Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:12:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The 44th President of the United States

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 44th President of the United States  (Read 3275 times)
Luke Cage

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 12:41:19 pm »

It's about freaking time!
Report Spam   Logged
Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 12:46:44 pm »

Good luck to Barack Obama, and hopefully the best days of the United States are not behind it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 12:48:31 pm »

People are only going to feel betrayed if they expect change to happen in a day.  This will take a long time to set things right.

Oh to be so young and soooooo gulible...   Sad

Obama works for the same people Bush did... The Bilderbergers.   Nothing is going to change.
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 12:56:23 pm »

You are wrong, change happens from the bottom up, not the top down.  He is there, a black American, because we put him there.

Just like, forty some years ago, civil right legislation didn't happen until people demanded it.

As for the Bilderbegers, sorry, I don't buy into conspiracy theory boogeymen.
Report Spam   Logged
Quest4Truth

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 12:59:49 pm »

My concern is that Obama does not intend to prosecute Bush for war crimes.  To let the things Bush did go unpunished is an open invitation for it to happen again.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 01:13:19 pm »

You are wrong, change happens from the bottom up, not the top down.  He is there, a black American, because we put him there.

Just like, forty some years ago, civil right legislation didn't happen until people demanded it.

As for the Bilderbegers, sorry, I don't buy into conspiracy theory boogeymen.

Watch the movie ENDGAME and Freedom to Fascism and stop being so naive.

Obama was (s)elected by the Bilderbergers back in May.  The "People" weren't consulted for squat.  Wake up !!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 01:29:05 pm »

So, just because Alex Jones says something, you believe it to be true?

Wrong.

Obama came up throuigh Chicago politics.  If you were going to select a politician to do your bidding, you sure wouldn't select someone of mixed race heritage, with an African name, a middle name of "Hussein," who wasn't even in the Senate for a full term.

He made it despite the odds, not because anyone selected him.

It would do you well to get your info from place other than the Alex Jones website. It is entertainment, not reality.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 01:45:03 pm »

He gets the documents from the NWO think-tanks but you sit there and deny it.

Wrong.

...and you get your info from where  Oprah ??  Ellen ??  Tyra ??  Give me a break.

Obama came up through Chicago politics.  If you were going to select a politician to do your bidding, you sure wouldn't select someone of mixed race heritage, with an African name, a middle name of "Hussein," who wasn't even in the Senate for a full term.

Hitler exploited the gullibility of women in Germany before WW2 too,  were we absent that day in history class. 

Okay you believe that.  I bet you believe you boyfriend when he says it's just 'sex' when you catch him cheating too.  Whoo boy are you tweens ever gullible.

It would do you well to get your info from place other than the Alex Jones website. It is entertainment, not reality.

Why don't you try to dis-prove Alex's info.  Watch ENDGAME and Freedom to Fascism and disprove the points in these films.  Oh wait Justin Timberlake is on Ellen today.   Roll Eyes

Can I quote you when they march you into the FEMA Camps.   Grin Grin Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Derek
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009, 01:58:15 pm »

Congrats to Barack, hope that he makes a great Prez.
Report Spam   Logged
larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009, 02:03:27 pm »

You tell her, Volitzer, some of the Obamanoids probably just like his looks!
Report Spam   Logged
larsonstdoc

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 02:04:55 pm »

You know women!
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 02:34:52 pm »

He gets the documents from the NWO think-tanks but you sit there and deny it.

1.  By all means, print the documents here that Alex Jones supposedly gets from New World Order webites so we can alll take a look at them.

No youtube vids where Jones simply says he has them, no links to articles where he simply talks about them, show the documents themselves and source where they came from.  Else we'll all know you're full of it.

Wrong.

...and you get your info from where  Oprah ??  Ellen ??  Tyra ??  Give me a break.

I don't watch daytime talk shows, your conspiracy theorists material is about the same level of credibility, though, so I wouldn't talk.

Obama came up through Chicago politics.  If you were going to select a politician to do your bidding, you sure wouldn't select someone of mixed race heritage, with an African name, a middle name of "Hussein," who wasn't even in the Senate for a full term.

Hitler exploited the gullibility of women in Germany before WW2 too,  were we absent that day in history class. 

Anytime anyone loses an argument on the internet, they always drag Hitler into it.

As for citing the gullibility of women, I wouldn't talk, you apparently believe everything out of Alex Jones mouth just cause he says it.

If not, then by all means, cite one thing that you disagree with him over.  If you can't cite anything, then we'll all know that you are just another empty-minded conspiracy theorist who likes the drama Alex provides, but, of course, can't think for himself.

Okay you believe that.  I bet you believe you boyfriend when he says it's just 'sex' when you catch him cheating too.  Whoo boy are you tweens ever gullible.

There's an ad hominem attack for you, has nothing to do with the current argument, no facts or anything.  Do you always slip into character attacks when you can't prove anything?

Why don't you try to dis-prove Alex's info.  Watch ENDGAME and Freedom to Fascism and disprove the points in these films.  Oh wait Justin Timberlake is on Ellen today.   Roll Eyes
[/quote]

I don't have to disprove it for the simple facts that there are no documents, evidence or photos supporting it, it is all just a fabrciation to get people to come to his website, no difference from Joel Olsteen or some other messianic celebrity. 

Why do you mention Justin Timberlake and Ellen so much, are you fans of them, too?

Code:
Can I quote you when they march you into the FEMA Camps.   ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

[i]2. "and you get your info from where  Oprah ??  Ellen ??  Tyra ??  Give me a break." [/i]

So, if no one is marched into a FEMA camp during the next year, does that mean you'll be back here to apologize?  For your information, I only usually watch the news or the History Channel, I have never seen either Oprah or Ellen.  I gather you have a fixation on daytime TV, as I can sense some projection going on. 
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 02:35:34 pm »

You tell her, Volitzer, some of the Obamanoids probably just like his looks!

Why, do you like his looks?
Report Spam   Logged
Mad Clown

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 07:35:01 pm »

You know, I almost pity anyone taking over during this time, still, I suppose the only place to go is up!
Report Spam   Logged
Acasia

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 08:21:07 pm »

Congratulations to America on finally making an informed choice!  No more trigger-happy hillbillies from Texas.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: