Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:00:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CITIZEN SUIT CHALLENGING ELIGIBILITY OF MULTIPLE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CITIZEN SUIT CHALLENGING ELIGIBILITY OF MULTIPLE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES  (Read 1178 times)
Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 12:03:33 am »

My friend, you must get over your hatred for non-white Americans.  Someday, America shall also be ruled by a Hispanic President, who shall open America's doors for all his brothers and sisters to the south and then where shall you be?  Best to put such prejudice aside now, I say.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 12:45:18 am »

America will learn to welcome it's arms to all illegal aliens in time, my friend!  Those that do not can move up north, perhaps to Canada.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 12:56:53 am »

My friend, you must get over your hatred for non-white Americans.  Someday, America shall also be ruled by a Hispanic President, who shall open America's doors for all his brothers and sisters to the south and then where shall you be?  Best to put such prejudice aside now, I say.  Smiley

It has nothing to do with hatred of non-white Americans.  Angry  My girlfriend is multi-racial.   Her father is half African and half Hispanic and her mother is an Irish-American white.  So goes your "race-card" argument.

I would have supported Alan Keyes if he were to have run on the Constitution Party.  The American Independent Party had fewer states than the Constitution Party did.

My contention is that both Obama, McCain and Barr had Bilderberg/NWO connections.  This whole Obama Presidency is no doubt a NWO plot to divide up America.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 12:59:46 am »

America will learn to welcome it's arms to all illegal aliens in time, my friend!  Those that do not can move up north, perhaps to Canada.

Look if Mexico wants to join the USA have them apply for statehood.  Then America will send surveyors down and mark our borders then get a resolution passed in Congress making Mexico a state.  Of course they will have to learn English but they already deal in dollars so it won't that hard of a transition.
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 01:59:35 am »

Carlos what are you saying about c@n@d@h ? That illegal aliens are welcome in c@n@d@? Or Americans that dont accept illegal aliens can move to c@n@d@? It doesnt make sense what you are trying to say?  Please clarify.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 02:07:41 am »

We did meet on eHarmony and there's more to our relationship than just sex.

She is amazing, I didn't think it was possible for a woman to be smart, beautiful, practical and have a sense of humor that she has.  Most women can be smart or funny but both.

You're just mad that I don't fall into the typical bigot category.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 02:11:20 am »

Carlos what are you saying about c@n@d@h ? That illegal aliens are welcome in c@n@d@? Or Americans that don't accept illegal aliens can move to c@n@d@? It doesnt make sense what you are trying to say?  Please clarify.

Of course it doesn't make sense.  If anti-illegal alien Americans move to Canada then they would be illegal aliens.   Roll Eyes

but that's the kind of intelligence that the NWO tries to manipulate as to divide up America and implode it from within.

Good job being useful idiots to the NWO.   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 02:03:24 pm »

Go to e-Harmony.com and avoid the 20s crowd and you'll find your soulmate just like I did.

Most women are dingy which is why the e-Harmony compatibility filtration process is the best in the business.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 04:05:05 pm »

Juan Carlos Mendoza

My friend, you must get over your hatred for non-white Americans.  Someday, America shall also be ruled by a Hispanic President, who shall open America's doors for all his brothers and sisters to the south and then where shall you be?  Best to put such prejudice aside now, I say.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me, Juan Carlos:

Why haven't you made things better for yourselves "South of the Border"?

It's not as though you have not got any natural resources.  Maybe you couldn't get organized to do it?

That certainly does not  speak well for a would-be Latin American President of the U.S.A.......

And, please, drop the 'prejudice' horse puckey, already!

It's been done to death this time around.....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 04:07:07 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 12:02:40 am »

Tell me, Juan Carlos:

It's not as though you have not got any natural resources.  Maybe you couldn't get organized to do it?

That certainly does not  speak well for a would-be Latin American President of the U.S.A.......

And, please, drop the 'prejudice' horse puckey, already!

Bianca, my friend, land does not belong to any individual country, it only belongs to God!  So things are better north of the border than they are south at the moment, we are all brothers and sisters and so we should welcome each other everywhere! You Americans are certainly welcome down south. And so, we should each observe no borders, and your land is our land!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 12:06:57 am »

Mexico is very beautiful country and you are welcome anytime to visit us, I extend to you my invitation.  By this same spirit, I hope that you shall also welcome all my many brothers and sisters into your country, and we can all of us be one big happy  family under God.  Let us have no walls, no borders, and let us share equally in all of your jobs and economic prosperity.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Juan Carlos Mendoza

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 12:14:48 am »

Carlos what are you saying about c@n@d@h ? That illegal aliens are welcome in c@n@d@? Or Americans that dont accept illegal aliens can move to c@n@d@? It doesnt make sense what you are trying to say?  Please clarify.

My friend, it is my belief that Americans that don't accept us should move to Canada.  It would grieve me to see them go, but there are less of us in Canada than in good old U.S.A., and we are only coming here in greater numbers.  Hispanics are the fastest growing constituency in America and we are steadily influencing all of your elections.  Someday soon we shall even have a Hispanic President of the U.S.A. and then he shall throw all the borders and we shall all rush in like water.  That is, unless President Obama does not perform this act for us first.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 01:14:37 am »

Look Hispanic Americans are against illegal-aliens too.  Are you going to consider them racist too.

Sorry but your La Raza/Reconquista mindset won't win you any sympathy here.  We know you guys are just useful idiots to the New World Order.
Report Spam   Logged
Asumandez Soltero

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 01:28:23 am »

No Hispanic Americans are against Mexicans coming to U.S.  Mr. Juan Carlos Mendoza is right, Volitzer, and you are wrong.  The lands of Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas were once owned by beloved Mexico, this was once the great land of Atlan, and we shall feel free to come and settle on them as we please.  If Canada had stolen New York from you, would you still feel that you had the right to go there?  I believe so, yes.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 01:40:32 am »

No Hispanic Americans are against Mexicans coming to U.S.  Mr. Juan Carlos Mendoza is right, Volitzer, and you are wrong.  The lands of Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas were once owned by beloved Mexico, this was once the great land of Atlan, and we shall feel free to come and settle on them as we please.  If Canada had stolen New York from you, would you still feel that you had the right to go there?  I believe so, yes.

It's all Nazi/NWO propaganda to take down America.  The NWO knows most Mexicans are poor and easily manipulated.

The whole Aztlan area was too big for the people of Mexico to occupy, you simply never had the population to occupy it all.

The whole Aztlan lie is just NWO propaganda to get poor Mexicans distracted from their own problems and to blame Americans to why they are living so miserably.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: