Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:34:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How Old Are the Pyramids?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Old Are the Pyramids?  (Read 3662 times)
Zeptepi

« on: March 16, 2007, 02:58:36 pm »

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your reply.

I don’t think I’m mistaken to say that the age and original ownership of Giza Complex has probably been one of the most contentious subjects in Egyptology of recent times.  Part of the reason for this is the discovery of a ‘lost science’ that enabled this massive complex to be built.  That is not to say the supposed builders in Khufu’s time, 4000 years ago, were too stupid - of course not.  The anomaly we find is that the Giza Complex stands alone, among all the other Egyptian monuments, as containing, mathematical, astronomical, geodetic information that only became known to us in the 20th century.  Most historians conclude that the Egyptian’s of Khufu’s time were not even aware that the earth was a sphere!  This high science or ‘lost science’ as you might imagine, is quite astounding for a society whose only means of building were copper chisels.  Since we cannot date forward, we then have to date back.  To when?

I’m part that school of thought that risks the frowns of disbelief when I forward that the Complex goes back to an era of some 12000 years ago.  Yes, Khufu probably did take ownership of the whole ancient area and he most probably excavated the site, renovating where he could, with the tools his society had at hand.  Even that would have been a bold, courageous and massive undertaking.  This of course is an argument that will go on.

The Cartouche.
This, I believe was ‘found’ by Colonel Howard Vyse during his excavations in 1837.  Of course finding Cheops (Khufu) cartouche was the evidence he needed to attribute the Great Pyramid to this Pharaoh.  This has since been found to be false.  He even got the name wrong.  Vyse, if you choose to study the many biographies of the man, will show him to be a charlatan.  In fact what he did, by painting the cartouche himself, was to turn back serious study of monument by many, many years. 

Mark,  not to show boat, but I’ve been studying the Giza site for over 30 years now, ever since my first visit to Egypt.  I’m now utterly convinced that the complex belongs to another epoch, an epoch before a world-wide catastrophe some 11500 years ago.  This of course indicates strongly that those who built the site had a comparable, if not better, understanding science than we have today.

Best wishes,
John.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: