Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:37:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Greece 10.000 BCE

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greece 10.000 BCE  (Read 519 times)
Helios
Superhero Member

« on: February 08, 2009, 01:01:06 am »

Map of eastern Mediterranean simulating coastline during 10.000 BCE
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Horus

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 01:13:35 pm »

Here's another look at antediluvian Greece:

The Cyclades Islands in the Aegean Sea are all that remains (as "bones of a wasted body") of the great peninsula of Hellas. Geologically-speaking, they are the mountaintops of a range that is partially underwater and extends onto the mainland.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 11:14:03 pm »

Horus, your maps contradict mine, however, I prefer them to mine as well.  Where did they come from?

The now sunken areas that were above water in 10,000 BCE - there, we may find the remains of the Athens that Plato wrote about, if his dialogues are to be believed.
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Horus

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:54 am »

Horus, your maps contradict mine, however, I prefer them to mine as well.  Where did they come from?

The now sunken areas that were above water in 10,000 BCE - there, we may find the remains of the Athens that Plato wrote about, if his dialogues are to be believed.

Hi Helios,

The pictures I posted don't necessarily contradict yours since they are both somewhat speculative about the amount of land visible then. Sea levels fluctuated a little bit during the Younger Dryas deglaciation but besides that, we have no idea just how much tectonic submergence occurred then and that is certainly what Plato referred to. The pix come from a site which theorizes that the Sea of Azov was Atlantis (which I disagree with).

As for the remains of antediluvian Athens, I believe that the story is referring to a ruined city buried beneath (or very near to) Hellenic Athens. It must be because if it was in a different location, and inhabited by a completely different culture which preceded the Hellenes, then it wouldn't be called "Athens" at all! Aside from this reasoning, the text in the Dialogues stated that the remotely-ancient Athens was in the same location.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 09:30:00 am »

However
'GEORGEOS' and other Dissidents have determined at MELOS-2005, that the SEA or Ocean(= Rub-al-Chali-RIVER>)did NOT immerse Plato's Atlantis
in 10.000 bc but in 900 before SOLON. ( Since it was a Bronze age civilisation that knew GOLD but NO Iron ! but this important fact was largely ignored

Greece's capital ATHENS & Atlalantis were NOT CONTEMPORARY,

Athens in GREECE is a colony of Atlantis refugies. also ignored by mainstream atlantologists! such as proliferous ' Bianca'
So it was built AFTER Atlantis "sunk' so it did not exist 10.000 years ago as a shadow-contemporary with the WAR of Atlantis that means PLATO
described a CIVIL War within Atlantis itselves with ATHES as the ACROPOLIS Name and Atlantis as the Metropolis name !( COMMENT on my subscript!)  Cry  Roll Eyes  Cry

Sincerely " Blue Hue " dd 24 may   2009

« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 10:21:34 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 09:36:10 am »

Blue Hue

Georgeos and other Dissidents

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These people do NOT post here, ASINO!!!

Go back to Atlantis Rising where YOU BELONG  and

S T A Y   T H E R E
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: