Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:06:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9396 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 04:54:05 pm »

All " GIANTS " in the Bible or " DRAGONS " everywhere were originally ( White)Holi Elephants that became taboed.

What the Bible says about Giants
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshopper, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:10-11
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time.... A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them.

Deuteronomy 3:11
For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was ... nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it.

Joshua 12:4
And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants.

Joshua 18:16
The valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants.

1 Samuel 17:4
Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/giants.html
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 04:55:27 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 05:24:49 pm »

Zechariah Sitchin, is not the only source of Niburu.

However for the sake of staying on topic. You are correct. I do beleive that the "Gods", were indeed from somewhere else besides Earth and that we have encountered more then one race of beings.
Clearly there is a kind of political order within these beings as well.

Which tells us that , yes even the Angels seem to fit the description of what we know as extraterrestial life forms. I'm going to stick to my guns on this. As for a war of Gods, perhaps these events can be explained by looking closely at the chronology of different astrological events. Things like comet fragments impacting the areas of the Atlantic ocean of the coast of the Carolina's for example. Then see if there is a pattern to the times that these cosmic events happen in our heavens and Earth, and You see a clear pattern emerge.

Now in regaurds to the coming age, my eyes will be looking south after may 15 of this year and early into next year to add to the validity of recent discoveries. I'm hoping that I'm wrong...............
In fact I'm praying that I am.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 07:27:16 pm »

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend, Smiley  I just mentioned Sitchen because when most people think of Nibiru they automatically associate it with him.   There is of course Jason Martell who has done wonderful work on the subject, and also Lloyd Pye’s Dark Star.

Now in regaurds to the coming age, my eyes will be looking south after may 15 of this year and early into next year to add to the validity of recent discoveries. I'm hoping that I'm wrong...............

I understand what you mean, I watched the video that you posted on the may 15th date earlier today, it was quite interesting.   As for me I’ll be watching as well, I do find myself somewhat skeptical these days, I was part of that group back in 2003 that believed that Nibiru was going to appear in august of that year, I was so sure of it that the night before I came awfully close to having a nervous breakdown.   I didn’t stop believing though, there’s just too much evidence that it exists.

Call it coincidence but I have noticed that quite a few of the threads here at A.O have been going this direction, I think that the fear that people once had of this subject is finally starting to melt away.   It’s going to be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few years, one way or another something’s gonna happen everyone can feel it.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2009, 07:32:35 pm »

All " GIANTS " in the Bible or " DRAGONS " everywhere were originally ( White)Holi Elephants that became taboed.

Blue hue, Honestly I don’t know what to say.   I will say this though, out of everyone that I’ve come across in my internet travels you never cease to surprise me.  Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:57 pm »

I want to back track for a moment here.  Now we have found evidence that suggests that there was a race of giants living here on the earth at one time, which was somehow destroyed   Destroyed yes, but not by a flood or a natural disaster.   How do I know this? Because according the article holocaust of the giants they were buried in mounds.   

Now when I say mounds I don’t mean that they were piled up and dirt was thrown on top of them, No some of these mounds were elaborately constructed with wooded frames, they were tombs, and I believe that the natives to this day still view these mounds as sacred ground.
This suggests to be that these giants weren’t the evil beings that we have been lead to believe they were, at least not the ones who were killed off.

So how does this rule out flood and natural disaster?   If there was a flood then the bodies would have been washed away, and if it was a natural disaster then the bodies would have showed some evidence this.

Here's my theory, Plague! Perhaps even an engineered plague.

Even with our own species there is good and evil. How would we like it if someone lumped us all together and claimed that we were all an evil race?   I believe the same can be said about the Anunnaki, some were good and some were evil

This is were my War of the Gods comes from.   Their were those of the Anunnaki who wanted to enslave and lord over the new human race, and there were those who wanted to help free us and teach us to advance.   This I believe eventually lead to a civil war.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 10:17:31 pm »

This didn’t take just a few years, I believe the humans lived side by side with the Annunaki for thousands of years before this happened, This Michael Tsarion also suggests when he speaks of the first creation rebelling and going off on their own to build Lemuria.   I believe that they had help from Enki and his followers, and that in Lemuria they lived together as equals.
You can be sure that Enlil didn’t like this, in his view humans were lowly slaves, something dirty and impure. 

According to the , Enuma Elish Marduk (AKA Enlil)  divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth.

Notice that he assigned them to their proper stations, (If you lie down with dogs you get up with flees? Just a thought!)

The Enuma Elish go’s on to say that in gratitude, the Anunnaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea."

I take this to mean that the Anunnaki were divided and a habitat was built for Enlil and his followers in orbit.   (I’m going to be talking about this habitat more in future posts)

I believe at this point the stage was being set to punish those Anunnaki who had yoked themselves so to speak with the humans.

The bible says that the Nephilim came down and took wives but it doesn’t say what happened to them.   That is left to the imagination, and most believe that they were destroyed in the flood.

Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2009, 10:56:32 pm »

I’ve looked at this story and the facts from all angles, and this is the most logical conclusion that I could come up with.   Something killed off the giants who I’m going to say were the Anunnaki followers of Enki, they were here on earth and Enlil and his followers were safe in heaven or orbit.   To punish those disobedient Anunnaki Enlil sent a genetically engineered disease to earth and wiped most of them out, thus the holocaust.

Whatever happened, we humans were immune to its affects. This all may sound crazy but it would explain why we haven’t seen any giants since then.   

For those of you who are ufologist it would also explain why every alien that has been recovered has not survived very long here, and could also explain why we humans have been abducted and experimented on, they’re trying to figure out why we were immune, they could be trying to make themselves immune so that they can come back. Or maybe they’ve already succeeded.   I don't know about you but I haven’t heard of many abductions happening lately!

These are just theories but it does make sense and would explain a few things.

Now I know that a lot of you may be thinking that Wind has lost it, but I will be providing some evidence and legends that back some of this up. So please be patient.     
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2009, 09:58:27 am »

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend, Smiley  I just mentioned Sitchen because when most people think of Nibiru they automatically associate it with him.   There is of course Jason Martell who has done wonderful work on the subject, and also Lloyd Pye’s Dark Star.

I understand what you mean, I watched the video that you posted on the may 15th date earlier today, it was quite interesting.   As for me I’ll be watching as well, I do find myself somewhat skeptical these days, I was part of that group back in 2003 that believed that Nibiru was going to appear in august of that year, I was so sure of it that the night before I came awfully close to having a nervous breakdown.   I didn’t stop believing though, there’s just too much evidence that it exists.

Call it coincidence but I have noticed that quite a few of the threads here at A.O have been going this direction, I think that the fear that people once had of this subject is finally starting to melt away.   It’s going to be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few years, one way or another something’s gonna happen everyone can feel it.

No offence taken man..... Smiley
I agree it is going to be something else to see where it all is going.
I just hope that better then 2/3 of all living things makes it through all of this.

Life gives purpose to the universe.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2009, 05:12:49 pm »

The following was taken from (The Treasures of Darkness" by Thorkild Jacobsen, Yale University. Press, 1967).

After 1,200 years the noise of the growing human population kept ENLIL awake nights. So ENLIL and the gods sent a plague which was ended when ENKI told the human Atrahasis to shift all offerings to the god of the plague, NAMTAR who became to abashed to harm the people further.

The late Thorkild Jacobsen was a renowned historian specializing in Assyriology and Sumerian literature

The following was taken from the article What the Aliens Really Want... and How They Plan to Get It
by David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.

The aliens have brought to Earth a highly efficient program of human physiological exploitation. The breeding and hybridization programs have intruded upon our world and taken control of abductees' lives. The aliens have explained to the abductees that these programs are needed to "salvage" the future. They have focused their communication with the abductees on the need to save the environment, on the need to prevent or at least cope with mass destruction, and on the benefits of The Change, which is the way some of them refer to the culminating event in their plans for the future. But just who will benefit from The Change?

For the full article here’s a link

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/abduct017.html

I  checked out this Dr Jacobs and found that he is a Professor of History at Temple University in Philadelphia.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2009, 06:00:11 pm »

So what does this have to do with Atlantis,   Everything!   Michael Tsarion believes that Atlantis was where the Anunnaki created mankind, and performed all sorts of other genetic experimentation,  it was their home base of operations.   This however I’m not so sure of.

Atlantis has been deeply imbedded into the collective consciousness of mankind, I’m sure I speak for most people here when I say that Atlantis is almost an obsession,   In my mind it represents something wonderful amazing, a utopian society a paradise on earth that was lost.    Atlantis is like an incurable addiction that we can’t get enough of, it’s constantly calling.

We wouldn’t be trying to get back to a place where we were slaves, a place were we were used and treated as nothing.   Atlantis was not evil.

I have no doubt though that there was a place where the Anunnaki dwelt, but this place was not Atlantis!

So where was this Anunnaki base of operations located, well it took me some time but I believe that I have found it, Greenland!

I will explain what I mean by this in future posts.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2009, 07:06:24 pm »

Wind I will not comment on this for the sake of hearing it from you. However, I know exactly where you are going on this and Mario Dante might be able to back you on this even more.

Wow we should be working together LOL.
Anyhow, don't leave me hangin on this, I'm smiling right now as we speak and the picture is huge on this.
It's almost to much to explain, yet easy to see.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 07:24:06 pm »

To see if we are on the same page.....
By the tenth generation, Adam's race had hugely increased. Lacking female company, the angels known as "Sons of God" found wives among the lovely Daughters of Men. The children of their unions would have inherited eternal life from their father, but that God had decreed: "Let not My spirit abide in flesh forever! Henceforth the years of man are limited to one hundred and twenty."

Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 09:50:20 pm »

By the tenth generation, Adam's race had hugely increased. Lacking female company, the angels known as "Sons of God" found wives among the lovely Daughters of Men. The children of their unions would have inherited eternal life from their father, but that God had decreed: "Let not My spirit abide in flesh forever! Henceforth the years of man are limited to one hundred and twenty."

When I think about this a couple things come to mind, one of course is genetic engineering.   According to anthropological studies the prehistoric man suddenly disappears from the scene about 35,000 years ago  and is replaced by what we know as modern man, with no evidence as to how this happened or why.   Sumerian texts say that we were genetically engineered, perhaps our lifespan was also engineered into us.   

I’ve heard it said that Scientists can’t figure out why we grow old and die, they say that our cells are constantly renewing themselves.

I believe that we are the descendents of the Gods, but that some of them look down on us for being mixed and impure.

I don’t know if this is what you were thinking of HereForNow, if not maybe I misunderstood.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Volkaitis
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:56 pm »

As to the size of those bible giants I’d say that it’s pretty close.   As you know a cubit is about 1½ ft and a span is 9 inches, so in 1 Samuel 17:4  Goliath was 9 ft  9 inches tall.

The later giants, the ones you were referring to, are the shorter ones.

The original ones, the offspring between the Watchers and human women measured a whopping 450 feet tall.

They were destroyed in the original flood God made followed by the phrase, "there were giants in the earth in those days."

The story of those giants (the huge ones) are related in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Book of Giants) and the Book of Enoch.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2009, 10:15:13 pm »

So the big question, why do I believe that the Anunnaki settled in Greenland?

For the past two years I’ve had an interest in Greenland, It was the Greenland anomaly that first stirred my curiosity, I first saw it on Google earth back in 2005, at first I thought it was strange and I didn’t know what to make of it, it was only when I discovered it’s size that I became really interested.

For those who haven’t seen the Anomaly here’s a pic

this thing is huge, it’s 51 - 52 miles long (85 kilometers)  and 11 miles wide (19 kilometers)   Part of this object looks as if it is buried in the ice and snow, and the other end looks as if it broke off from another piece.   In the pic I've circled the anomaly and where I believe that it broke off from.
For a better view I recommend checking it out for yourselves on Google earth.
here are the coordinates.

The Anomaly is at:
70 32’04.95”N 40 11’11.90”W

The mountain where if broke off from is at:
72 59’52.80”N 46 40’53.34”W

Now before I go any further I’d like to point out that the Karman line is at an altitude of 62.5 miles.   For those who don’t know, the Karman line is officially where the earth ends and space begins.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 01:37:20 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: