Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:02:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9368 times)
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:17 pm »

Exactly my point Wind.  I just wish he would share.  Then maybe we would finally understand what he's talking about.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #256 on: May 22, 2009, 03:04:51 pm »

I don't know if that would even help Robert LOL Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #257 on: May 22, 2009, 03:06:44 pm »

Which is unusual because they are usually *pink* for such folks. However, according to my own research, drunken Dumbo and his mouse friend did see some white ones too, as well an important tie-in to the Pyramids of Giza:

Horus I forgot just how trippy  that video was, it’s been over 5 years since I saw it last.   Leave it to Walt Disney to throw in a little of his Masonic symbolism. Did you notice the eye just after they showed the Pyramids.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #258 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:15 pm »

You know, guys.....

We allowed the TROLL  to do it to us AGAIN....

A perfectly good thread derailed and ruined. 

He does that everywhere he posts.  He just wants ATTENTION.  We got to make up our minds whether
we want to run a KINDERGARDEN (with a NASTY 6-year-old) here or not.....

There is not much that the Mods can do if WE Allow it to happen.

READ THIS CAREFULLY - IT'S A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF OUR VERY OWN TROLL...

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,4148.msg37515.html#msg37515
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #259 on: May 22, 2009, 06:54:40 pm »

Qoais,

here something i found...

Detail of first page from the Aztec Boturini Codex showing the use of semasiological writing combined with phonetic glyph elements.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_writing_systems

I believe that is picture represents the Atzec ancestors leaving Aztlan. I've seen the other one. I'll try and find it in my books.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:55:56 pm by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Horus

« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2009, 07:03:06 pm »

You know, guys.....

We allowed the TROLL  to do it to us AGAIN....

He does that everywhere he posts.  He just wants ATTENTION.  We got to make up our minds whether

READ THIS CAREFULLY - IT'S A PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF OUR VERY OWN TROLL...

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,4148.msg37515.html#msg37515

I think he has violated the AO user agreement at least a hundred times and should get the boot.

I've suggested ignoring him but that's impossible to do when he's literally everywhere.  I'm getting tired of it...maybe it's just time to bail from AO, or take another long break. There are lots of other places to hang on the I-net

Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2009, 07:22:02 pm »

QUOTE,

I've suggested ignoring him but that's impossible to do when he's literally everywhere.  I'm getting tired of it...maybe it's just time to bail from AO, or take another long break. There are lots of other places to hang on the I-net

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horus,

Everybody knows how much I love AO, but this JERK is making it more and more exhausting to be here.

I am not in the mood for this s--t, at this point in my life.

YOU READ MY MIND!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2009, 09:35:11 am »

Does anyone know where this relief came from?  It's obviously a volcano, someone drowning, buildings falling over, and someone escaping in a row boat and the "look" is Mayan or Olmec or something.  Someone posted it somewhere else and doesn't know where this particular frieze is located.  Anyone seen it before?

I think this frieze represents the Maya leaving their homeland of Tulan.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2009, 09:04:42 pm »

You know, guys.....

We allowed the TROLL  to do it to us AGAIN....

He does that everywhere he posts.  He just wants ATTENTION.  We got to make up our minds whether

Blue might be a troll Bianca but I do have a lot of fun anticipating what off the wall theory that he's going to come up with next!   You guy's are right however, it is his fault that we've gotten off topic again.
I hope that you and Horus don't take off, I do find your insight helpful.

If you really are that tired of him I guess you could always start a poll to see how many others feel the same way, this I'm sure would get the moderators attention.   This is just a suggestion, a cruel one yes, but a suggestion none the less.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2009, 09:35:05 pm »

War of the Gods Vs. White elephants

Wink

I'm kidding everyone.
Perhaps the admins., can set up an ignore button that will not allow us or "them" to see what is posted by the other.

I know it has been done in other forums, and it's better then banning.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2009, 10:02:45 pm »

Does anyone know where this relief came from?  It's obviously a volcano, someone drowning, buildings falling over, and someone escaping in a row boat and the "look" is Mayan or Olmec or something.  Someone posted it somewhere else and doesn't know where this particular frieze is located.  Anyone seen it before?

I did a little research into your photograph Qoais and found that it was taken by a Mayan scholar from Austria named Teobert Maler.   It is said that Maler took the photo at an unknown location in the Yucatan.  Author Robert B. Stacy-Judd claims to have one of Maler's photographs that proves a portion of the Yucatan sank into the ocean during the reign of the Toltec’s.  Prior to Maler's death he said that he took the photo in a remote location deep in the jungles of the Yucatan. The recorded scene was just a portion of a continuous frieze that surrounded the interior of an underground chamber.   (Perhaps this is where the famous Yucatan hall of records is located?)

It is believed that the Frieze Illustrates the reason why the Mayans left the mythical homeland of Tulan.

It is rumored that the after the Frieze was discovered it was kept in the Berlin Museum until it was destroyed in a bombing.

I hope this helps.

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2009, 10:05:38 pm »

Wink

I'm kidding everyone.
Perhaps the admins., can set up an ignore button that will not allow us or "them" to see what is posted by the other.

LOL  Grin HereForNow, also that sounds like a good idea if it's possible Smiley  It is better than banning.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2009, 10:18:38 pm »

Wind,

The SPAMMING (ask Qoais) is so bad all over the Forum, that even the

WORLD OF ELVES

got invaded!

It's gone way beyond a few threads, he's all over the place. 

It really makes AO look bad.

I did all that work the last two years, for this?
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2009, 10:26:33 pm »

Wink

I'm kidding everyone.

It's more effective than banning, as a banned peson can simply change their DNS and resub under another acct.

I know this feature as I have used it at other MBs and I looked for it here when I clicked Blue's profile but it doesn't seem to be an available option.  Smfforfree has great features for a free board system but doesn't have everything unfortunately.  The only recourse is banning if that will ever happen (and he deserves that after multiple posts of insults, name-calling, trolling and harassment) or leaving.  Unexplained Mysteries is huge and I may give that a whirl...  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2009, 10:39:21 pm »

Wind,

The SPAMMING (ask Qoais) is so bad all over the Forum, that even the

WORLD OF ELVES

got invaded!

It's gone way beyond a few threads, he's all over the place. 

It really makes AO look bad.

I did all that work the last two years, for this?

I understand where you're coming from Bianca, I guess he has become quite a nuisance, I just found more of his nonsense on another of my threads.   Maybe a poll wouldn’t be a bad idea after all?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: