Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:53:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient cities under the sands of Giza

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient cities under the sands of Giza  (Read 1948 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 01:28:06 pm »

I hate to tell you this Electro, but a couple of people have beaten you to it. Qoais posted this entire article w/ graphics in "The Giza Building Project" thread, and rockessence did the same in "The Three Halls of Records" thread....but perhaps it does deserve its own thread ...though there are few Giza underground/Hall of Records topics floating about maybe this will make it easier to relocate it if needed.

Something that no one has posted (and few are aware of) are the scans of the "Master Plans" drawn up by Tony Bushy and included in his Secret of the Bible which I bought a few years ago.  This may be a good place to include them.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 01:30:51 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 01:31:26 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 01:32:31 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 01:33:22 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 01:34:20 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Wind

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 07:38:21 pm »

This is a subject that has interested me for some time now.   Cities like these have been found all over, in fact back in the early 1900s almost around the same time that they were discovered in Egypt, two underground cities were found in the western United States.   One was discovered in Death valley but was conveniently lost again, and the other was discovered in the Grande Canyon and is strictly off limits.

Alright so we know that these ancient cities exist, but why were they built? What purpose did they serve? Think about it, why would anybody want to live underground? Unless for some reason they had to!
I have an idea as to why, but first like to see what others have to say on this, because I’m sure that in the end you’re going to come to the same conclusion that I have.

Wind 
Report Spam   Logged
Fallen Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 01:35:01 am »

Hi Wind,

As you have probably already surmised, the prime reason to build underground would be to escape from the radiation from an ancient nuclear war.  Perhaps that is also the reason why all these underground cities are always below an area now inhabited by desert.

Interesting that they don't let anyone into any of them to look around. 
Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 02:49:59 pm »

As you have probably already surmised, the prime reason to build underground would be to escape from the radiation from an ancient nuclear war.  Perhaps that is also the reason why all these underground cities are always below an area now inhabited by desert.

Fallen Angel that's exactly what I was thinking, that is until you mentioned this. (Which got me thinking)

Interesting that they don't let anyone into any of them to look around.

This comment raised a few interesting questions in my mind, why won’t they let us look around these sites?   What are they afraid we’ll find out?   Why are they trying to keep the possibility of an ancient nuclear war a secret. (Something just doesn’t feel right here!)

Another question I have is, did they know far enough in advance that a war was coming and that they would need to live under ground.  (It would take quite a bit of time to build such elaborate underground cities.)
Just the cities themselves give evidence that they knew what was coming pretty far in advance! So was it a nuclear war? Or was it something else!?

Many ancient Native and South American legends speak of the ages of man and how each age ended with some kind of catastrophe.   They speak of how they were preserved and protected underground and were lead out into the current world through a Sipapu .  (From Hopi and Navajo legend.)

This is taken from Wikipedia:

Sipapu, a Hopi word, is a small hole or indentation in the floor of kivas used by the Ancient Pueblo Peoples and modern-day Puebloans. It symbolizes the portal through which their ancient ancestors first emerged to enter the present world.

I’m sure that there are other similar legends, this is just one that came into my mind.

Wind

Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 02:56:39 pm »

What weird’s me out right now is that for some time now our modern governments have been building underground bases and cities.   A good example of this is Denver International Airport.

If you're interested in reading the full version of the following article I got it from this site. (It is a good article and worth the read.)  www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Some interesting facts:
Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it's in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That's longer than the Nile River. That's from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the "no one will ever ever need this much" range.
Granite was imported from all over the world - Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America - and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you're already over budget. They say, "The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows". Ah...subliminal messages to move your ass. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it's colors you're after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the "stones have power" people say about this...)
The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known as the "Great Hall"; it's said this is what the Masons name their meeting place.
It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport's train system.
There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They're so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures. I added helpfully.

The article goes even more in depth on the city beneath DIA, this is just a small part of it.

Wind

Report Spam   Logged
Wind

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:19 pm »

So I guess what I’m wondering now is, do our governments know something that we don’t know? (Of course they do! Shocked) something that happened in the past and will happen again?   The ancient underground cities were built for a reason, there’s no doubt about that, the question is why? so far there are two possible answers, #1 ancient Nuclear War (Which there is quite a bit of evidence for) and  #2 There was some other major Earth shattering catastrophe that the Ancients knew of in advance and were able to prepare for.

This is my theory, Grin what do you  all think?

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
the Heart of Darkness

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 01:30:38 am »

No more on the Giza underground/Hall of Records, even after the Egyptian government collapsed and Hawass was tossed out?  A pity.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: