Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 03:46:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Zodiac Movie vs. Zodiac Killer True Story

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zodiac Movie vs. Zodiac Killer True Story  (Read 1873 times)
Rorschach
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 04:31:01 am »

Did you, after he attacked you, he then went and attacked the girl, did you see that?

Bryan Hartnell:  Well, yeh, because as soon as he started getting me, the girl, of course, I don't know what her, what she thought, but she started calling asking him to stop and almost trying to reach over and stop his blows because of course she was tied up and she could only just move, and he kind of put her on her side, I think, and as soon as he had given me about six or seven blows he went on to her and I looked and I saw he was stabbing her and it just really made me sick to see the fellow and there was nothing I could do, so I just turned on my face and lay real still, you know, because there was nothing I could do.

Can you describe for us what your attacker looked like?

Bryan Hartnell:  Well, when he was standing up he would kind of shift around, he acted like a very nervous person, he was of medium to short height, kind of pouchy, real casually, I don't want to say sloppily, but real casually dressed and, of course, a little dusty from the lake, and he had this black hood on that came clear down to here. Just little slits in the eyes and wearing these clip-on glasses, they were clipped into those little loops.  See Robert Graysmith's Zodiac Killer sketch.

You remained conscious through the entire ordeal. How long was it until help finally came?

Bryan Hartnell:  Well, as soon as he got us, of course, CeCe and I prayed that whatever the Lord wished that it could be expedient and that we would be willing to do whatever He had in mind. But we also realized that half of the battle was going to have to be ours, that we were going to have to help ourselves. And, I got till I was able to untie one of her hands, but she was too weak to untie me at that time, so I scooted into a position where I could be looking out across the lake and after calling several times I found one position that had a little more

Bryan Hartnell (Transcript Page 3):  echo to it that I thought was a little louder and I called and several boats went by but they didn't stop. I don't know if they thought we were joking, or what. But finally one fisherman who was going a little slow, he stopped and shut off his motor, and we cajoled and called and we did everything to try to get him to come. He sat there for about fifteen minutes and he did finally come closer but wouldn't come to the shore, I guess he was afraid the man might still be around. And he said he'd go get help. But I assumed he was like a lot of people you read about, he just didn't want to get involved. So I decided that we were going to have to do this on our own. So I encouraged her enough to get me untied, I got one wrist loose so that I could get the rest untied. Then I untied her. She was still so weak she couldn't move.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 04:31:38 am by Rorschach » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: