Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:07:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 10450 times)
Wind

« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 11:07:04 pm »

HereForNow sorry it took me so long, it’s been a busy day.   Something that I came across recently got me thinking a bit.   Apparently there are several sources that believe that Nibiru is an artificial planet, and is capable of coming and going as it pleases.

What do you think about this?

There are legends that say that the Earth once had two moons!

Could this have been the heavens that the ancients wrote about, could this also have been what was attached to the tether.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:17:54 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2009, 08:04:02 am »

Could this have been the heavens that the ancients wrote about, could this also have been what was attached to the tether.

this victory stele celebrates the triumph of King Naram-Sin over a mountain people, the Lullubi. The Akkadian king led his troops over the steep slopes of the enemy territory, mercilessly crushing all resistance. now claim equal footing with the gods. 

Dear.............mr. WIND,

Where Naram -Sin has been is in South- Araby where the Central PILLAR ( or the original' Mount Olympus.)that supported the World/ Heavens stood
This was One central Pillar, because it would take ca.800 years later before Heracles split it in two ( with the River Ladon or Lethe inbetween.)
These separated World/Heavens supporting Pilars wer named Bakhu & Manu and were positioned at the Entranced of the original STRAIT at Bab al Mandab in the " Land of the Hyper-Boreanns"( not in the Norse-ARTIC region, but in (South-)Yemen.

I wrote before that NIBURU was ther present Moon from the Time that it was first captured by Earth's gravity
Indeed therte was a " Second " Moon but this was MERCURY when it was still in orbit around Mars & Earth before the Sun's Gravity overpowered it
Only After the NIBURU- Stele was written with the prediction of a future Earth-Collision The MOON got a stable orbit and outdated the NIBURU observations! but than the author of this " Niburu-Stele was allready dea and could not amend it so we think rthat NIBURU still is a wandering Planet !

Naturally the True " NIBURU" adherends  will refuse to except the above theorem @!

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 8-th April- 2009
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 08:13:54 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2009, 10:23:48 pm »

On another note, I found this pic, that was posted on another forum and found it quite interesting (I may just be reading into it, but it does look interesting.)

A major work illustrating the imperial art of the Akkadian Dynasty, this victory stele celebrates the triumph of King Naram-Sin over a mountain people, the Lullubi. The Akkadian king led his troops over the steep slopes of the enemy territory, mercilessly crushing all resistance. The conqueror's victory march is coupled with the personal ascension of a sovereign who could now claim equal footing with the gods. 

Sorry Blue hue I didn't mean for the above post and this to go together, I should have created separate posts in the first place.   I just thought that this picture might be another depiction of the tower to heaven, but as the following will explain I was mistaken. In fact I have deleted the picture from the above.

"Originally this stele was erected in the town of Sippar, centre of the cult of the Sun god, to the north of Babylon. lt was taken as booty to Susa by an Elamite king in the 12th century BC. lt illustrates the victory over the mountain people of western lran by Naram-Sin, 4th king of the Semite dynasty of Akkad, who claimed to be the universal monarch and was deified during his lifetime. He had himself depicted climbing the mountain at the head of his troops. His helmet bears the horns emblematic of divine power. Although it is worn, his face is expressive of the ideal human conqueror, a convention imposed on artists by the monarchy. The king tramples on the bodies of his enemies at the foot of a peak; above it the solar disk figures several times, and the king pays homage to it for his victory." - Louvre
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2009, 10:26:07 pm »

It is interesting however that there are three suns in the stele, don't you think? Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Kal-L
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 11:50:28 pm »

What would the three suns signify?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2009, 03:37:08 am »

It is interesting however that there are three suns in the stele, don't you think? Smiley

Well , on statistics three gods formed a TRITE
Like the holi family and most Gods were" Solar-Dieties "

ADAM EVE and ABLE were SUN, EVENING and " MID-DAY", Mid-day was killed=-off by the AFTER-NOON.
JESUS, MARY and JOSEPH were: SUN, JUPITER and MOON-dieties ( Of Three Gods one may be female.)
MERCURY-VENUS & MARS and The Heliopolis and Hermo-Polis God-TRITEs of AMUN- Hathor and CHONS.

The  NA -BATEANS had THREE Solar Dieties or antropomprphal forces Nature:
ITHA -Bol, META-Bol & Agli-Bol  ( or: " Earth - Wind - & Fire " )

But mostly Countries were composed of three-regions where Gods may have merged
Atlantis was composed of THREE " Major " ISLES and the other 4 were smaller.

On the other hand Three seasons were represented by Three Wind or agricultural Gods:
Hades is winter Demeter is Summer, Persephone is Autumn and Appollo became God of Spring and the Muses later.

But about any Icon-symbolic meaning of Three Godheads I cannot say.
So I am verry sorry that I couldn't answer this Question at hand.
And searching for the right answer with my bad sight(one Eye-sight missing )takes me all day.

Cry Shocked Cry  dd 9-th April-2009
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 04:00:52 am »

Blue Hue you could be correct, I’ve heard it said that the report that the spies gave were just exaggerations and that the real reason behind this was that the spies themselves lacked the faith to take hold of the promised land, thus they were punished by having to wonder 40 years in the wilderness.
This however is just one of many accounts of there being Giants after the flood.
Dear.......Mr.....WIND, MARIO and RAJESH and other Guests,

THE Wandering in the Desert
 didn't take 40 years but only 4

that is the number of years that took the Army of JOSHUA to conquer PHILUSTIN/ Canaan.
It co-incided with the time of JOB, the Canaan country was: SEiiR or  "CHEREM"(= " Holi- Elephant" Country.)

JOSHUA and GIDEON used Battle -Elephants in their Armies around 1055 bc.
So did the MEDIANITES(= later : Mitanni.)in South-Araby when attackeed by Gideon, they trampled the Camp.
but this is NOT apparent in the Tora/Bible today BECAUSE in: 855 bc GOD
(= King Salmanasser-3 ordered the names and existence of the Elephant
in Araby to be stricken off the records.)

Only in: 300 bc King Seleuchus-3 got 500 battle Elephants from King CandraGuptha-1
to wage war against his rival Antiochus-1 but before he could do so these Elephants died of famin.
and since all Solders wades were spent feeding the( aquatious !) Elephants with dry fodder
Seleuchus lost his lands and kingdom. PLUS the State of PAKISTAN
(which he ceeded as payment for these" White-"Elephants !)

WARS or WRATHS-of GODS is a methaphore for RECURRENT grand Tsunamies in a cycle of every 50-th-Year
The reign of Hatsepsut from 1005-until 955/50 is an exemple of the space between " Wars-of- Gods "

The Three first Kings of Israel were also wrongly alotted each 40 Years in reign.
SAUL, as Thutmoseis-1 only reigned TEN years,
DAVID as Thutmosis-2 only reigned TWO or 5 years
SOLOMON, as King Thutmosis-3, only Reigned 25 Years

Prophet (of Amun) ELIA may have been a Female called: Amose-Neferti-Mery-Amun.

One big Monarch is absent here( probably Censored-away by King Thutmosis-3)
was his Mother:" BATSHEBA "= Queen of Sheba= Hatsepsut, who reigned from 1003-950 bc.

Thutmosis reigned from 950- untill 925 bc but he added the 50 years of his mother to himself!
( afterall that was legal because oficially they were co-rulers
( Thutmosis was however enrolled as High-Priest of Amun.)

But strangely, afterwards he was displeased about AMUN and about his Mother.
so inbetween 950-925, not Amun but Re was the highest Diety in Egypt.

and instead of PEACE in ARABY with the Assyrians & Babylonians and the LANDS of AMUN "(= Araby.)
Thutmosis-3 found it ' neccessary' to wage 17 wars into South-Araby to exac tribute from Priests of Amun.
So his posterity, found the Lands of Amun (= PUNT.)becomming less loyal to the Egyptian Crown
Until Two Priests of AMUN the Prophets JESAJA and JHEREMIAH became downright Assyrian " Puppets "

Sorry to have digressed here from the TOPIC !

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 9-th April-2009, from Poly-Tech.Univ. DELFT/ Holland.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 04:18:04 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 05:50:35 am »

HereForNow sorry it took me so long, it’s been a busy day.   Something that I came across recently got me thinking a bit.   Apparently there are several sources that believe that Nibiru is an artificial planet, and is capable of coming and going as it pleases.

What do you think about this?

There are legends that say that the Earth once had two moons!

Actually the theory of a second moon is based on the Lilith subject.
Love to start a topic on that one some time.
As for Niburu, I beleive it does only come through once every 3,600 years. However I also beleive that interplanetary refining is taking place between with whatever is inhabiting it's living planet. We are all home-grown sort of speak. For them to successfully live on both worlds, they must adapt to both atmospheric, and biological obstacles. Just as we would if we were to inhabit both worlds.

It's only an idea I have about this and I don't expect others to flow with that thought but, that is the theory I have come to like about this.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2009, 06:06:13 am »

Blue and wind, one more thought to taste on this subject is;

Names of heavenly bodies.
Bakhu & Manu-the Sun
Lilith-second moon, or dark moon
Uriel-Early planet, name of an angel
Tiamat-our moon
Murduk-Early saturn?
Jupiter-Zues, and so on are the names of ancient gods or goddesses.

Perhaps an influence of these heavenly hosts, acts upon our planet under certain conditions throughout a Lunar or solar cycle. A war of Gods could have been earlier interactions of these.

Adam and Eve is even translated to mankind and of man...

The three kings of Christs birth- Belt of Orion
Follows the north star in the heavens.
Dec., 21 shortest day of the years- dies for three day and the sun begins to rise one degree each day after. December 24th- Birth of Christ.

The connection I'm making is not just a theory of my own. I have heard others drawing much of the same conclusions........

Niburu-Destroyer=Satan
Think about how it's described.....

A coming war in Heaven as mentioned in the book of revelations.

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world - he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
A number of sources mention a war between God and his armies and Satan's host. In Paradise Lost, John Milton vividly recounted a war in heaven following rebellion by Satan and other angels before the Fall of Man.The fall of superhuman beings punished for opposing gods is also found outside of the Abrahamic faiths. Homer's Iliad says, Hephaestus was cast down from the heavenly threshold by Zeus and landed on the island of Lemnos nearly dead. Hesiod 's Theogony recounts that the gods, after defeating the Titans, hurled them down to Tartarus (the Titanomachy) as far beneath the earth as earth is beneath the sky.

Again, we can draw our own conclusions but this is the best theory I have on this.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:26:10 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2009, 02:00:25 pm »

On the other hand Three seasons were represented by Three Wind or agricultural Gods:
Hades is winter Demeter is Summer, Persephone is Autumn and Appollo became God of Spring and the Muses later.

Blue hue, you may have actually uncovered the answer, this whole stele represents and records King Naram Sin’s victory over the mountain people, I am willing to bet that the three suns represent how long it took him to do this.   The three suns represent three seasons perhaps, or one year.

Thank you Blue hue for taking the time to research this.

Sincerely
Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:48 pm »

I don't think I've been in this thread before, except to come in through "unread posts since your last visit", so have only just read the post where it's mentioned that Nibiru was a "construct".  In that case, I don't think she's coming back - she's a dead planet:

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Wind

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2009, 11:55:58 pm »

That’s an interesting picture Qoais, and kind of eerie.   Is that what you meant by Nibiru being a dead planet?

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2009, 08:10:50 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a0CKiO5YzE&feature=player_embedded

Cool
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2009, 08:12:27 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y&feature=player_embedded

Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2009, 08:57:35 am »

Iapetus - The Death Star - Seems to be a construct, since it doesn't appear to really be round:

It also appears to have a "seam" around the middle where the two halves join.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:16:35 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: