Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 10:38:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hidden SPHINX CHAMBER To Be Photographed!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden SPHINX CHAMBER To Be Photographed!!!  (Read 1864 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: January 17, 2009, 06:01:42 pm »

HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED

A.R.E. NEWS
Around The World

VentureInward Magazine
Jan/Feb. 2009 Issue
Virginia Beach, Va

Joe Jahoda, a longtime member of A.R.E., has struck a deal with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary General
of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, to drill into the chamber that was discovered beneath
the Sphinx in 1997 using ground-penetrating radar. 

John Van Auken, a director at A.R.E., recently met with Dr. Hawass, and was delighted to confirm his
plans to drill and drop a camera into the chamber.

Edgar Cayce's readings say that chamber is an antechamber to the Hall of Records and that there is
a passageway from it into the Hall. 

It requires a special drill, which A.R.E. has already purchased and sent to Egypt, under Jahoda's directions.

Further developments on this exciting opportunity will be reported in future issues of

VENTURE INWARD

as they happen.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 09:35:24 pm »

Smiley  Just noticed this one, "B".  How Exciting!  And of course necessary if Cayce's predictions are to be proved true.  He said it would be discovered and opened at "the appointed time" I believe is the phrase he used, if memory serves me correctly.  So is this hidden Chamber the one in the front right paw, or the other one they talk about in the rear of the Sphinx?  Is there a link to the news on this, or will you be posting it here? Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 08:08:30 am »

Sungate,

The item comes from VENTURE INWARD, the newsletter that subscribers to ARE get periodically.

I am pretty sure that this is to investigate the 'hidden chamber' under the paw of the Sphinx that
Cayce alluded to in his readings.

I can't believe they finally got 'permission' to investigate it further......
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 05:15:48 pm »

Smiley  So then "B"  guess you are a subscriber to "Venture Inward" Through A.R.E.?  And correct me if I'm wrong, but A.R.E. is some kind of acromin for the foundation that Cayce's family started for him, that's based in Virginia Beach.   I can't afford to join that right now.  So please keep me informed.  I wouldn't be suprised if Hawass is a subscriber himself, LOL.  I'm sure he's kept abreast of what Cayce has said about "his" Egyptian monuments, LOL.  He's probably a believer himself of all the legends concerning the pyramids and the Sphinx.  But I'm sure he's not willing to risk his reputation on making his personal views public knowledge.  If anything if "seen" in the camera, then it will give him "liscence" to do a real "dig" and claim the credit of the find for himself.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 08:12:10 pm »

A.R.E. Official World Headquarters of the work of Edgar Cayce, considered America' s most documented psychic.

A.R.E. was founded 1931, Virginia Beach, Virginia

(Founded with E.C.' s approval)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been a member, on and off, for more years than I care to count......Like you, though, it all
depends on my financial circumstances.

So far, so good.....

As for Hawass, I think you're right: 

he is a BELIEVER of a lot more things than we think, especially the paranormal.  I have payed close attention to things he has written and said on camera.....a lot of 'give-aways' in his statements.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 08:22:31 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 05:34:33 pm »

Smiley
I have payed close attention to things he has written and said on camera.....a lot of 'give-aways' in his statements.

That's exactly where I'm coming from about him.  I've noticed little things he's said when he's been on television.  There are lots of vested interests at stake in Egypt.  It will be interesting as to how it all plays out if and when they find something and try get inside what we all know is waiting inside.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 05:56:27 pm »

Mike,

Egypt is a Muslim country. 

Can you imagine what the reality of Atlantis would mean to the ABRAMIC religions?

Rumors have been rampant for years that Atlantis had been found and that governments are
hiding it.  These three (Abramic) religions are powerful governments themselves.....

And Hawass works FOR one of them, which might explain a lot.....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:58:53 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 06:03:07 pm »

QUOTE:

"I wouldn't be suprised if Hawass is a subscriber himself, LOL.  I'm sure he's kept abreast of what Cayce has said about "his" Egyptian monuments, LOL.  He's probably a believer himself of all the legends concerning the pyramids and the Sphinx.  But I'm sure he's not willing to risk his reputation on making his personal views public knowledge."

I am not sure, but I think that the A.R.E.'s money contributed to Hawass' education in the U.S.

Tom, are you reading this?  What do you know about it?
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 09:59:30 pm »

Is there a date set for the drilling yet?  I don't believe in the whole Cayce thing but I'm still curious as to what might be down there.  If anything.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
mdsungate

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 06:14:47 pm »

Smiley You might have to send Tom H’ a personal message, “B”.  We’ve been blog buddies since the posts at Atlantis Rising.   He’s not always online. 

QUOTE FROM BIANCA: 

Rumors have been rampant for years that Atlantis had been found and that governments are
hiding it.  These three (Abramic) religions are powerful governments themselves.....

That certainly wouldn’t surprise me.  If the Smithsonian can dump a whole boatload of oops parts artifacts into the ocean to keep the archeological status quo, then I can only imagine the ramifications of actually finding Atlantis.  The ancient advanced technology alone would classify it a “top secret” let alone the religious implications! 

Nice Avatar Robert0, LOL!  What is that “Family Guy” ??  I admire your youthful whimsy.  By the way Cayce isn’t the only source of the lore and legends of what lies beneath the Sphinx and the Pyramids.  We also have the testimony of the ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who claims to have gone under ground by way of a boat and saw what lies under the complex.  The readings of Cayce really just verify what has been legend for centuries.  And Cayce was largely uneducated and most certainly knew nothing of those legends.  His reading do however elaborate on some of them.  But even he is not the only one who claims that there are at least two other repositories of knowledge scattered in different places around the globe. 

I’ve had a personal revelation about all this, when I was staring at the sky the other night.  I was thinking about the coming Galactic alignment, and the Precession of the equinoxes, (see "B" you can teach an old dog new tricks, LOL).   Cayce claims that these places will be opened at the appointed time.  Of course the ancients knew precisely when the alignment would occur, (something we ourselves are not exactly sure about).  So perhaps these repositories of knowledge are like a giant time capsule and they have been rigged to open themselves.  Perhaps they will open in such a spectacular fashion that all the governmental powers that be will not be able to suppress it if it does happen that way.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 08:15:31 pm »

I'm glad you like my avatar.  And yes it is from "Family Guy".  Not sure about the "advanced technology".  I believe that they were advanced for the period of time in which they lived.  They were a great seafaring civilization, who understood mathematics, cartography and a number of other disciplines.  But if they find evidence of advanced technology I will be the first to admit that I was wrong.   Grin

Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 09:40:28 pm »

I vaguely recall that Cayce did a reading for a fellow and it turned out he was one of the three that would return together when the time is right, to open the tomb of records.  That fellow has died in the recent past, so if they're going to open that hall of records in our lifetime, that fellow better reincarnate darn quick.!!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 06:13:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 10:27:26 am »

??
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 01:33:09 pm »

Sorry, Q.,

I can't recall the reading well.  I didn't want to make a wrong statement, so I deleted it.

Then I forgot all about it......

I'll have to look it up and I'll get back to you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:42:28 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: