Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:09:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9528 times)
Wind

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 09:19:37 pm »

That is a great article from Nexus magazine Bianca, Smiley  I found that one a while back, I think I might even have it printed up somewhere.

To those who haven’t read this article yet, I highly recommend it.  It fits in perfectly with this thread and provides evidence that this ancient war did in fact happen, and that it wasn't caused by a natural disaster.
I'm not writing off the natural disaster theory completely! In fact I have reason to believe that whatever means that were used to end the war started a chain reaction that caused these natural disasters.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 09:26:23 pm »

OOPS....the page turned over, Wind.

I got more:

ANCIENT FLYING MACHINE SECTION (Vimanas)

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/board,173.0.html

The Mahabharata

and lots of ancient Indian info in the early pages (5,4,3...)

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1987.0.html

I strongly lean on an atomic war/accident causing the demise of Atlantis......

That's why you'll find so much of it here, including a thorough investigation of tektites/desert glass.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 09:41:37 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Wind

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 10:53:36 pm »

That is all excellent information Bianca thank you for the links. Wink  (Again this is highly recommended reading.)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 08:21:32 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 08:59:54 pm »

I’ll have to continue with this subject at a later time.   I think I’m suffering from burnout, or perhaps it’s something else I don't know, but I feel that I need to take a break from the forum for a while.
I’ll see you all when I get back.

Till then take care. Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 09:21:05 pm »

Soon, I hope, Wind!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 02:31:52 pm »

Dear..................mr...WIND

If you feel a " Burnout " it is probably from lack of drinking Fluid.
My house remedy is easy to get: drink lots of hot Coffe
or if that is inconvenient for You,

You can also consume Fruitjuice if that is too expensive:
Drink lots of SODA- POP even if you do not like that usually.
SINAS/ Orange SODA - POP is the best nest to APPLE-Juice or Apple Cider

Unfortunately my Father used CALVADOS or Liqour to quence his thirst
and died after SIX neglected Heart-arrests alone at his house the ambulance came too late in 1992.

It is the Same Occurence:
The War of the GODS
or RE sending his "  EYE " called Re- MAATRE( which is the MOON later called SETH(=/SATAN !)

and the Battle of SETH and HORUS
or the MOON bouncing off the Planet HERmes/=Mercury.

The Hindu " CHURNING of the MILKSEA "
is again the Same Event of HERACLES
biting Hera's nipple to speed around the Celestial " MILK "

and of VISHNU and the SNAKE and Tortoise Turning the Milkyway
the GODS( Daita's and Rashakasa sor something( I forget.)
did not do battle here but raked the Snakebody around the Earthy-Axis-pole.
creating the 8 Avatars of Vishnu(= Planet Venus.)

Sincerely" BlueHue " dd 18- March -2009

Now Remember: use lots of SODA- POP ! Cheesy
and sleep 8 hours a day say from One to Eight o'Clock !

\
By the way, I believe that the war in Egypt was between Set and Horus (Heru) the Avenger who was avenging the death of his father Osiris betrayed and murdered by Uncle Set.

I stand Corrected Horus you’re right on this one. The following is taken from the Legend of Osiris.

Without Osiris, Set believed he would sit on the throne of the gods for all time. Yet on his island, Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, grew to manhood and strength. Set sent many serpents and demons to kill Horus, but he defeated them. When he was ready, his mother Isis gave him great magic to use against Set, and Thoth gave him a magic knife.
Horus sought out Set and challenged him for the throne. Set and Horus fought for many days, but in the end Horus defeated Set and castrated him. But Horus, merciful Horus, would not kill Set, for to spill the blood of his uncle would make him no better than he. Set maintained his claim to the throne, and Horus lay claim himself as the son of Osiris. The gods began to fight amongst another, those who supported Horus and those who supported Set. Banebdjetet leaped into the middle and demanded that the gods end this struggle peacefully or Maat would be imbalanced further. He told the gods to seek the council of Neith. Neith, warlike though wise in council, told them that Horus was the rightful heir to the throne. Horus cast Set into the darkness where he lives to this day.

Now that I’ve read this again I believe that I was quoting the wrong Egyptian legend, it wasn’t the war between Horus and Set that I was thinking of, It was the war between Re and Mankind mentioned in the Book of the Heavenly Cow.

Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 07:14:36 pm »

Blue Hue I meant mental burnout not physical, and I don’t think that a sugar high from soda pop would help any other forms of burnout, yet I do thank you for your concern!

One more thing Blue I have no problem with you sending me private messages but when I get you arguing with someone else in my mail it doesn’t make me happy. Talk to me directly please I don’t want to get involved with your arguments.

Thank you
Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 08:39:58 pm »

I have spent the past month thinking about things, and the Ancient war of the Gods has been one of them.   As I have stated in earlier posts there are a lot of legends that suggest that such a war did in fact happen.   Some organizations would like to downplay it and say that it was metaphoric or rival primitive civilizations fighting one another.

After much research I have found that this war is not to be downplayed in any way shape or form.   As Bianca has brought out, there’s a lot more evidence out there than just legends.

Something big happened on our planet around twelve thousand years ago, and over the next few weeks I’m going to be posting some of the more interesting research that I’ve come across.

It is good to be back though, it feels like I’ve been gone for a lot longer than a month.   I did need the break however and I feel much clearer now.   I’ll try not to push my brain to overload this time LOL.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 09:42:25 pm »

The Giants Of old, were they a myth ,Or were they real?

There were Giants on the earth in those days. Gen 6:4.

I don’t believe in those who idolize the bible, and force their beliefs upon others, but I do believe that truth can be found anywhere, and the bible is one of these places.

The giants of old play a very important role in the war of the Gods. I believe that they were in fact the Greek Titans, the Nephilim of the bible and I’m even going to go so far as to say that they were also the Sumerian Anunnaki.  There are many cultures with legends that spoke of their gods as being giants.
The question is did these giants really exist? can we prove that they did?   I believe we can!

The following link will take you to an article entitled the Holocaust of the Giants, It’s a long read but one that I recommend. 

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magazine/articles/giants/holocaust.html
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:47:19 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 09:57:03 pm »

The Holocaust of the Giants hits close to home for me.   My great uncle actually saw one of these giant skeletons being transported by train in or around the 1940s (I’m sorry but I can’t remember the exact date)   anyway it was around world war 2 and he was in the military when he saw it, I think that he was stationed somewhere in Utah or new Mexico. I’d ask him for details but he passed away some years back.   
Report Spam   Logged
Volkaitis
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 11:53:01 pm »

The Giants Of old, were they a myth ,Or were they real?

There were Giants on the earth in those days. Gen 6:4.

I don’t believe in those who idolize the bible, and force their beliefs upon others, but I do believe that truth can be found anywhere, and the bible is one of these places.

The giants of old play a very important role in the war of the Gods. I believe that they were in fact the Greek Titans, the Nephilim of the bible and I’m even going to go so far as to say that they were also the Sumerian Anunnaki.  There are many cultures with legends that spoke of their gods as being giants.
The question is did these giants really exist? can we prove that they did?   I believe we can!

The following link will take you to an article entitled the Holocaust of the Giants, It’s a long read but one that I recommend. 

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magazine/articles/giants/holocaust.html

I've read the Holocaust of Giants article, it is a good read, but I think we should discuss just how big that the giants were supposed to be.  If I remember correctly, biggest giants listed in the article are nine to ten feet.

The Bible actually lists the early giants as much bigger:

Numbers 13:33 "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

I forget the reference, perhaps it was the Dead Sea Scrolls, but I believe it actually lists them as hundreds of feet tall, not dozens.
Report Spam   Logged
Volkaitis
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 11:55:48 pm »

What the Bible says about Giants
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants ... And we were in our own sight as grasshopper, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:10-11
The Emims dwelt therein in times past, a people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; Which also were accounted giants.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21
That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time.... A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them.

Deuteronomy 3:11
For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was ... nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it.

Joshua 12:4
And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants.

Joshua 18:16
The valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants.

1 Samuel 17:4
Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/giants.html
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 02:12:43 am »

First of all Volkaitis I would like to say thank you for the information, I found it both interesting and useful as he helped me to connect a few dots.

As to the size of those bible giants I’d say that it’s pretty close.   As you know a cubit is about 1½ ft and a span is 9 inches, so in 1 Samuel 17:4  Goliath was 9 ft  9 inches tall.

In Deuteronomy 3:11 it’s speaking of King Og’s bedstead. At first I thought that it was probably a mattress but the translation of bedstead is simply the place where you sleep. So I was kind of right.   If you think about it though in modern times our beds are normally longer than we are, so if king Og was about ten ft tall it would make sense for him to have a bed that was 13 ½ foot long

One thing that I found very interesting though was in Numbers 13:33.

Numbers 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

The key phrase here is the sons of Anak,   Anak is the Hebrew equivalent of the Sumerian God Enki, and the sons of a God would of course view us little humans as inferior and lesser, like an insect or grasshopper.   Of course there is a more disturbing possibility, the people of Mesopotamia did eat grasshoppers for food.   I’m going to go with the less disturbing explanation for now however!

Again I would like to thank you Volkaitis this was very good information.   If you do happen to find that reference where its lists them as being much taller please let me know

Thanks
Wind 
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 02:31:39 pm »

In the early solar system, many more bodies of rock and other things were were in the the skies above.
An idea I have about this war of the Gods involves chaos in the rotations of planets brought about by a renegade orbit of something else. This leads to different objects being moved from where they are today and the destruction of other things in the heavens.

Ancient man saw things very differently then we do and would have seen these events unfold and associated them to things they could relate to. The wheel of Ezekiel for example. Many of us would argue that it sounds alot like a UFO. Yet John of Patmos gives exactly the same discription of this Wheel as he explains the vision of God's thrown. What was it really?

As for the nephilim and men of renownd.
If everything we have studied up to this has any point to be made.
It's that the Sumerians are the earliest known account within the middle eastern regions and they tells us that these Gods are not of this planet. Secondly Earth changing events of global scale have usually happened within a 3,600 year cycle.

Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 04:07:35 pm »

Earth changing events of global scale have usually happened within a 3,600 year cycle.

I’m guessing that you are referring to the 3,600 year orbit of the planet Nibiru, which is believed to be responsible for causing great cataclysmic upheavals on earth in the past.

This of course is the theory of Zechariah Sitchin.   I personally believe that Sitchin has the basics down, but is telling the story from a primitive viewpoint.   Michael Tsarion on the other hand is digging a little deeper into the story.  His theories are quite interesting, and are shedding some much needed light on our dark past.

I believe that what we’re starting to get into here is that these ancient gods were not from earth, and were  quite possibly alien,
Am I right?   If so I have no problem discussing it, however the skeptics are going to have a field day with it.

But like you HereForNow I also believe that this is where the research is leading us, and as of yet it is a very touchy subject to get into. 

Wind

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: