Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:32:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is Hell Real?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hell Real?  (Read 4217 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2008, 05:19:56 am »

Word search on New and Enlarged UB

web page

and a fragment

Have I not told you all these years that my kingdom is not of this world? The things which you now look down upon are coming to an end, but this will be a new beginning out of which the gospel of the kingdom will go to all the world and this salvation will spread to all peoples. And when the kingdom shall have come to its full fruition be assured that  the Father in heaven will not fail to visit you with an  enlarged revelation  of truth and an  enhanced demonstration  of righteousness,

"You behold me now in weakness and in the flesh, but when I return, it shall be with power and in the spirit. The eye of flesh beholds the Son of Man in the flesh, but only the eye of the spirit will behold the Son of Man glorified by the Father and appearing on earth in his own name.

"But the times of the reappearing of the Son of Man are known only in the councils of Paradise;  not even the angels of heaven know when this will occur. However, you should understand that, when this gospel of the kingdom shall have been proclaimed to all the world for the salvation of all peoples,  and when the fullness of the age has come to pass , the Father will send you another dispensational bestowal, or  else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.

web page

Fullness of Ages could very well be the revealing and understanding of the Ages as in the journey and verification of the submerged cities of the tree of life and note else the Son of Man will return to adjudge the age.  This points precisely to Judgment Day!!  Where all man will be adjudged according to his life witness and based on the standards of the opened books that are opened in the last days when the Sevenfold Mystery or the Seventh mystery is called in as complete by the Sevenfold Seraphic Angel of the Sevenfold teaching mission sponsored by the Ancient of Days which would fall under the direct jurisdiction of Paradise direct to the Father.

Sevens
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:31:00 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: