Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:37:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The New Atlantis by Sir Francis Bacon

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Atlantis by Sir Francis Bacon  (Read 1366 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 11:07:09 am »

How convenient........

F O R    Y O U ! ! !

ROTFLMAO!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Chronos
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 03:58:56 pm »

I don't recall any mention that Colimbus ever made concerning Atlantis.  In fact, I believe that the Spaniards were very much interested in locating Antillia, which had a much greater place of the people in the Spanish peninsula.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 07:59:34 am »

Dear................. CHRONOS .................. and ...................BIANCA,

COLUMNBUS had ofcourse made a Ship's LOG on every of his 4 Sea-Voyages
BUT it took him a year to make it into an account for the King & Queen to read in Prose.

So that it could happen that his Ship's LOG of 1492 was still in a virgin state of preparation into a Book
when Ca. 1500 when Columnbus was away again That King FERDINAND-1

conceived the Idea of naming SPAIN as the " Original " Atlantis so as to better Claim the" ATILIIAS "
that were sup[posed to be a part of Atlantis too and those would comprize the WHOLE of America
as far as King FERDINAND-1 was conserned

in 1479 at the Treaty of ' ALCOVAS ' ( I forget the right transcript.) Spain & Portugal already had
partitioned North & South America & the Phillipines amongst themselves.

But in 1494 theSpanish-Kingdom of CASTILLIA became vacant and was due to a Portugal-Prince.
The Spanish did not want that to happen

So they proposed a Trade-Switch If PORTUGAL was to abandon her ( Rightfull-)Claim on CASTILLIA,
SPAIN in return would seccede the isles of the AZORES & CAPE Verde to Portugal ( but keep the Canaries.)
So this was made-up in a new TREATY of TORDESILLIAS in 1494.

Ca. 1500 ad King FERDINAND-1 used his propaganda machine to have SPAIN
re- called( The GARDEN-of-)ATLANTIS
The story goes that a Spanish king called CHEBRUS was marries to the Daughter of the King of Atlanti
with Heritage rights The name of the Princes was Hesperis which was derived from Hesperia or Hiberia(= IBERIA.)

MORROCCO was considdered as a Part of Atlantis bruidal-Gift and now King Ferdinand-1
just took" Spanish" Morrocco as a postponded mariage-gift promise from 1500 untill in 1515 ad

the( Non-Morroccan) SONGHA" Haussa" empire took it " Back" from the Spanish
which the 19th century Spanish,  retook in Colonial times !

CHRONOS notion hat the Spaniards looked for " Antillia" in the FAR- WEST
 is a logical sequence of " Re-Covering the " LOST- portions" of ATLANTIS.

Ofcourse this whole story of SPAIN as the " original " Atlantis was a POLITICAL- HOAX
from the start but it worked for a while

Several Kingdoms were re-named after Atlantis.
Here I made my discovery that Plato's-ATLANTIS was the Capital of the KNOWN- World
Therefore The Kingdom of ARAGON was renamed TERRA- COGNITA
or in Spanish:" TARRA-GONAS " or ARAGON.

GEORGEOSfrom AR
Made a HOAX too in naming the City of TARTESSOS as the original Atlantis/ Poseidonis-Polis
He is clever enough to have figuerred-out the same hoax-story that I am telling You both.

King- FERDINAND-1 even had new ESQUDO's struck with Himself & Isabella
as Gods" MARS & ARTEMIS " on the FRONT side
and the " PILLARS " of Hercules at the Obverse side.
Between the Two- Columns was placed a Ship's BOW( of the Argonautes.)

On these TWO COLUMNS was a Banderolle that read: " PLUS - ULTRA " which is an allusion to
the story that past the " PILLARS " the Sea became an  impassable ABBYS and
So King FERDINAND-1 demonstrated that he was not afraid to go beyond these' Pillars' at GIBRALTAR.

These Spanish coins were still in use in North AND South America around 1650 instead of the English Pound
and because there were Two" Pillars' on it, beacause of these PILLARS,  they were NICK- NAMED " DOLLARS "
When the American took over some Stares from the Mexicans the Coinage of Pillars were reissued as Dollars

Now BIANCA
was questioning my story about COLUMNBUS originally looking for ATLANTIS and NOT for ( Far-Western-)INDIA !
In his not published Ships LOGS before 1494

COLUMBUS gave Atlantis names to the Islas that he found and at Trinidad
But when he got back his Master had given the SPANISH State as the original Atlantis.
THUS forfeighting all Titles and Deeds COLUMNBUS was expecting for his service !

So in order not to be riddiculed at Court, COLUMNBUS had to pretend that he LOST his Ship's LOG
and had to re-Write it from Medmory, carefully avoiding mentioning ATLANTIS, for fear of ridicule !

COLUMNBUS DID know that the Peninsula of ARABY was the original ATLANTIS or rather " LAND -of- Ad "
and he hoped to reach that" Continent " by sailing Due WEST, alas America was in the way.
Still the Atlantean names of America persisted even when SPAIN was for a forgotten moment
 called: " Hesperis Garden of ATLANTIS "!

There exists a Map of South- America dated 1700 adwhere the 10 Provinces of Spanish South- America
bear the Names of the TEN Principal Sons of Poseidon/ King Atlas' 5 Sets of twin-Sons.

BIANCA has not seen this Map and I with Alzheimer's disease am incapable of remembering
 the name of the Cartographist/Author, but I am sure this Map will surface in this THREAD !

ANYWAY, my point was that COLUMNBUS was seeking a new Home for the JEWS of Europe
A safe-Heaven from the HERMANDAD of, Jesa. . . euh . . .ISABELLA

PROOF of that Columnbus regarded ARABY as ATLANTISis the fact that he used Jewish if not ARABIC names
For instance CAPE- Hatteras translates as CAPE GADEIRAS and the Mexican Province of YUCCATAN is actuall

the ARABIC province of Oman called JOKTAN in the BIBLE ( Judges-4-6,)
I am sure if NIKIASwould see this THREAD ( which I am sure he never visited.) he would accuse me of " WORD-PLAY "

LUCKILY for COLUMNBUS the original ATLANTIS -in- ARABYo0r the KNOWN- World
was also known by Marco-POLO as one of the three - INDIA'swhich every Cartographist knows except the Atlantologists at AO

INDIA - MAJOR is whole SOMALIA, and INDIA- MEDIA is: ARABY / ATLANTIS; ( INDIA - MINOR is Present day INDIA.)
Therefore the STRAIT of Bab -el Mandab is also known as the " INDIAN - BOSPHOROS ". But none at Atlantis ONLINE knew that !

What every ancient cartographist also know but was never asked by any Atlantis on- Liner is that
ERATOSTHENES , sort of  " Moved the Pillars " from Bab -el -Mandab to Gibraltar in ca.250 bc
on request of general HASDRUBAL ( An early precursor of King FERDINAND-1 )

General HASDRUBAL thought that if SPAIN " Celti-Iberia",  were known as( " NEW "-) ATLANTIS
that NOTION allone would STRIKE AWE into the encroaching Roman legions !

Alas after SAGUNTUM ( 220 bc.)he was employed to supply Hannibal in Northern Italy but was murdered there
and general SCIPIO aemeleas -JUNIOR was quick to conquerr Spain from their PUNIC - Confederacy in the 3-rd Punic War.

In order to - LegallyPlace SPAIN as ATLANTIS ERATOSTHENES was bribed to: "  Cartographically-  superimpose
the ETHIOPIA - Map of Herodotus over NW - Africa. Thus re-naming non-existant villages there !

The PURPOSE was that at the TIME all CARTOGRAPHISTS? liogogapghists just knew that " ATLANTIS " was
OPPOSITE the Sources of the NILE in ETHIOPIA in the MOON - MOUNTAINS Now called ATLAS - Mountains in Maroc !

To recount PLATO" which every AO- Atlantologist did not spot or took for granted:
ATLANTIS was the  CAPITAL of the KNOWN - World infact Atlantis WAS the KNOWN - World
It is a bit STUPID for Atlantologists of AO, looking for the KNOWN - World not beiing Able to identify it !

In Plato's TIME the " LAND of AD " or latin: " ATLANTIS " was ARABY in Particular ARABY- FoELIX let's say " HAPPY- ARABY !

I am ashamed to call this BLUEHUE theory a discovery
it is just common knowledge in Cartographic Circles which AO- Atlantologists seem unfamiliar with,
The ones that I spoke all denied this discovery wanting Proof on a Silver-Platter like NIKIAS !

CONCLUSION:  ( BlueHue's THEORY: )

ATLANTOLOGIST at AO, are hapillt barking-up the Wrong Tree in locating Atlantis they missed out on it
Plato's Atlantis was the KNOWN- World
and thus the original " ATLANTIC - OCEAN - " was the "  KNOWN- World -OCEAN "

Since ARABY was the KNOWN - World The RED - SEA was the original "Atlantic- Ocean "
GEORGEOS rightly mentioned that the Atlantic - ocean was rather named " SEA -of- ATLAS "

But the latter is presently named the GULF - of - ADEN
In BlueHue's Theory; ADEN is ATLANTIS or originally  LAND -of- Ad "

The Forum members of AO will have to get used to the Location of the " originally "ATLANTIS is ADEN.
The YEMENTIES are not perturbed by Spanish-FALSE MAPS or -spanish- HOAX- Claims.

They always knew that, the MARIB -  DAM was the well-watered GARDEN that was regarded as the HESPERID Garden of Atlantis !

Since most Atlantologists at Atlantis Online refuse to read my Threads
it will take a long time to make them see it my way as ATHETA-Land NOT Atlantis!

BIANCA's comment will be that this Story is " NOT on TOPIC ( But the RIGHT- TOPIC is not been visited !)
When Pandoraclosed the BOX only Idle Hope stayed to twart the HYBRIS of Athens !
At Least I thought that my " BlueHue Theory " Found a friend in you CHRONOS.

Sincerely  : " BlueHue " amateur egyptologist Tech Univ,Delft Holland dd 31 Dec 2008 Cry Shocked Cry

CHRONOS:

I don't recall any mention that Colimbus ever made concerning Atlantis.  In fact, I believe that the Spaniards were very much interested in locating Antillia, which had a much greater place of the people in the Spanish peninsula.
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: