Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:39:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Patagon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patagon  (Read 2148 times)
+Faith+
Superhero Member

« on: July 02, 2007, 12:26:41 am »

Thanks for the information on Jericho, KTCat, I don't believe that the Canaanites were giants either. I wouldn't be too quick to characterize the Israelites.  Just as there is no archaeological evidence for the giants that the Israelites faced, much hasn't been uncovered to characterize their battles either.  Nothing has been uncovered to prove the truth of Exodus, and I haven't seen much on the battle of Jericho either, we can't doubt their miracles while accepting their bloodthirstiness, not with proof of either.  I believe that the Bible speaks metaphorically of these things and, like all history, tends to exaggerate at times.  Sadly, blood was shed by all the ancient people of those days.

I have seen the Steve Quayle and other giant sites before.  I really like the passages he has collected of giants, but I agree, I haven't seen any proof that these are the descendents of the Nephilim. Most of the skulls look more like the offspring of aliens and humans than humans and angels.  And even the biggest is still quite small (by Blblical terms) 7-9 feet tall at best.

The Nephilim were huge.  Some descriptions have them as big as 400 feet tall.

That there remains no trace of them is not difficult to understand.  The Bible says that God wiped all traces from the earth.

I wa particularly disappointed that this picture turned out to be a hoax:

God Bless,

+Faith+
Report Spam   Logged

(Psalms) 31:5,
"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: