Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:57:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hidden SPHINX CHAMBER To Be Photographed!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden SPHINX CHAMBER To Be Photographed!!!  (Read 1822 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 01:44:39 pm »

I FOUND IT:

Bianca

Re: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2009, 09:04:37 am » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As was set in those records of the law of One in Atlantis, that there would come three that would

make of the perfect way of life.  And there is found those that have made, in their experience from the

sojourn in the earth, a balance in their spiritual, their mental, their material experiences or existences,

so may they become those channels through which there may be proclaimed to a seeking, a waiting, a

desirous body, those things that proclaim how there has been preserved in the earth (that as is a

shadow of the mental and the spiritual reservation of God to His children) those truths that have been

so long proclaimed.  Those then, that make themselves that channel.  For, as He has given, who is to

proclaim is not mine to give, but they that have made of themselves such a measure of their

experiences as to be worthy of proclaiming." 

(Reading 3976-15)

We can speculate until we're blue in the face, but the Hall of Records will not be opened until the time
is right. 

It was designed that way. 

I think we should be content to know that it's there and some of the details about what it contains,
but leave the discovery of it to the Divine Forces, who are in a much better position to know whether
or not we are ready for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Number of the Beast
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 05:32:15 pm »

Does Cayce ever state what mechanism is in place that keeps the hall from being opened?
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 05:46:35 pm »

Not that I know of.

The above seems to be the only requirements to be met....

There is a list of the readings that I got on line.  The author claims that it is 'complete', but it
is not.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2125.0.html

I just purchased  a 441-page volume that Horus recommended.  It is called:

ATLANTIS
The Edgar Cayce Readings
- Volume 22

I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet.

It is on sale at Amazon.

Here's a description of the contents:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,17061.msg135999.html#new
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 06:50:14 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 10:28:53 pm »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM BIANCA:
I just purchased  a 441-page volume that Horus recommended.  It is called:

ATLANTIS
The Edgar Cayce Readings
- Volume 22

Wow, "B", maybe when you do start reading it you could post some of that here.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 10:37:04 pm »

Well, Mike....one of these days I'll get around to setting up my (one year old Christmas present) scanner, then you'll probably tell me to stop....
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 06:11:07 pm »

Smiley  LOL.  I'll have to work harder at planning that trip to Florida!  My sister-in-law is planning to steal my daughter for a week, and my wife is reluctant to let her fly down alone to Tampa.  If I can convince my wife, (who was recently in a roll over accident), to get on a plane, perhaps I can stop by and hook that up for you, LOL.    Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 06:36:25 pm »

Wow, that would really be something!!!
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 05:57:54 pm »

Smiley  Well not as big a deal as the hidden chamber being photographed, LOL.  I've been faithfully reading the posts of the "Littles" and there's so much to catch up on, that I haven't posted anything, LOL.  This is all very exciting!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 09:38:23 pm »

Does Cayce ever state what mechanism is in place that keeps the hall from being opened?

As far as booby traps or forcefields, no,  but he said that "those that were left as guards may NOT be passed until after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the fifth root race begins."   Whether these "guards" are astral entities or physical automatons or robots is anyone's guess.  The " regeneration in the mount"  likely refers to initiation in the Great Pyramid.  The fifth root race refers to a spiritual paradigm shift in humankind.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Horus

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 09:54:10 pm »

I vaguely recall that Cayce did a reading for a fellow and it turned out he was one of the three that would return together when the time is right, to open the tomb of records.  That fellow has died in the recent past, so if they're going to open that hall of records in our lifetime, that fellow better reincarnate darn quick.!!

Hi Qoais,

There were three past-life readings (378-14 --16) given for business executive known as Ernst Zentgraf, a German immigarant and a Nazi -no joke!  Things went poorly for him when he heeded the Fuehrer's call for all Germans to return to Germany, but 12,000 years ago he was a Poseidian priest and the main record keeper in Egypt named Hept-Supht.  The readings seem to imply that the Poseidian priests would be the ones to open the doors.  Inside the the Hall of Records is a recorded prediction of exactly who will open the repository,  and the circumstance:

(Q) "Give in detail what the sealed room contains."

(A) "A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land, with the record of the SOJOURNINGS of the peoples to the varied activities in other lands, and a record of the meetings of all the nations or lands for the activities in the destructions that became necessary with the final destruction of Atlantis and the buildings of the pyramid of initiation, with who, what, where, would come the opening of the records that are as copies from the sunken Atlantis; for with the change it must rise (the temple) again.

"This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

"Between, then, the Sphinx and the river."

(Q) "Should or will I have anything to do with the opening of the sealed room in the present?"

(A) "As we find, if the activities are carried forward by those associations and connections with the entity's or soul's activities (as an entity in material forces), there will be an association and a connection with same beginning in '48.

(Q) "Am I the one to receive directions as to where the sealed room is and how to find it? "

(A) "One of the two. Two, with a guide. Hept-supht, El-ka, and Atlan. These will appear." (378-16)

Some have written teat they would have only "received directions" and nothing more, but this is silly.  Recveive how? By psychic telegram? From who? And what the heck for if they aren't going to do anything with it! LOL

Zentgraf lived from 1877-1960 so his reincarnation could very likely be walking around right now! 

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:59:17 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 10:35:05 pm »

You're right.  He could be walking around right now!!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 01:47:35 pm »

Smiley  Granted, Cayce’s words seem to be quite cryptic.   
Quote from Horus:

for with the change it must rise (the temple) again.

I’ve taken the “change” to be in reference with his, (and others), “Earth Changes”.  And this as such, I interpret this as a reference to a period of tremendous geological change.  Phrases like, “Europe will change in the twinkling of an eye” come to mind.  And the “it” in “it must rise again”, I take not just as the temple, but as Atlantis itself, (and yes the Temple with it, of course). 

Another quote from Horus:
and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

My take on this is that they spelled it all out on a grand scale of global proportions and we’re still too stupid to see it.  The TIME he’s referring to is written in the great astrological clock of the sky.  We’re only now realizing that the pyramids are constructed to mimic the stars in the sky, (and we still debate as to which star systems). 

If my guess is correct the hidden chamber can’t be opened until the TIME is the same TIME that the entire pyramid belt laid out all over the entire planet matches what we will see in the sky.  And at that point in time it will probably open itself!  And at that TIME the “changes must be active” or another words this TIME corresponds with the onset of the “Earth Changes” presumably to warn us or help us prepare for ways for mankind to survive them.  The reference to “in this sphere of man's experience” I take as yet another destruction for us to survive.  As the priests of Sais told Solon, “there have been and will be again, many destructions.”   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: