the moon became the target of a tremendous pelting that lasted more than 100 million years.

The largest impacts from asteroids pockmarked the lunar surface and formed large craters and basins, some of which were later flooded with enormous lava flows to form great plains known as maria or seas. The maria are visible to the naked eye from Earth, and the patterns they form with the moon's highlands are what people often refer to as the "man on the moon."

There is no god named Aton in the Egyptian pantheon.  Where are you getting your information Blue?

Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2009, 10:42:55 am »

However when VENUS/ "Athene " collided with MARS, ther moon broke it's orbit around Venus
and started a nwew orbit aroundMars but Bumped/ dumped Mars for Earth

Blue Hue, Venus is traveling through space at a maximum speed of 78,875 mph, and Mars at 53,900 miles per hour. When two object collide and combine so does the speed at which they were traveling. The combined speed of Mars and Venus colliding would be at or around 132.775 MILES PER HOUR! Shocked   This is a law of physics called the Momentum conservation: In a collision occurring between object 1 and object 2, the total momentum of the two objects before the collision is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collision.

So Blue Hue as you would put it! In conclusion, if what you’re saying is true, then there would be no Mars and no Venus and NO MOON!  That kind of collision would have left nothing but debris and Asteroids Cry.

Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2009, 10:50:30 am »

There is no god named Aton in the Egyptian pantheon.  Where are you getting your information Blue?

Aten (or Aton) was the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra. He became the deity of the monotheistic — in fact, monistic — religion Atenism of Amenhotep IV, who took the name Akhenaten. The worship of Aten seemed to stop shortly after Akhenaten's death. In his poem "Hymn to Aten," Akhenaten praises Aten as the creator, and giver of life.

It's sun worship Robert, plain and simple.   Michael Tsarion believes that the Cult of Aton still operates today. They are better known now by their Illuminating title, The Illuminati.  Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: