Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 07:08:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Old Are the Pyramids?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Old Are the Pyramids?  (Read 3714 times)
Mark of Australia

« on: March 16, 2007, 07:56:48 pm »

I do remember watching an interview with Lehner where he said in a kind of forlorn way that he used to be a member of the Edgar Cayce group or whatever it's called and that he took everything that Cayce said to be gospel but then at some point in his youth while at the American Uni of Cairo I think,he looked at the evidence for himself and recanted .He thinks the Cayce mob are deluded .

I make no secret of my view that the believers in Cayce are pushing the envelope just a little too far ,especially if they think they can then argue this or that about Atlantis on an even footing with the scientific Atlantologists.

It seems Cayce was very gifted at diagnosis of ailments and he helped ease the suffering of many people. I do not doubt that since it is documented and seems to be factual ,although I have not looked into it deeply .

What are your views about Cayce, Zeptepi?

I strongly suggest anyone who has an interest in human antiquity especially if you hold 'heretical' views, to read Forbidden Archaeology . There is an abridged version if you cant handle the 900 odd pages of the full version.I read each and every one of those pages in awe.It really does deserve a thread of its own on these forums...good idea ,heh
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:10:51 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: