Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:19:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Stone Code from Zambales Mountains: A Link to the Atlantean Myth

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stone Code from Zambales Mountains: A Link to the Atlantean Myth  (Read 4788 times)
dhill757
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 02:23:02 am »

Hi Dhill
I for one, am very glad to see these posts.  I have been gradually coming to the conclusion that Atlantis had to have existed so much farther back in the past than what people would believe, but have been a little afraid to come out and say so directly.  I'm not a scientist and certainly don't have any proof, but I've been gently hinting that this might have been the case.  First, I cut up a world map and stuck it back together again, and then I went looking for something on the web that shows how the land masses might have changed over the years.  I did post those maps in "My theory" but did not post the time line as I thought people wouldn't accept that a civilization could have flourished that long ago.  The Tibetan Lama, Robsang Lampa said this civilization existed when the earth was young.  Therefore, I wanted to check out what the earth looked like when it was "young".  I have great respect for the people who have the education and the wherewithall to actually go out and search these things out.

Hi Qoais,

I wouldn't downgrade what you see as a lack of education on your part.  That is certatinly not a detriment!  There are no courses in Atlantology, and moreoften than not, academics are good at closing your mind to certain possibilities as opposed to opening them.

I have always said that we know very little about the past, in fact, the picture we have is actually pretty incomplete  We have the debris of the ancient civilizations left behind, we know very little about what those civilizations were like at their peak.  I like to follow archaeology, but it is actually one of the most incomplete, far-reaching sciences oiut there.  Archaologists, by their very nature, tend to presume a lot about ancient people that they know very little of.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: