Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 12:22:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Introducing Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time  (Read 439 times)
cleasterwood

« on: January 02, 2009, 09:16:56 am »

This has been a long awaited day for me.  Grin  With the help of my friend & artist, Clarissa Filice, Ra’s Warrior & the Talismans of Time has come to life in comic book form.  I’m proud & humbled to introduce to you Ra’s Warrior & the Talismans of Time.  In the beginning we will post 1 new page a week, but it will be bumped up to 2 pages a week in the near future.

Enshrouded by the winds of time and the sands of mainstream Egyptology is the Ancients’ secret. Twins, Andrea and Elise Regal, are about to brush away the grains concealing their destinies. Summoned by primeval gods and the Talisman of Time, Andrea traverses time to the court of King Khufu where she not only finds love but also becomes skilled in the arts of magic and war. Tormented by visions and her sister’s voice breaking the threshold of time, Elise becomes a pawn in a god’s game of Senet. Unaware she is the catalyst to thwart Aapep’s evil scheme, Elise must find and master the remaining talisman before time proves fatal for all humanity.

From the dazzling temples along the Nile to the unfathomable depths of the Duat join Andrea & Elise on a mystical journey through modern & ancient Egypt in Ra’s Warrior & the Talismans of Time. Meet the Pharaoh Khufu, ride with Ra through the skies of ancient Men-Nefer, walk through the Field of Reeds with Wesir(Osiris) & Auset(Isis), battle demons with Anpu (Anubis) & Bastet, and slither through the Egyptian underworld with Aapep, the God of Chaos.

Visit Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time to read the serialized Graphic Novel online for Free!
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Warlock
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 02:50:49 pm »

Nice work on the production, Lynn, the color really adds a lot to the graphics.  Is the entire story now finished and illustrated then?
Report Spam   Logged
cleasterwood

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 05:11:11 pm »

The penned black & whites have all been drawn out for Issue 1.  After I check for inconsistencies, approve them, Clarissa colors them in Photoshop, & sends them back in small bunches as they're done.  Then I letter them.  I just upload them to my website & Word Press automatically publishes them on the date I schedule it to post.  I've another 3 weeks of lettered pages, but am expecting more any day... IF Clarissa doesn't get snowed in & lose power again.   LoL  We're doing it as a serialized Graphic Novel so it will be printed by issue (more affordable than one huge 300 page graphic novel-very costly to print too) & we'll compile the story into larger volumes until the story's end.  The great thing about serialized stories is that the second & third stories will integrate seamlessly into one story.  Unlike comic books though, it does end--for now it does anyway.   As it stands now, the first part of the trilogy (Ra's Warrior) is about 30 issues.

I'm glad you like it Warlock.  It's very exciting for me.  I'm just thrilled that it's on its way to being finished.

Report Spam   Logged

Amon Ra
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 02:02:44 am »

I like your story, Cleasterwood.  Your writing is romantic and Clarissa's artwork is reminiscent of the style done by the Pinis in the old comic book, 'Ellfquest.'

Doesn't making Khufu a main character go against the myth of Atlantis, though?  Egyptologists give him credit for building the Great Pyramid, while Atlantologists believe it to be far older.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 02:03:01 am by Amon Ra » Report Spam   Logged
cleasterwood

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 05:32:02 am »

I like your story, Cleasterwood.  Your writing is romantic and Clarissa's artwork is reminiscent of the style done by the Pinis in the old comic book, 'Ellfquest.'

Doesn't making Khufu a main character go against the myth of Atlantis, though?  Egyptologists give him credit for building the Great Pyramid, while Atlantologists believe it to be far older.

Thank you!  I'm so glad you're enjoying reading it as much as I do writing it.  Having Khufu a main character doesn't go against the myth, not in Ra's Warrior anyway...  Cheesy 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: