Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:59:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Can Satellites be The Key to Unlock More Ancient Mysteries?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Satellites be The Key to Unlock More Ancient Mysteries?  (Read 1570 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: January 09, 2009, 06:27:14 pm »

Smiley  Even though I wasn't posting much because of computer problems, I never stopped researching.  This one is pretty far out, even for me, LOL Wink

TAKEN FROM:  http://www.experiencefestival.com/black_knight

BLACK KNIGHT
A mysterious satellite in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik, believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin that signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).

TAKEN FROM:
“Lost Cities of China, Central Asia and India” By David Hatcher Childress:

”Another odd report is the rather bizarre suggestion of an enigmatic “mystery satellite”, dubbed the “Black Knight” that has been supposedly orbiting the earth since at least 1957 (when it was first discovered, I suppose).  It has been suggested that the Lop Nor desert is its base or tracking station.  The idea of a satellite such as this seemed rather doubtful to me, and even assuming that it existed, it would indicate a man-made, rather than alien-made, craft, and what purpose it might serve is difficult to imagine.  Still here in Lop Nor, The Bermuda Triangle of Central Asia, anything was possible.”

THE “BLACK KNIGHT” MYSTERY SATELLITE
[/b][/u]
TAKEN FROM: http://vaken.se/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6975&forum=14&post_id=53434

ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH 80

Can you tell me, why? I really want to know. Why would anyone be threatened with death for prying into a mystery satellite?

Is it THAT dangerous?

So who is afraid of the truth? And what exactly is being covered up?

And who is bolting down the lid? Is it NASA? Is it the government? The CIA? The universities? The Vatican?

You want to know what this is all about? Okay, here goes.

At the time, Professor Martin Byron was in Melbourne, Australia,
on a scientific lecture tour.

He had just stepped under the shower, when a sharp tingle sent him scurrying to his bedside phone.

Pasadena, California. "Martin, there's been another sighting of the Black Knight. The NASA men are calling for details. Kazantsev in Moscow is pushing for an immediate expedition to the vicinity. We want you back as soon as possible."

Byron set down the receiver.

So it was on again. Not sighted for twenty years. And now . . . He
snatched up the mouthpiece and dialed another number.

MYSTERY SATELLITE

I was still some fifteen minutes away from Byron's hotel apartment, which afforded time for reflection.
So, after aeons of tortoise-paced development, humanity had suddenly leapt off the planet; it was startling-and we were alive to see it!

Then came a bizarre discovery. It was hushed up quickly, I recalled.

I was now at Byron's hotel. The ignition key off, I sat, musing.

As tracking stations swung into action to monitor these new moons, the night sky had tossed up an awesome mystery. Another satellite was discovered already in orbit.

Certainly it was neither American nor Russian-and the uncanny truth was nobody else had the technology.

ASTRONOMERS IN SHOCK

French astronomer Jacques Valle of the Paris Observatory, saw it
three times in 1961 and got eleven data points in forty-five seconds. It seemed to be orbiting in reverse at an altitude of over 22,000 miles above the earth.

Experts were jolted. Who put this satellite into orbit? How long had it been there?

"I'm glad you could come." smiled the professor, offering a chair.

"Now there's something for your research. I might say the Russians have the edge on us, in this investigation.

WILL SOMEONE BOARD IT?

"Lev Gindelis and the Pulkovo Observatory in Leningrad concur that the Black Knight is out there waiting for us to explore its cargo, and God only knows, whatever we find aboard it may change the course of history."

I shuffled intently. "So you believe this is an intelligently placed
ehicle?"

"Well, it's not a meteor, and you can rule out space junk."

Let me share with you a little more detail, here.

OTHERS INVESTIGATE THIS
 ODDITY

In 1953, four years before the U.S.S.R. launched Sputnik I, it was sighted by Dr Lincoln La Paz of the University of New Mexico.

As more reports of sightings trickled in from around the world, the U.S. Department of Defense appointed distinguished astronomer Clyde W. Tombaugh to run a search for the mystery object. The same man had discovered Pluto in 1930.

The Pentagon never formally released the results of Dr Tombaugh's study.

And no more was heard about the object until December, 1957, when Dr Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it.

The first modern satellite, Sputnik I, had been launched two months earlier. Dr Corralos was taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.

His photograph revealed atrace of a second, unknown object following the Soviet satellite.

Compared with the satellites being put into orbit by the United States and the Soviet Union, this unknown satellite was huge. Astronomers and military tracking stations were following its course.

IN A POLAR ORBIT

Then on January 4, 1960, scientists discovered two large objects in a polar orbit.

Up to that time, neither the U.S. nor the U.S.S.R had achieved a polar orbit.

ENORMOUS SIZE

The objects were estimated to weigh at least 15 tons. By comparison, the largest U.S. satellite at that time weighed 450 pounds and the largest Soviet satellite 2,925 pounds.

In February, the U.S. Department of Defense made an official
announcement about an unknown satellite that was orbiting the earth

It was, I recalled, in October 1957, that man's most daring triumph - Sputnik I-had been rocketed suddenly into orbit 584 miles above the earth.

With excitement, mingled almost with disbelief, millions worldwide had scanned the night sky to glimpse that shining artificial moon skimming on its path east to west against the canopy of stars.

Within four months America had followed suit.

In a 1,104 word special news release published in the New York Times on February 11, John W. Finney announced:

"An unidentified, silent satellite has been discovered circling the
earth in a near-polar orbit by United States tracking stations, the
Defense Department said today.

"The identity and origin of the mystery satellite - which has been
dubbed 'the dark satellite' are not known despite nearly two weeks of tracking."

Several different observatories tracked and studied it, as well as the National Space Surveillance Control Center at New Bedford,
Massachusetts.

Professor Alla Masevich, the Soviet scientist in charge of the Russian Sputnik tracking programme, denied that the mystery satellites belonged to the Soviet Union.

THE BLACK KNIGHT
The press labelled the object The Black Knight. It was extensively discussed in the New York Times, Newsweek, Life, and other major periodicals.

Since then, this amazing discovery has been buried in the fine print of NASA's weekly catalogue of debris and objects orbiting the earth.

DID ANCIENT MAN LAUNCH SATELLITES?

Did our ancestors really launch satellites? I'm not just talking about flight. but something far ahead of that. Was ancient man really so advanced?

Occasionally I am asked for updates on this mystery satellite.

Unable to find anything about it on the Internet, some have questioned the validity of the report in my book Dead Men's Secrets.

More recently I received an email from JM, a well-known U.S. radio host.

He reported, "I asked a friend with privileged access about the 'Black Knight'. His surprised response: 'How do you know about that? It's highly classified'".

THREATENED WITH DEATH

JM added, "I have two of the three dimensions: 10 feet X 70 feet. The PTB (Powers That Be) pretty much threaten death to anyone revealing what they know about this. This is one of the best kept secrets on the planet. They use the usual techniques of compartmentalization, etc".

Such behaviour is fairly common in relation to discoveries that
threaten the prevailing theory that man in the past was primitive - evolving from animals.

The existence of high technology thousands of years ago supports rather the idea that early man began life on earth with high intelligence and a feeling for handcrafts and technology - just as the biblical book of Genesis says.

This may come as a shock to you. But giant earth orbiting satellites made of shiny metal are described in detail in ancient Sanskrit texts, right down to their dimensions and interiors.

Also smaller craft that fly between them and the earth.

What are we discovering here? Nothing less than extremely advanced man-made technology in the past.

ANCIENT CHINESE SPACE TRAVEL

Indications of the reality of ancient space travel do come from widely separated parts of the world. Written - as well as oral - tradition is widespread, and, it seems, reliable.

The Indians speak not only of ancient man-made satellites, but also space vehicles leaving this earth.

So do the Chinese - in amazing detail.

Chinese historians in particular never tried to please their rulers at the expense of truth. Death was preferred to untruthful reports of history.

As an example, we have the fate of historians in the reign of Chi in 547 BC. We should therefore take seriously the historical reports of China, even if they seem at first to be far-fetched.

It's time we took a fresh look at our history. all scientifically
described and documented, by reporters who lived in an age when not only flight was common, but even visits to the moon and possibly to more distant areas of our solar system.

If you would like to know more about this, including reports by
ancient Chinese astronauts, Dead Men's Secrets has it all, ready for you. Just go to http://www.beforeus.com

You are in for a banquet.

See you again next week.

Warm regards
Jonathan Gray
info@archaeologyanswers.com

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: