Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:33:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Patagon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patagon  (Read 2146 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: July 02, 2007, 11:11:07 am »

SORRY TCAT, & Faith,

GOG and MAGOG
were the TWO GIANTS that were dressed like GOLIATH(= of AZAES, in OGYGIA)
they represented the two 'halves 'of the Twin-empire of EGYPT.

PREPARE FOR DESILLUSION: Other 'Giants 'in Greek Myths, like Briareus, Othos and Ephialtes were just vulcanoes that gassed out.

When Caleb & Joshua reconoitered PALESTINE/ CANAAN, they Lied that the Towers that lined the citywall were taller than in Egypt. and the People( Taht were seated on Elephants !!) were trice as tall as ( normal)pedestrians, that is a TALL story, but since ' GEORGEOS ' has pointed out that Greek is a strange language to translate these incomplete sentencesinto Latin or English  can occasionally begetting another non intended meaning. No transcription is perfect !

Since this is a POST-TOPIC on PATAGONS I'd  like to Recite an historical anecdote on the very subject.( it allready was publicized on ' Atlantis Rising ' 2 years ago burried somewhere.)

I haven't been following this Patagonial discussion conversation in details much, but whatever, whenever I see the words ANAK, KANAKES or Anakim in Connection with: NEPHILLIM- in- RAPHIDDIM,

I feel that I must say that these GIANTS or  ( which is PLATO's name for the Eliphants that dwelled as"GUARDIANS'on the Rock upon which the Palace of ( Cleito &) POSEIDON stood. oThese Voraciousd animals, just White- GIANT-OGYGOS-ceremonial-$Elephants- of - Atlantis.

The very name ELEPHANT means EL-of-Phant or simply GOD-of-PUNT,  after an Earth-Quake this Elephant as God was villified as SATAN,  in the Bible.

SATAN however comes from the Egyptian-Word for Vice-Roy or KING(= SETEN.)so SATAN de POENIS-INFERNO, means KING of the Underworld.

Elephants were equated with DRAGONS that had traditionally a LONG NECK(= a snout or trunq.)and wings( the animal's flappy Ears.) infact altough present "DRAGONS"look like Lizzards, the ancient Dragon's were just painted Elephants even the CHINESE Drageons may, nay must have been originally the atlantean-White Elephants.

About HITTITES:

The egyptians named the inhabitants of SOUTH-ARABIA, the Chapiroi / Kabiroi, or CHITTIM thus. cHATTI or even Mitannii.in Hadramaut.  When the Assyrians took -over Hadramaut, from the Egyptian hegemony of ACHNATON,  in 855 bc ( revised Chronology.)after a global Earth-Quaker the Assyrian King Salmanasse-3( 859-824 bc.) added to his Title of the King of Summur also that of Hatti

Thus King Salmanasser-3 was the FIRST assyrian king to bear the -combination-Title of ( Great-)King of-SUMMUR; HATTI  & ACCAD.

Sincerely : " BlueHue " dd. 2- Juli--2007

PS,
in 1860 a British Navy-Captain by the name of MUSTERS- CHAWORTH delivered a group of Welsh sheepfarmers to Patagonia ( I ignore which part.)  A Grand Chakike or Paramount Chief Indian enlisted him as a Secretary to write a letter to the Queen of England.

In that Letter this Indian Chieftan ( i forgot the name of that particular indian TRIBE.) offered to become a british subject, but at the time Britain was not intrested to Colonize Patagonia, so it just took Position in the Falkland Isles.

However to make matters more intresting for the British Crown, this Navy Comodore MUSTERS, presented himself to the Queen's foreign Office minister in Whitehall as:  KING- of- the PATAGONIANS, but to no avail, because Britain wanted Cowbeeaf farmers but the Vulcanic soil in Patagonia -unlike the Cattlebeef barons of the North in Rio del Plata, could only support sheep because the fertile layer of the ice-age worSOUTH- Patagonian-soil was too thin and eroded.

So without opposition in writing  from any government the NEXT ten years this Naval Comodore MUSTERS stayed internationally and diplomatically known as GEORGE-1, KING- of-the - PATAGONIANS and even RE-Named Lake Sarmiento or HUANAGO after himself as:" LAGO- MUSTERS " ( You can Check this out by Google, but not all modern Maps bear that english Lakie name in present Argentine becausae of animosity after 1948.

On this folklore TITLE George, became the Gouvernor-General for the British Guinea or Gold-Coast in Mid-AFRIKA where he died in 1870 of yellow fever.

With the King's title now Vacant in CARMEN- de- PATAGONAS two adventures took it on, to devellop this Land.

The First person a denaturalized Frenchman, borrowed money, from the Indian Paramount-Chief,  and went to England and France to get money for European colonisation, but again Britain & now France were not intrested in a free colony in badlands Patagon

(PATAGON & Fire-Isle, )which was bigger in size than Afghanistan,  But the the British in Afghanistan wanted to outwit the Russians, and despite of little gains,  did lose 500.000 soldiers in ten years time to conquer and lose Afghanistan and the South African Boers-Countries combined( until their victory at Mafeking in 1902.)

The British refusal to  been presented as FREE-present: The Indian STATE of PATAGONAS, in: 1860 and  1865, of the( Indian-) lands of  Patagonia to colonize as British-Protectorate, but was rejected because of Dusty BAD-Lands, strikes me as if the Russians would have offered Alaska FREE to the US in 1865, but they would refuse it on account that there was only SNOW there !!

So now when the Grand Nations refused hegemony over Patagonia the adjacent countries got an intrest in annexing Patagonia, Chile took a Coastal strip and Rio del PLATA got Fire-Isle but in the middle there was a battle of MENDOZA-Mountains between 20.000 Spanish PEONES and 2.000 prairy INDIANS, who ofcourse lost, so in
1868 a PEACE TREATY between Chile and Rio-del-PLATA was signed"With the Mountains of Mendosa as Garantee-lines of a free Patagonia.

Alas in 1872 a General RIVAL-da-VIVAL or someting found it neccessary to found a new Argentine State incorporating free Patagon, by slaying the current inhabitants who fled to Chile, and in 1973, back to Europe as indian-Artpreformers.

WHEN in 1985 ?? I forgot the date, the Argentine British war over the Falklands Dominion started because the were as Spanish and thus Argentine dependancy, I wanted to avoid that war by making the then british Minister of Foreign Affairs LORD  SHACKLETON, aware that the Argentine Claim on British-Antartica's territory and the Falklands-dependancies, in this - extraordinary-  case
was bogus.

BECAUSE inbetween the years 1860- 1870, the titleholder of Patagonia as a FREE-STATE was a british SUBJECT, and the then State of RIO-del-Plata made NO claims on Falklndsa or Georgeanisllands nor British Antartica because Argentine did not exist and it's old rump state was not near those -now- contested places.

Argentine claims that the British took the Falklands from the Spanish in 1822 abandonned it than the Frech took it from 1822 until 1834, then the British returned
and since only 1948 the Argentine state demanded as ancient Heir of the Spanish colonialists the Falklands back( which was never Argentinés property  in the First Place.)

Argentine's claim on ( british-)Antartica Territories and the Falkland-dependancies, are solely derived and based on the emergence of the Argentine State(-us.)in 1872
The way that Argentina got Patagonia was by an illegal Civil war, when it oly beecame apparent later that Antartica, and Falklands were bordering the former Free Patagonia.

The stupid thing is that Britian first failed to protect it's british subjects the welsh sheepfarmers that were in Patagonia during the TWO " Civil " wars in 1868-72 and secondly recognize Argentina as a new State after selling out british property in Patagonia/ Argentine in 1948. Britain gave them a finger and they took the whole hand !~

Anyway, AFTER the British/ Argentine Falkland War I got indeed a reply-Letter from the British foreign Office whitehall-London, stating that  "To avoid war in the Falklands it was worthy to, first  consider Argentine's claim on the Falklands on historical grounds as a Fake Claim,

to say that the ( arrogant-)Argentines forget or don't know their own formative State-history, thus to shame them in retreating, as trespassers, to make their 'CASE "of land-pickpockett ",  a laughingstock and avoid any bloodshed.   The letter ended with the statement that the British goverment was aware of the title of: " KING- of-the- PATAGONS "of Comodore GEORGE- MUSTERS, and reseach legal posibilities to get the Argentines out-of-The Falklands, Hmmmmm.

AFTERMATH:
in 2005 I read a book by an Argentine ADVOCADO-or- LAWYER,who's grandfather in 1870, after the death in ( african-)British Guinea) of the last Claimant of the title " KING -of-Patagonas " went to the State-Office to Claim this Title for his posterity.
as an Alzheimer Case, I cannot recall this man's name but he never tried the golden oppertunity, to restate his claim to save the Falklands the legal way as I had tried.

I could lie and tell a fib that Comodore GEORGE MUSTERS CHAWORTH was my Great-Grand-Uncle,  and as the only ' relative-collateral -gognate- second-cousin'  left , that  I thus am the Legal claimant of the vacant- title of " KING- of- the- PATAGONAS " but alas My Great-grand-Uncle , the comodore-gouvernor-general, has forgotten to write a Kingdom-constitution, with right to the throne's succession.

Anyway, with a statecondition of Alzheimer( first-Phase.)I could not lead an underdevelloped nation if I wanted too besides I hate Spanish Greek & Russian languages ( with No offence to: ' GEORGEOS ' Diaz-Monttexano. )but this Forum Thread-Patagon-Post-visitors members may call me " YOUR MAJESTY ".)dd. 2 - Juli- 2007.

Sincerely yours truly  :  " BlueHue " Cry   Cry   Cry
PLEASE READ my ' Subscript 'If you don't like this discovery, tell me don 't keep your mouth to yourselves !
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 01:03:50 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: