Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 08:53:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CITIZEN SUIT CHALLENGING ELIGIBILITY OF MULTIPLE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CITIZEN SUIT CHALLENGING ELIGIBILITY OF MULTIPLE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES  (Read 1294 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 12:56:53 am »

My friend, you must get over your hatred for non-white Americans.  Someday, America shall also be ruled by a Hispanic President, who shall open America's doors for all his brothers and sisters to the south and then where shall you be?  Best to put such prejudice aside now, I say.  Smiley

It has nothing to do with hatred of non-white Americans.  Angry  My girlfriend is multi-racial.   Her father is half African and half Hispanic and her mother is an Irish-American white.  So goes your "race-card" argument.

I would have supported Alan Keyes if he were to have run on the Constitution Party.  The American Independent Party had fewer states than the Constitution Party did.

My contention is that both Obama, McCain and Barr had Bilderberg/NWO connections.  This whole Obama Presidency is no doubt a NWO plot to divide up America.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: