Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:03:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A.R.E. - HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A.R.E. - HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED  (Read 804 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: January 17, 2009, 07:42:12 pm »

HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED

A.R.E. NEWS
Around The World

VentureInward Magazine
Jan/Feb. 2009 Issue
Virginia Beach, Va

Joe Jahoda, a longtime member of A.R.E., has struck a deal with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary General
of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, to drill into the chamber that was discovered beneath
the Sphinx in 1997 using ground-penetrating radar. 

John Van Auken, a director at A.R.E., recently met with Dr. Hawass, and was delighted to confirm his
plans to drill and drop a camera into the chamber.

Edgar Cayce's readings say that chamber is an antechamber to the Hall of Records and that there is
a passageway from it into the Hall. 

It requires a special drill, which A.R.E. has already purchased and sent to Egypt, under Jahoda's directions.

Further developments on this exciting opportunity will be reported in future issues of

VENTURE INWARD

as they happen.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:43:54 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kai Fonder
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 05:12:37 pm »

It's about time!  I notice that there are still no dates in the article when the drilling will start.
Report Spam   Logged
LoneStar77

Carl Martin - Writer, Artist and Software Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:36:08 am »

If a doorway is evident in the chamber, I hope Dr. Hawass will consent to a robotic probe sent to investigate.

LoneStar77
(Carl Martin)
www.MissionAtlantis.Com
www.AncientSuns.Com
Report Spam   Logged

LoneStar77
(Carl Martin)
"Now we have proof that something BIG happened right when Plato's Atlantis subdided. We have the 'smoking gun.'"
www.MissionAtlantis.com
Greg Little

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 08:26:00 pm »

Several drill holes were made and small cameras put through and down the holes drilled near the Sphinx. The results have just been released by the ARE. Unfortunately, they found openings below the surface, perhaps they could be called chambers or tunnels, but they were completely filled with water. No further exploration was possible with the cameras they were using, but more plans are being made. In a somewhat related exploration, supposedly there will be a thorough investigation of the caves and tunnel system under Giza that was found, explored, filmed & photographed by Andrew Collins, which he details in his forthcoming book, "Beneath the Pyramids." These are huge and very dry. Features in them clearly show that they were utilized and altered by human hands sometime in the remote past. They were unknown to modern Egyptologists before Collins and the ARE had meetings with Zahi Hawass and informed him about them. The only entrance, which is essentially unknown to tour guides, is closed to visitors, and is oddly never visited by people looking at Giza, will be gated soon to keep people out --which will be something some people will attempt once the book is out and the precise location revealed. A lot of this information comes out to ARE members who elect to receive the newsletter, Ancient Mysteries. The ARE does put out this information publically, but members are notified first since it is the members who support the research. It is not too costly to be a member of the ARE, but I understand why some people don't want to join. But the research could not be done unless some people supported the ARE through membership and donations.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 08:43:00 pm »

Thank you for these latest news, Greg.

I had to let my subscription elapse a couple of months ago for personal reasons.  I will resume as
soon as I can.  It's hard to break an almost 40-year-habit, although not intentional...

Regardless, I'd rather any important news like this come from someone who knows the workings of
these proceedings well, like yourself, than any of us.

Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to see progress in this in my lifetime.

Here's hoping....

b
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:46:58 am »

Thankyou, Greg.  I went ahead and forwarded your report to some Yahoogroups.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
K.M.

Discovery is intellectual happiness!

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 12:10:53 pm »

If the Chamber exists you can find Atlantis map there, something like this...

Cosmogeological real map of Atlantis, six main rivers, two volcanoes, Pluto’s and Ammon’s (Mu) small islands and approximately places of 7 smaller islands of Persephone. pre-flood coastal zone of North America and the magnetic field direction to the end of the last inter-flood period...

http://www.cosmogeology.ge/chapter.htm

K.L. Margiani

Tbilisi, Georgia
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 07:37:16 pm »

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN AN A.R.E. SUBSCRIPTION

As I said above, I had not renewed my subscription in April.

A few days ago I received a letter from the ARE telling me I could pay for my subscription in
four installments of $12.00 each a year (every three months).

So, I happily called them today and also asked if the offer includes new subscribers.

The answer was

YES!

So, if anyone desires to do so, call them. 

You won't regret it.

Association for Research and Enlightenment

215 67th Street,
                                                               Virginia Beach, VA

Toll free:
                                                                800-333-4499
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:44:18 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Greg Little

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 07:48:21 pm »

Bianca:

That's great. You'll be kept up-to-date with what is happening...
Right now there is an ARE sponsored expedition near Bimini looking at an area near where what we call the "rectangles" is. I got several photos from the team today and they are quite interesting. They are about to take video closeups. Meanwhile, I have just posted an archaeological reconstruction of the rectangles site and several large photos of the rectangles site on my website, www.mysterious-america.net
You can see some of the smaller blocks comprising the sides and tops in the photos, but you do have to look at the photos to see them. I believe we have found the remains of buildings and platofrms at the 10,000 BC shoreline, which by definition is Atlantis. We will be going back to take more film of this site in a couple of weeks. The ARE newsletter, Ancient Mysteries, will be carrying an article about all of this research. In addition, the ARE magazine, venture Inward is planning a large article with photos on Andrew Collins discovery at Giza.

Best wishes, Greg

Oh, by the way, I'll be on Coast-to-Coast AM the night of July 22 (into the morning of July 23) discussing all of this research. I did not put that on the website.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 08:52:58 pm »

OMG, Greg:

"I believe we have found the remains of buildings and platofrms at the 10,000 BC

shoreline, which by definition is Atlantis. We will be going back to take more film of

this site in a couple of weeks."

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 11:14:40 pm »

Atlantis In The Bahamas

Above:
Archaeological reconstruction of 35 square and rectangular formations located in 90-feet of water, about 5 miles off Bimini—by Dee Turman © 2009.

Below: Still image of one of the underwater square formations taken by a remote video—© 2009 by
G & Lora Little. The sides of the formations often show what appear to be stone blocks that served
as walls or building foundations.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 11:16:16 pm »

Atlantis In The Bahamas? Has the evidence finally been found?

The Search For Edgar Cayce's Atlantis—DVD documentary Updated

In the last issue of AP, Dr. Lora Little and Dr. Greg Little detailed the most recent discovery made near Bimini. Under 90-feet of water and on the edge of the 10,000 BC shoreline, a series of well-spaced, similarly oriented rectangular and square formations have been found. These formations are not connected to each other with areas of a flat sandy bottom spaced between them. They are all the size and shape of buildings, platforms, and even occasionally seem to have ramps and mutiple tiers. In places what appear to be smaller stone blocks are seen in the sides of the formations giving them the appearance of buildings. However, all of the structures are covered with dense coral growth. The illustration above is an archaeological reconstruction of the 35 structures that were found using side-scan sonar in an area roughly 100 yards wide and 400 yards long. Also shown are three photos of the formations taken from underwater video of the structures. In brief, these may have been buildings along what was the 10,000 BC shoreline, dating them to time of Atlantis. They seem to look like what one would expect to find if stone structures were under the ocean surface for 12,000 years—coral encrusted stone wall foundations. The dvd documentary, The Search For Edgar Cayce's Atlantis, has been updated and now includes closeup video of these formations. In addition, a new History Channel series, entitled MysteryQuest, will show high definition film of the formations—as well as other features at Bimini—in the 4th episode of the series set to begin later this summer. Prior articles on expeditions to this area can be found here.

Above: Sides of two formations off Bimini showing blocks arranged together.

www.mysterious-america.net
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: