Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:59:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9373 times)
Wind

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2009, 08:07:00 pm »

This is a bit off the current conversation, but I just wanted to mention this before I forget Grin

After watching that video again I noticed something at the beginning that caught my attention, it was the date that planet X was supposedly discovered, I believe it was 1983?
Anyways it reminded me of something I found on wikipedia a couple days ago.

Astronomers sometimes use the term "Death Star" to describe Nemesis, a hypothetical star postulated in 1984 to be responsible for gravitationally forcing comets and asteroids from the Oort cloud toward Earth

If this is the same planet, it is interesting that they called Death Star. and of course they called it a hypothetical star, they always like to cover their behinds. Smiley

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2009, 09:03:48 pm »

Smiley I guess the same goes for all those responsible for the amount of disinformation they help promote after a leak is found. Ofcourse 1983 and 84 the discovery of a brown dwarf lead the debate on Zecharia Sitchin theory in 1976...

Unfortunately for the opposition, or non-beleivers (smiles) sort of speak.
Recent feeds have come in from Australia, and Antarctica complete in video and photographic evidence of?
And now discovering once and for all what this enigma truely might be is only something we will know in time.
We'll see it all with our own eyes is why.

And yet Niburu is only one of the many threats ahead that seem to gravitate towards the same year of?
Then go back 3,600 years and see what might have happened on Earth then. Then 7,200 year....
And so on and in passing.....

A year it might happen again.

Tongue

Simply surviving is a moral to the war of the gods........
It tells us that life went on. An unavoidable Epiphany is our DNA telling us to take cover.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:13:47 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2009, 09:09:18 pm »

Breathe--- In through the nostils and out through the mouth slowly......
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2009, 11:15:23 pm »

Maybe you shouild start a forum devoted to this. SMF offers a free forum, there a link at the bottom of the page.

Just a suggestion Grin

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,16139.new.html#new

I'll just put it here.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2009, 11:29:23 pm »

Sounds good to me Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2009, 10:34:11 am »

I beleive this is an insider reaching out to everyone else and this is how he did it.

Through the music?

The music is very dramatic and beautiful.  Reminds me of movies I went to see as a kid when they build up the drama to the climax point.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2009, 01:05:17 pm »

The events described by this gentalman is also very dramatic.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 02:57:31 pm »

The events described by this gentalman is also very dramatic.

Events?  Are these described in his blog, because i just started to read through it.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 02:58:29 pm »

That band E. S. Posthumus is very interesting, I took the following from their myspace page.   I found the information about their second album most interesting.

About E.S. Posthumus
E.S. Posthumus is an independent music group that produces cinematic style music. It is a form of epic classical that fuses intertwined drum beats with orchestral and electronic sounds. Their music is inspired by the Pythagorean Philosophy which states that "music is the harmonization of opposites; the conciliation of warring elements". The E.S. is an acronym for "Experimental Sounds" while Posthumus is a word that represents "all things past".---------------------------- According to the group, E.S. Posthumus was formed in 2000 by brothers Helmut and Franz Vonlichten. Helmut and Franz studied piano with their mother. After graduating from high school, Franz worked in recording studios while Helmut attended and graduated from UCLA, with a degree in archaeology. -------------------------------------- E.S. Posthumus' music has been licensed by many movie and television production studios; being included in numerous movie trailers and television shows. For instance, the song Posthumus Zone was composed for the CBS Sports TV programs The NFL Today and The NFL on CBS. Despite their increasing popularity however, the Vonlichten brothers remain a mystery to many people. E.S. Posthumus have so far released one album, with a second album planned for release sometime in the near future.----------------------------------------------- Currently, E.S. Posthumus is the only group produced by the record company Wigshop Records. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- CARTOGRAPHER, the second album from E.S. Posthumus, was proposed to make its release sometime in 2006, though was later released in early 2008. The delay from the original release date can so far only be attributed to the brothers Vonlichten's ill concern with deadlines, as revealed in a May 2005 interview with Franz Vonlichten by SoundtrackNet.--------------------------------------------------------- Upon the album's release on the CDBaby website, it came accompanied with the following album description: "In 1929, the ancient map "Piri Reis" was discovered in Constantinople. The map is extraordinary because it depicts bays and islands on the Antarctic coast which have been concealed under ice for at least 6,000 years. What civilization was capable of such exploration that long ago? On "Cartographer", we imagine that these explorers were from the tiny island of Numa in the Southern Indian Ocean. As advanced seafarers, they navigated every corner of the Earth. We have created a language unique to them and tell stories through song that describe their creation, discoveries and ultimate demise.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2009, 03:29:32 pm »

Now add this to what can be learned about,"Jerry".......
And boom.

I also sent friends requests to Richard Hoagland, and David Wilcock.
Compliments of Coast to coast AM.

http://www.myspace.com/divinecosmos
David Wilcock

An interesting message I just received is something you might very interesting.
Planet X is a hoax. This has nothing to do with the 2012 event, as I've said for a decade on divinecosmos.com.

- David

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: David Wilcock
Date: Apr 13, 2009 1:56 PM
Subject: RE: 2012

This is one of the things I come across with this subject that I need to know more about. Is the video feeds really from the SPT? Or is this all disinformation to cover something else.

Even when I "follow the money", the answers seem to be very mysterious. Yet no smoking gun in sight. Something is going on.
----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: ParaNormal I AM Network
Date: Apr 13, 2009 4:34 PM
Subject: RE: 2012

The psyops department of the Pentagon is very entertaining indeed.

- David
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 04:14:36 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2009, 12:38:38 pm »

Yes that is very interesting HerForNow.   It's as I suspected, disinformation painted as truth is being put out there to confuse and occupy our minds while behind the scenes the real agenda is already underway.

Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2009, 01:24:53 pm »

Dear........ WIND,.......... mr WELLS,.............. HereforeNOW.......... & ...........QOAIS,

What You don't know is that King NARAM- SIN wears Miniature" Elephant Horns"

on his" pointed " helmet and that the Red Feathers on king Osiris" pointed-White Helmet
were originally also two Elephant-Horns/tusks. the same with  God RESHEPH " pointed- Cap

BAAL actually is the Elephant God with Elephant tusks on his Helmet( forbidden after 855 bc.)

it is the Headgear of the Royal House'-members" KAP"  of the Pharaoh( Junior members wore Gems-Deer/Goat horns.)
and Moses ( supposed)LIGHTRAYS on his forehead ( From an Etching by painter Rembrandt.)

ADAM and EVE were originally egyptian vice-roys of Atlantis/ Aden/ EDEN.
ADAM was ATHAMAS and EVE was his( first-) wife:NEVELE/Nephele.

"LILLITH" is a word-text-corruption of:" LEUKOTHEA "LILLY-WHITE" white Goddess of the Sea"
She became the "WHITE- TARA"  of Hindu faith. Mother Neferti became the GREEN- TARA
+ CHAMUNDA (which was the Hindu- Elephant-Goddess/ HATHOR/ HECATHE= Elephant- Queen.)

In Egyptian,
ADAM was Amose- AHMOSE;
EVE was Amose NEFERTI- Meri- Amun
LILLITH WAS SITa- Kamose.

NIBIRU as a Dead Planet QOAIS surmises liker the Starwar's Death Star !
One of Saturn's moons called MIMAS has a giant impact crater called " Smokey"

NIBIRU as SATAN:
 the MOON was the Original SATAN
and it was originally Captured by Earth as a wandering satelite called EURYMEDA

(which collided with another wandering Satillite: Mercury/ Horus/ Hermes)
This caused te WAR of the GODS " or Hindu:" Churning of the Milkyway/Sea,in: 855 bc)

My dates for Atantis double Demise are 1055 bc( NOT 10.600 or 9.000 bc!)
and 855 bc the one that all Atlantologists have no knowlege about.)

Atlantologists who don't accept my "Three Blue- Rules of Thumb"
are still " hapilly barking up a wrong tree"( that's not presumptious it is a sad conclusion.) Cry Shocked Cry

your self-deception in the face of ( my) clearly contrary story-evidence makes me feel blue.

Sincerely- " BlueHue " dd 14 April -2009

On the other hand Three seasons were represented by Three Wind or agricultural Gods:
Hades is winter Demeter is Summer, Persephone is Autumn and Appollo became God of Spring and the Muses later.

BlueHue, you may have actually uncovered my answer, this whole stele represents and records King Naram Sin’s victory over the mountain people, I am willing to bet that the three suns represent how long it took him to do this.   The three suns represent three seasons perhaps, or one year.

Thank you BlueHue for taking the time to research this.           Sincerely Wind
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 01:33:26 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2009, 02:01:06 pm »

Blue hue, are you Hindu, I’m only asking because you seem to have a crazy obsession with elephants,
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2009, 02:39:18 pm »

-
Dear...........Mr.    WIND,  ( and 25 ' other Guests ' )

Have I ever told you that the Arabian God " ALLAH "actually was a White Arabian Elephant God ?
His  origional name was " BAAL-ATHE " meaning " LORD of ATLANTIS " Cry  - ShockedCry

THE WHITE arabian Elephant STORY:
( Clasasipied as :"Elephas Maximus Assyrus.  Became "Extinct" in :855 bc.)
I just happened to discover that around 855 bc so the Paleontologists say,
that the Arabian White Elephant seemed to have become suddenly extinct
or disappeared without a trace, for no apparent reason.

I already knew that the MOON had fallen to EARTH in: 855 bc( as the LUCIFER or SATAN in the Bible.)
and that GOD-King Salmanasser-3 had waged a succesfull-war against a coalission of Egypt & local Palestinians
at the BATTLE of KAR-KAR in 853 bc.( at the ORONTES River in North-Palestine/Syria )

But it seems that prior to 853 GOD king Salmanasser-3 had waged an earlier WAR with SIEGE of the Capital of ARABY in ADEN.
At THIS siege in 855 bc the Assyrian Army was drowned by a Major Tsunami

BUT the ADEN inhabitants were pre-warned by the" WHAILING "of their " PETS "
the White Arabian Elephant.
so they stayed indoors while outside the Sieging Assyrians were drowned
And the White Arabian Elephants were solemny honored as the Watchmen on the Walls of ADEN.
The Avatars of the MOON

So I wondered where Plato got his notion of WATCHMEN living in BUNKHOUSES
on the Slopes of Atlantis from. Atlantis the GOLDEN palaces city.

Afterwards I heard about ATALA(= White City) and PATALA (= Golden Palaces on the Sea-Bottom.)
So I put TWO and TWO together that Atlantis suffered a SECOND  Tsunami
during the SIEGE of ADEN by an Assyrian Army in 855 bc

And the silence about the wonderfull life saver the White Arabian Elephant wo "suddenly disappered."
Around 855 bc the indian White Elephant Gods RUDRA & INDRA also " Suddenly disappered "

And in stead their Place in the Pantheon was stricken by some official CENSOR with Ruling- power in INDIA
A NEW God replaced them calling himself " The White Elephant killer" the New GOD SHIVA riding a BLACK buffaloo.

This man had himself pictured not on Wallpaintings nor on Statues but on decorated TILES
Standing Dancing with Arrows in hand within a RING of LOTUS- FLOWERS( Later mistaken for fire-flames.)
This man was dressed in an Assyrian King's outfit and called himself the New " GOD " who kills white Elephants !

it was not difficult to complete this fragmentated Puzzle into the Probable Story of "GOD" as King Salmanasser-3
Who must have killed-off THOUSANDS of innocent White Arabian Elephant just for his superstious believe
 that White Elephants caused the Eartquake that drowned his Assyrian Siege army !in 855 bc

I even now believe that teh Jewish/ Christian " GOD " was actually a Glossed  interloper named GOD- king Salmanasser-3
who went so FAR in his madness to eradicate the White Arabian Elephant on paper in the Bible.

The Socalled SNAKE/ SERPENT in the Paradise FIG-Tree that told EVE to Eat from the Tree of Knowledge
was actually not a Snake(=Naga watersnake.() at all but a four footed White arabian Elephant.

In the Book of GENESIS Book 3 Chapter 14-15
" GOD " rebuked that the SNAKE had done a terrible thing inciting ADEAM to become a GOD like " GOD " himself
"God"  would not allow ( other !)mortal men to become a living "GOD"  too ! BECAUSE " He was a jeallous " GOD " !)

So he ordained that " Hence forth" the watersnake wouldhave to " Crawl" on his belly and would loose his four paws
and to have to eat DUST

Strangely enough around the same timein Egypt's Gravewall paintings there appered out of nowhere" Suddenly "
pictures of FOUR pawed ( Winged-)SNAKES that are facing ( winged-)CATS with a Knife ready to cut-off their paws.

CONCLUSION Grin

The oldest " GOD " on Earth was not the BISON nor the BEAR but the WHITE Arabian Elephant called the GOD" EL "
He was also the God of Atlantis in the censored-form of the WHITE-STEEDs of POSEIDON(= an Elephant GOD !)
Thus Poseidon's STEED the Winged HIPPOCAMPUS was before 855 bc originally a WHITE arabian Elephant.

Only WE don't know that BECAUSE ' GOD King Salmanasser-3 suppressed that knowledge.
READERS and Forummembers that have NOT payed attention to this POST
will now ask where does it say the the white Arabian Elephant was originally the GOD of Atlantis ?
And they will shrug their shoulders and say " This is not a very" scientific" conclusion "

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 15 April- 2009 from Polly-Univ. of Delft/ Holland
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 02:45:32 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2009, 09:38:19 pm »

The oldest " GOD " on Earth was not the BISON nor the BEAR but the WHITE Arabian Elephant called the GOD" EL "
He was also the God of Atlantis in the censored-form of the WHITE-STEEDs of POSEIDON(= an Elephant GOD !)
Thus Poseidon's STEED the Winged HIPPOCAMPUS was before 855 bc originally a WHITE arabian Elephant.

I be done seen 'bout ev'rything When I see a elephant fly  Shocked

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: