Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:37:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Ancient War of the Gods

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ancient War of the Gods  (Read 9395 times)
Wind

« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2009, 06:39:48 pm »

It's funny how we come to the same conclusion, those who believe this, seem to be drawn to eachother Smiley   I've had to go through many levels of belief and experiences to arrive at this point, in the end it was James Redfield’s Celestine Series that woke me up.
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2009, 06:45:03 pm »

Go back in time to when the different books of the bible were written.
Compare general times to when text from other parts of the world were written.
An awakening seems to happen as a result of our collective connection to the universe and all things.
However they wrote in past tence. We're sinking the boat before it leaves the harbor.

Of course, that makes sense.  It all happened and is happening for a reason, a series of events that’s leading us someplace.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2009, 07:06:40 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 07:08:17 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2009, 08:28:15 pm »

Sorry Wind, I could have linked you to the Enterprise Mission but it's mentioned at the bottom of the picture and I sort of assumed that most folks know the work of Richard Hoagland by now.  Yeah, we did have some fun working on the Mars Enterprise. 

About awakening.  I think most folks "awaken" when it's their time.  I've also felt there was a groundswell building that a lot of people are feeling.  Don't know what's coming, but I've had it in my head since I was fairly young, that the earth was going to tip on it's axis some day and that would be a major cataclysm.  Been wanting to move away from the coast for a long time!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Wind

« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2009, 09:19:44 pm »

Sorry Wind, I could have linked you to the Enterprise Mission but it's mentioned at the bottom of the picture and I sort of assumed that most folks know the work of Richard Hoagland by now. Yeah, we did have some fun working on the Mars Enterprise.

Actually Qoais it was my fault, I wasn’t paying attention, I was captivated by the pics LOL ; Grin.   No need to apologize, it’s all good.   
I used to go on Enterprise mission years ago right after it was first created, but it’s been a long time since I was last there.

About awakening. I think most folks "awaken" when it's their time. I've also felt there was a groundswell building that a lot of people are feeling. Don't know what's coming, but I've had it in my head since I was fairly young, that the earth was going to tip on it's axis some day and that would be a major cataclysm. Been wanting to move away from the coast for a long time!!!!

It seems that everyone that I’ve been talking to lately can feel that some big is building up, I know that I can definitely feel it.   Like you I don’t know what’s coming but I feel that whatever it is, it’s getting close!   I can only imagine that you must feel a lot of anxiety living near the coast.   I don’t live out of the danger zone, but I don’t have far to go to get there.

I believe that you’re absolutely right about awakening, it only happens when the time is right, you can’t make it happen, this I’ve found out over the years.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:49 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPWziOmGNIM&feature=player_embedded
 Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:27:25 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2009, 09:31:32 am »

Wind----

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=109982488

It is a blog I've been working on for myspace.
ParaNormal I Am Network.

Have a look, I saved a moment of our earlier discussion there to involve others who see it.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2009, 12:31:54 pm »

It is a blog I've been working on for myspace.
ParaNormal I Am Network.

Have a look, I saved a moment of our earlier discussion there to involve others who see it.

Very nice HereForNow, you blog looks good, I think it will get a lot of notice.

It was divineness that destroyed the Atlanteans...
I guess in a sence it is much the same today.

Yet man is not the weak little creature it was.
We have the ability to choose our own fates and from a philosophical point of veiw.
We are allowing these people with all this money to do what they are with it.
We are also not doing anything about nothing to save ourselves when poop hits the fan.

That is why I disclose every shread of information that arises both good and bad.
people have a right to choose what they are going to do with the information, however I will still provide it by taking the time to research these things and telling everyone what Im finding.
When it comes down to everyone pointing their fingers at everyone else, I can atleast say that I was not a part of what isn't working.

I was trying to warn/inform the world that things are going in a down-ward spiral and here is our options. This is what we are allowed to know so here it is.

I don't disagree with what your saying wind.
Yet it's our own faults that things are like this and we need a better plan bud.
The war of the Gods is definitely an example of what can happen again.
Yet, is knowing this really enough to save those billions of people who know nothing about this stuff who take each day of their lives for granted?

Yet those of us who do know, are still as much to blame by not leading with examples of our own.
This is where we fail to use this information for bettering ourselves for much harder times ahead.
This is the truth of the matter behind this discussion. This s why a thinning of the heard must happen every so many generations is to evolve beyond the former weaker state. Forgive me for sounding cold, but the truth as I see it is all I know. 

It is sick to think about how they (the very elite with money) are handling all their last affairs.
However, if we all were networking with all those out there that are listening and do see whats going on.
We to can emerge from the ashes and not go back to the former things that passed.
For those with money? Well it make take them a minute to relise it but, LOL
Their fortunes are nothing anymore and it's worth maybe, insulations for those freezing nights they spend alone.............

For those of us who are used to nothing, it's an easy plan to stick together and do what we must to preserve what is good about us. We love, and we know what must be done. Survive as one...

For some reason I didn’t catch everything you said the first time I read this,(I think sometimes my brain gets overheated LOL Shocked)  but after reading it again I’m a lot more clear on what you were saying, and I do agree with you, and I'm honored that you put our conversation on your blog.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2009, 04:44:48 pm »

Aside from the fun I am having, it is expressing just a few of the things we discuss here in AO.
Yet I posted direct links to some of the discussions to network them over.

Even locally, nationally, and internationally, some of my "Friends" on myspace have seen this forum.
I have been working on proof of Niburu, and NWO agenda to disclose openly with everyone.
Still no smoking gun but the slip ups that they get through in short lived sections are being caught by some excellent info-warriors that I keep in touch with via E-mails and by phone.
IF...... An ELE occurs, I don't want to die thinking I could have tried.

IF..... There are survivors and I'm hopeful there will be. I would want them to do the same for others to come. And hold none of the truth back from them.

I mean the truth no matter what that is, should be told once and for all.
It would be sad to think that after all the good, people have shown in the way of kindness and respect for life suddenly turned into the thing that fought so hard against.
Even the disinformation, propaganda pirates and debunkers alike are running thin on ideas at this very moment on how to hide the coming truth.
LOL
The fact we know they are out there tells me that something is happening.
Ask them to remember certain points of their arguments and most of the time they fall short in doing so.
Common for a lie. Nothing to remember if it's the truth.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:47:49 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2009, 06:25:51 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y&feature=player_embedded

Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2009, 06:46:08 pm »

About 7 weeks ago, I put this video on my profile.
I found it while going through some of the other videos that scroll by from left to right at the bottom of the window. I thought it was a bit odd that it was not narrated nor was there any information on it's creator that I could find.

I ended up with a random friend request about a week after.

At first I thought nothing of it. Then it hit me. I listened to the music on the video and then listened to the music on the profile. Same song...... Interesting but not quite the point.
It was more about who the guy is who sent the friend request.
http://www.myspace.com/wizardpsychometry

Please reveiw for yourself.
And be sure to read some of the statements on his page.
I beleive this is an insider reaching out to everyone else and this is how he did it.
I did ask him but he hasn't responded to any of my attempts.

The music that gave me the idea is here, which is also very interesting.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159085674
Note back ground graphics and think hard how it all seems to connect.

The guy Jerry from the first link looks like George Washington, and is a Mason.
The famous painting in the back-ground of the music page, you know who thats from and there you have it folks. This is but one very strange thing I have experienced in recent days. LOL
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:59:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2009, 07:09:51 pm »

And be sure to read some of the statements on his page.
I beleive this is an insider reaching out to everyone else and this is how he did it.
I did ask him but he hasn't responded to any of my attempts.

Wow! HereForNow, that's mind blowing, I have no idea what to make of it, whoever he is he's very interesting.   Some of the stuff on his page sounds just like what we’ve been talking about.

The music that gave me the idea is here, which is also very interesting.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=159085674
Note back ground graphics and think hard how it all seems to connect.

Michelangelo’s Creation of Adam, that is very interesting!

Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2009, 07:15:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2009, 07:19:03 pm »

Wind- I think you are well aware of how deep the rabbit hole goes.....
I have alot of interesting friends on myspace.
LOL

However, there are those members of the network that are working on all the same stuff we are and I'm connecting us all slowly.
Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2009, 07:34:43 pm »

Maybe you shouild start a forum devoted to this. SMF offers a free forum, there a link at the bottom of the page.

Just a suggestion Grin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:47:15 pm by Wind » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: