Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 06:58:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 10244 times)
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2009, 12:11:50 pm »

Dear Wind,

you said:
It’s interesting that you mention Mario Dantas, HereForNow because this anomaly is located right next to where he believes his Atlantis to be.   It fact it’s because of Mario that I’m here at Atlantis Online.   At first I had the same theory as his, so I set out on the net to research it.  It wasn’t long before I came across one of Mario’s articles. I don’t normally do this, but he had me so interested that I emailed him for more information, and he invited me to come here and so here I am.

I am honored for the reference, unfortunately (or perhaps not) we haven't reached the same conclusions, although i believe there is a lot more in common than we assume now.

I don't exactly know why you seem to ignore Ulf Richter's measurements since you believe that those images aren't just an error...

What else can Atlantis be other than the City of Gods? How can the measures be coincidentally the same? Why would the largest Island in the World bear these important aspects of Plato's Timaeus and Critias, and just about everything else in the two tales?

There was a "Metamorphose" in the Atlantic Ocean and the result became unrecognizable...

Regards,
Mario Dantas

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2009, 01:27:15 pm »

Mario, look at S. America in this prediction map.

A war of Gods tells us that our ancestors witnessed a war of divine beings which by today's standard could be Alien beings from here and else where according to everything we know.
In the event that we went to war with Alien beings, it would be much the same kind of war they knew then. In a sence, Atlantis is world wide today and we have reached the height of our collective being which is limited to what the wealthy allow us to know.

By our examples of today, we can see how the past is being repeated and it seems to consist of actions that are taking place in the heavens.
Note that the planets according to Sumerians accounts have the names of Angels given by hewbrew legends.
Niburu is the winded disc.............
Research this and everything we discuss through out the entire AO sight is explainable if we are open for looking at human history differently.

We must look outside the box on this.
Nothing is cut and dry here.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2009, 01:34:02 pm »

Wind- I would research when Jacob was alive for a date of his existence.

Jacob's ladder is DNA and we both know what this means.
In fact the two trees in the Garden of Eden may also be talking more about a resulting split in human developement that lead to many varities of human kind.
Hybrid versions were hartier and Earth grown to preserve to blood line of other species on our planet for the sake of colonization.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 01:59:50 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2009, 01:56:43 pm »

I made the statement once that everything we discuss is easily to consolidate if we look at the possible connections to entire pages our human history to see things with a kind of bird eye veiw if you will.
 Wink
Free your minds and your butts will follow sort of speak.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 02:01:28 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2009, 05:55:48 pm »

Mario I have to apologize, I have not ignored anything that Ulf Richter said, in fact I can take those same measurements and apply them to another site just northwest of the anomaly (in front of the hill where I believe it once stood.) Actually I have already done this and the measurements do fit, but this is not Atlantis, and I’m sure that Ulf Richter would have agreed with me.   

You see Mario, Ulf’s entire theory was based around Atlantis being in a river delta which I’m sure that you know well.  I am quite positive that there are no river deltas up in the mountains of Greenland, but this doesn’t mean that there isn’t something very important there.  There could in fact be an entire advanced civilization buried under the ice, perfectly preserved.   If this is true it would truly be one of the greatest finds in human history! 
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2009, 05:58:52 pm »

HereForNow I will concede that the mention of Jacobs ladder in the bible could in fact represent dna, and I do know why this would be important. 
   However the fact still remains that there are still dozens of other legends that speak of a ladder to heaven, and these legends tell a story separate and completely different from that found in the bible.    Several of these legends that say that this ladder was located on a hill at the center of the universe here on earth, and the ancients believed that the center of the universe was located at the north pole.   
   This is what lead me to the conclusion that the Greenland anomaly was this ladder, well lets not say ladder, the only ladder mentioned was in the bible, as I have previously stated it’s been called many different things, a pole, a reed, a rope and a tower.

It  was something that connected heaven to the earth, the legends say that the heavens were closer in those days, and that after the tower fell they drifted apart. Sounds like an orbital habitat, or perhaps the planet Nibiru! (Stay tuned for my explanation of this Shocked)
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2009, 10:00:22 pm »

From what I'm getting out of it. It kinda sounds a little like a NASA concept called a space elevator.
Electro-manetic rail launch. It's interesting to think that this might be very much the same.
The stone may have been an anchor.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:03:35 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2009, 10:29:10 pm »

At first that’s what I was thinking HereForNow, but I was also thinking that it could have been a tether holding a Habitat or space station in a lower orbit.   

Now that you mention it though a space elevator would make sense, the heavens in those days were closer because we could actually go there, and when the elevator was knocked down the heavens became further away metaphorically.

There is also the legends that speak of the heroes attack on heaven and that they had to come back the way that they went up, so this make me think tether.

I guess without getting a good look at the anomaly I won’t know for sure, that is unless someone comes across something else that might shed some light on the subject.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2009, 10:34:41 pm »

MARIO!

Where is your photos of this anomaly as of recent stuff...?
Besides that, a space elevator would be able to transfer cargo.
In war this is a good way to get the gold where it's going.

All we would have to do then is find evidence of this in all of the other places that talk of a ladder to the sky. It was after all a global thing like dragons, and alien visitors, and great floods.
Even in low orbit, the sheer tension on something like this where it's connected to the Earth could be no less then bed rock, Or a barbed stake attached to the elevator.
But then there would only need to be one location if people were traveling on Earth by air, land, and sea. As we do today. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 10:50:36 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:17 pm »

I don’t know why but I hadn’t thought about whole gold thing HereForNow, that could be one of the reasons that it was knocked down.

I’ve got another idea for you to consider, let me see if I can piece my thoughts together and I’ll try to post it later tonight or early in the morning.
Report Spam   Logged
Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 06:51:32 am »

I will now describe the plain, as it was fashioned by nature and by the labours of many generations of kings through long ages. It was for the most part rectangular and oblong, and where falling out of the straight line followed the circular ditch. The depth, and width, and length of this ditch were incredible, and gave the impression that a work of such extent, in addition to so many others, could never have been artificial. Nevertheless I must say what I was told. It was excavated to the depth of a hundred, feet, and its breadth was a stadium everywhere; it was carried round the whole of the plain, and was ten thousand stadia in length. It received the streams which came down from the mountains, and winding round the plain and meeting at the city, was there let off into the sea.

Report Spam   Logged

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 07:24:56 am »

Dear Wind,

you said:
   You see Mario, Ulf’s entire theory was based around Atlantis being in a river delta which I’m sure that you know well.  I am quite positive that there are no river deltas up in the mountains of Greenland

There can be interior Deltas, and Greenland is still very much unknown to Science to jump to the conclusion that there isn't any such landform...

Inland deltas

In rare cases the river delta is located inside a large valley and is called an inverted river delta. Sometimes a river will divide into multiple branches in an inland area, only to rejoin and continue to the sea; such an area is known as an inland delta, and often occur on former lake beds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_delta

HFN,

My newest pictures are from the "City" itself, unfortunately i have been busy lately and didn't get more pictures as i wished. Nevertheless, i know they are there for i have seen them, but failed to put them on the web so everybody could see it. I guess we will have to do with those above, sorry... thanks for the attention!

Regards,
Mario Dantas
Report Spam   Logged

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 11:21:57 am »

Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 01:10:11 pm »

Dear................WIND,

About the TALLness of the PHILLUSTINES in their Cities
 I have heard it put differently:
Your Quote is  out of context or incomplete:( Sorry,  mine is too. )

'When The israelites had to send out a recognaissance party, none dared to go, safe Joshua and Caleb.
and they came back with good news: Everything they saw was bigger than life ! a land TRUELY overflowing with Milk an honey !

But the Cities were sufficiently/ heavily fortified and the watchmen or  NEPHILIM
were as tall  as the  tallest Gate-TOWERS on the city walls.
the inhabitants of the Cities were tall too and we felt ourselves
as small in comparision to them as grasshoppers.

But Joshua and Caleb tricked their tribes into enterring Philustina,
by showing them green unripe-FIGS, that resembled green Grapes,
but were twice as big, yet,  told them that these were giant-"Grapes" !

Actually the cities of these " Philustines " were built on top of Craggs
 or low hills thus did not need to be heavily fortified for the steep slopes.

Naturally any City-Gate/Towers have to look formidable to frighten off attackers
but to say that the Watchmen/ Nephilim, were as big as CityGate- towers is just a tall-story !

Anyway I forget which was the FIRST city that was attacked by the JOSHUA- Party
 I thought it was either: Aii or ASHKALON( actually in my theory: Ras- Aden and Okelis in Yemen.)

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd -7th Apil- 2009

helped me to connect a few dots.

As to the size of those bible giants I’d say that it’s pretty close.      
In Deuteronomy 3:11 it’s speaking of King Og’s bedstead.
At first I thought that it was probably a mattress but the translation of bedstead is simply the place where you sleep.  
One thing that I found very interesting though was in Numbers 13:33. there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak,
which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The key phrase here is the sons of Anak,   Anak is the Hebrew equivalent of the Sumerian God Enki, If you do happen to find that reference where its lists them as being much taller please let me know

Thanks
Wind 

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 10:38:55 pm »

First of all I would like to say wow! Mario those are very good pics, thank you for sharing, I think that you have a real talent there.

Blue hue you could be correct, I’ve heard it said that the report that the spies gave were just exaggerations and that the real reason behind this was that the spies themselves lacked the faith to take hold of the promised land, thus they were punished by having to wonder 40 years in the wilderness.

This however is just one of many accounts of there being Giants after the flood.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: