Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:49:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 10442 times)
Wind

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2009, 09:42:10 pm »

I’ve been doing a little research on the whole planets causing cataclysms theory, and I found this during my search. 

The following is a quote from the book Investigating the Unexplained by Paul Roland.
I found it interesting.

“What I have discovered within our own solar system is quite contrary to what we have been told officially. For example, there are strong indications that there was once a planet between Mars and Jupiter where now there is only an asteroid belt. It may well be that one day science will discover that the debris of that asteroid belt is the remains of a once-fertile planet and that we are the alien visitors from that lost planet whom primitive man worshiped as gods. Modern man may be the extraterrestrial ‘missing link’ between Homo erectus and Homo sapiens.
 The simple fact is that while young people could take this in at one go, the older generation, particularly those who have written the textbooks, couldn’t handle a new reality. So government agencies seep the truth out a little at a time into the national psyche through unofficial channels such as the whole New Age/esoteric underground network. NASA simply can’t come right out and say what they’ve found, so they do what politicians do. They filter out information through controlled leaks to the mass media and in sugar-coated form in movies, TV series like The X Files and Stargate. Ideas that were once the exclusive preserve of ‘eccentric’ esoterics are now generally accepted thanks to the influence of the X Files and big budget Hollywood movies like Close Encounters and Independence Day.”
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2009, 09:46:39 pm »

This is another article that I found very interesting, it has an angle that I had never considered before, and that is, that Mars was itself at one point in time the moon of a much larger planet.

Mars as a Moon of the Exploded Planet

The most striking aspect of Tom Van Flandern’s research is his conclusion that Mars – an exceedingly small planet it should be noted – was once a satellite, i.e. a moon, of a larger planet which exploded. Van Flandern’s primary evidence for this theory is the fact that the main asteroid belt begins in the vicinity of Mars (incidentally, he hypothesizes a second exploded planet to account for the material in the outer region of the main asteroid belt). Van Flandern refers to this notional ex parent planet of Mars as ‘Planet V’.

Was Mars a moon? Was Mars devastated by the explosion of its parent, Planet V?

In a 1998 article Van Flandern highlighted the fact that the boundary between the thick and thin crust on Mars was ‘close to being a great circle around the planet’, with a strikingly sudden transition between thick and thin crust regions.(11) He then went on to suggest that one hemisphere of Mars (now the southern hemisphere) had been buried in debris from the explosion of its nearby parent, Planet V. Due to the proximity of Mars – as a satellite of Planet V – the opposite hemisphere had escaped any direct hits from the explosive blast.

Van Flandern noted that the exploded planet scenario gave rise to several specific predictions concerning the destruction of the Martian atmosphere and changes to its spin axis and rotation. These predictions, he noted, were fully satisfied by observed data.

Furthermore, Van Flandern observed that if Planet V had had oceans of water (and the evidence suggests that it indeed did) then the explosion of Planet V would have caused a one-off catastrophic flooding of the Martian surface. Once again, this was in total accord with the observed data. (Note: these floodwaters might, in fact, have originated from the explosion of a moon of Planet V, rather than Planet V itself.)

But the most intriguing aspect of Van Flandern’s armory of evidence is the unusual abundance on Mars of the rare element Xenon-129 (nearly triple the normal amount). Xenon-129 is a second order nuclear fission by-product, and although mainstream astronomers trace this element to an ancient supernova, their theory does not explain why there is seemingly such an abundance of it on Mars in particular.

Might the abundance of Xenon-129 on Mars have been caused by the explosion of its parent, Planet V?

Report Spam   Logged
Horus

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2009, 10:43:17 pm »

So government agencies seep the truth out a little at a time into the national psyche through unofficial channels such as the whole New Age/esoteric underground network. NASA simply can’t come right out and say what they’ve found, so they do what politicians do. They filter out information through controlled leaks to the mass media and in sugar-coated form in movies, TV series like The X Files and Stargate. Ideas that were once the exclusive preserve of ‘eccentric’ esoterics are now generally accepted thanks to the influence of the X Files and big budget Hollywood movies like Close Encounters and Independence Day.”

Hi Wind,

There's no way that I could ever buy the idea that the New Age movement is a government conspiracy!  The two are as polar opposite as two things can be.

As for the 'controlled leaks' via Hollywood etc.  more than likely it is quite the opposite --disinformation tactics designed to put real phenomena into the category of "fantasy fiction".  When people report such phenomena, the public at large writes it all off as another crack-pot hoax because it's too much like a "movie" they saw!  On the flipside, Independence Day, Signs, and Fire in the Sky keep people fear-based about extraterrestrial contact --as if all aliens would only come here to conquer, enslave, exterminate or experiment upon us in a cruel manner!  I can't help but wonder if that's being done to prepare us to resist overtures from advanced, enlightened beings who may wish to invite us into a larger, Galactic community, and so the Powers-that-Be keep us in the Dark and under their control.  It won't work, but I guess they have to try! lol
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 10:41:20 am by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2009, 12:20:19 am »

I can't help but wonder if that's being done to prepare us to resist advanced enlightened beings who may wish to invite us into a larger Galactic community, and keep us in the dark and control.  It won't workl but they have to try! lol

You probably right Horus, it would make sense for them to turn us against those who threaten their power.

Actually I was more interested in the first part, Grin

“What I have discovered within our own solar system is quite contrary to what we have been told officially. For example, there are strong indications that there was once a planet between Mars and Jupiter where now there is only an asteroid belt. It may well be that one day science will discover that the debris of that asteroid belt is the remains of a once-fertile planet and that we are the alien visitors from that lost planet whom primitive man worshiped as gods. Modern man may be the extraterrestrial ‘missing link’ between Homo erectus and Homo sapiens.

I have believed for some time that we didn't originate here, but I think that we came from further than Mars!
Report Spam   Logged
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2009, 06:06:32 am »

Dear Wind,

Two belts within our Solar System: the Kuiper Belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuiper_belt

and the Asteroid Belt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

The asteroid belt is the region of the Solar System located roughly between the orbits of the planets Mars and Jupiter. It is occupied by numerous irregularly shaped bodies called asteroids or minor planets. The asteroid belt region is also termed the main belt to distinguish it from other concentrations of minor planets within the Solar System, such as the Kuiper belt and scattered disc.
More than half the mass of the main belt is contained in the four largest objects: Ceres, 4 Vesta, 2 Pallas, and 10 Hygiea. All of these have mean diameters of more than 400 km, while Ceres, the main belt's only dwarf planet, is about 950 km in diameter.[1][2][3][4] The remaining bodies range down to the size of a dust particle. The asteroid material is so thinly distributed that multiple unmanned spacecraft have traversed it without incident. Nonetheless, collisions between large asteroids do occur, and these can form an asteroid family whose members have similar orbital characteristics and compositions. Collisions also produce a fine dust that forms a major component of the zodiacal light. Individual asteroids within the main belt are categorized by their spectra, with most falling into three basic groups: carbonaceous (C-type), silicate (S-type), and metal-rich (M-type).
The asteroid belt formed from the primordial solar nebula as a group of planetesimals, the smaller precursors of the planets. Between Mars and Jupiter, however, gravitational perturbations from the giant planet imbued the planetesimals with too much orbital energy for them to accrete into a planet. Collisions became too violent, and instead of sticking together, the planetesimals shattered. As a result, most of the main belt's mass has been lost since the formation of the Solar System. Some fragments can eventually find their way into the inner Solar System, leading to meteorite impacts with the inner planets. Asteroid orbits continue to be appreciably perturbed whenever their period of revolution about the Sun forms an orbital resonance with Jupiter. At these orbital distances, a Kirkwood gap occurs as they are swept into other orbits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

regards,
Mario Dantas
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:08:19 am by Mario Dantas » Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2009, 06:38:09 am »

Dear.................Mr..WIND.

There is debris on one side of MARS but that is originating from the other side of MARS
Once the Earth's Moon got too close to Mars closest orbit to Earth's orbit( = every 50-th Year.)

And the Mars-Bouncing-Moon kicked Mars debris all over the Place but also to Earth
These MARS- fragments fell to Earth as " MARUTS " into the Arabian Desert at historical times,

when Earth was still in the PANGEA-Phase/State and all Deserts were still coverred with Shallow Inland Seas !
Even the Bible recorded that the LIGHT Angel(= the Moon.)fell to Earth" as a SATAN " but passed-by eventually

persued by a GOOD arch-Angel called MICHAEL(= Planet VENUS.)
who killed the  fiercy Moon-Dragon by launching arrows to it
These " Arrows were planetary impact debris.

Afterwards Planet MARS returned to Earth in his closest Orbit,
as the Arch-Angel GABRIEL carrying a Flaming Sword.
Or that is what Mars-debris looked like when after launching it
fell back ( to the other side of Marse leaving a Hole where it came from)

where the Moon had hit  planet Mars, a depression was the result
and at the Opposite side Mount-Olympus was raised aloft.

like publisher Andrew Collins in his Geolid Cartoons prooved that PANGEA
must have been the result of a Planetary collision with earth on ONE side,
creating a depression and a BUMP or mountainlifting(= Andes. Himalayans.)
on the opposit side !)

The Planet MERCURY actually means:" SON of MARS "
and maybe the one Collision of MOON with planet MARS( dd 855 bc.)
caused her Iron Core to eject and become the Iron Planet Mercury

Astrophysicists call Mercurt teh IRON-Planet coverred with a thin layer of Rigolite or Silicium
 and the Planet MARS a loose batch of stones covered with a thin Layer of Iron-Dust( from evaporated water.)

MEANWHILE we do know that MARS is the Mirror immage of Earth
( Albeit 50 % smaller not counting th eEjected Core-Planet Mercury !)

The Planet between Mars and Jupiter theory is not existant:

The Asteroid-Belt contains Granits and Basalt rocks
with geological strata and Pyroclastic substance
Thus they are Ripped off from Planet Mars itself,
Probably from the ( Earth whitnessed-)Moon collision

Roughly, Planet MARS, must have had the same Mass and weight as Planet Earth( and Venus.)
it is conceivable thatonmars only Plantlife was possible no Fossil record has been "un-Mars-ed "! yet.

In the Egyptian Mythology Planet MARS was named OSIRIS
on whom a Coffin-lid was closed( actually the Dust after a planetary collision.)
in the Greek Mythology this EVENT was described as TWO Growing GIANTS

( OTROS & EPHIALTOS or Porphyrios.)
 who" Envelloped" planet Mars with a Golden DUST-cloud.)

or were said to have put MARS prisoner in a golden Vase during the " WAR of the GODS ".

I Egypt, Planet-MOON was named SETH/ Sethet/ THOT/ PTHA/  HATHOR,  etc.
HECATE ( Selena-)and HAEPHAISTOS( Dionyssos-) were the female and Male names for MOON.

In my " Blue" theory Hephaistos was thrown to Earth from the mount Olympos TWICE
corresponding with a double Moon bounce-off Earth in 1055 and 855 bc but who cares?
 nobody but me has gotten" Wind " of it ( Not even Mr.WIND'.)

Sincerely. " BlueHue " from: Polly-Univ. of Delft/ Holland dd 16-th April- 2009

This is another article that I found very interesting, it has an angle that I had never considered before, and that is, that Mars was itself at one point in time the moon of a much larger planet.

Mars as a Moon of the Exploded Planet

The most striking aspect of Tom Van Flandern’s research is his conclusion that Mars – an exceedingly small planet it should be noted – was once a satellite, i.e. a moon, of a larger planet which exploded. Van Flandern’s primary evidence for this theory is the fact that the main asteroid belt begins in the vicinity of Mars (incidentally, he hypothesizes a second exploded planet to account for the material in the outer region of the main asteroid belt). Van Flandern refers to this notional ex parent planet of Mars as ‘Planet V’.

Was Mars a moon? Was Mars devastated by the explosion of its parent, Planet V?

In a 1998 article Van Flandern highlighted the fact that the boundary between the thick and thin crust on Mars was ‘close to being a great circle around the planet’, with a strikingly sudden transition between thick and thin crust regions.(11) He then went on to suggest that one hemisphere of Mars (now the southern hemisphere) had been buried in debris from the explosion of its nearby parent, Planet V. Due to the proximity of Mars – as a satellite of Planet V – the opposite hemisphere had escaped any direct hits from the explosive blast.

Van Flandern noted that the exploded planet scenario gave rise to several specific predictions concerning the destruction of the Martian atmosphere and changes to its spin axis and rotation. These predictions, he noted, were fully satisfied by observed data.

Furthermore, Van Flandern observed that if Planet V had had oceans of water (and the evidence suggests that it indeed did) then the explosion of Planet
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2009, 06:59:23 am »

DEAR..........Mr......New-Ager...........WIND, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( QOAIS, &  21  other  ' Guests '  viewing  this  TOPIC - Page.)

If you as " NEW- AGER adherent" don't believe in ( Pink-)Flying Elephants

than look in WIKKIPAEDIA on GANEESHA( meaning:" ELEPHANT- KING.")

This is a PINK and WINGED Elephant with four arms !

Originally the Addition of the Word/ noun " Flying " had nothing to do with that mechanical motion
But it was a way of EXPRESSING the elevated position  of a Government person.

Thus the ( Human/ Cornac-)OFFICIAL- to whom applyied the ancient word " Flying Elephant "
 should be correctly translated by " HIGH EXALTED Office-bearer". This ancient official
we recognize back as the CHESS-Piece Called:" ROOK or BISHOP".

That Elephants once were regarded as the " Highest -acropolis-seated GOD"
may be expressed with the Titel of the POPE in the TAROT Card gamepack:
" HIEROPHANT"
Thus representing the erstwhile "GOD of Atlantis " the WHITE holi- ELPHANT.

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 16-th April- 2009 from: Polly-Univ.of Delft/ Holland

The oldest " GOD " on Earth was not the BISON nor the BEAR but the WHITE Arabian Elephant called the GOD" EL "
He was also the God of Atlantis in the censored-form of the WHITE-STEEDs of POSEIDON(= an Elephant GOD !)
Thus Poseidon's STEED the Winged HIPPOCAMPUS was before 855 bc originally a WHITE arabian Elephant.
I be done, seen 'bout ev'rything, When I seen a pink- Elephant fly  Shocked Wind
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 07:09:05 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2009, 11:05:32 am »

That was intended as a joke Blue hue! loosen up man! Cool Laugh a little Grin  We can't be serious all the time or life would become stale stagnant and boring. Grin 
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2009, 11:07:02 am »

Thanks for the information Mario, I found it very useful Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2009, 11:11:13 am »

I be done seen 'bout ev'rything When I see a elephant fly 

Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2009, 11:56:01 am »

Quote from Blue Hue:

The oldest " GOD " on Earth was not the BISON nor the BEAR but the WHITE Arabian Elephant called the GOD" EL "
He was also the God of Atlantis in the censored-form of the WHITE-STEEDs of POSEIDON(= an Elephant GOD !)Thus Poseidon's STEED the Winged HIPPOCAMPUS was before 855 b.c. originally a WHITE Arabian Elephant.ʾ

Ēl  is the Northwest Semitic word for "deity" , cognate to Arabic ʾilāh and Akkadian ilum.

In the Canaanite religion, or Levantine religion as a whole, El or Il was the supreme god, the father of humankind and all creatures and the husband of the Goddess Asherah as attested in the tablets of Ugarit.

The word El was found at the top of a list of gods as the Ancient of Gods or the Father of all Gods, in the ruins of the Royal Library of the Ebla civilization, in the archaeological site of Tell Mardikh in Syria dated to 2300 BC. He may have been a desert god at some point, as the myths say that he had two wives and built a sanctuary with them and his new children in the desert. El had fathered many gods, but most important were Hadad, Yam and Mot, each of whom has similar attributes to the Greek gods Zeus, Poseidon or Ophion and Hades or Thanatos respectively. Ancient Greek mythographers identified El with Cronus (not Chronos).

Where's the white elephant?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:59:51 am by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Horus

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2009, 01:17:02 pm »

pweor of the hmuan mnid

The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Pterty amzanig huh?
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2009, 01:21:38 pm »

And what was the point?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2009, 01:44:06 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxtJGoZjgRs&feature=player_embedded

Everything is not without a cause and effect.
Soon we will know the truth and nothing any of us does will matter until that point.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2009, 01:48:32 pm »

pweor of the hmuan mnid

The paomnnehil pweor of the hmuan mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Pterty amzanig huh?

That is amazing and I was able to read it....
Good test...

Reading between the lines is what I get out of it.
Horus rocks.....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:49:50 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: