Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:30:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Dead Tell A Tale China Doesn't Care To Listen To (Red Haired Mummies)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dead Tell A Tale China Doesn't Care To Listen To (Red Haired Mummies)  (Read 11260 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 07:32:42 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Devlin
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 09:48:51 pm »

Great work, Bianca.  And by the graves of these Caucasian settlers there was also the image of the spiral in rock art.  Just as you see all over the world, in different settlements, in prehistory.

I am convinced that this race of Caucasian seafarers were the people that we know as Atlantis. It makes sense -the spiral was their native symbol perhaps, meaning to signify the capital city with it's alternating concentric bands of water and land.  Again, great work gathering all this! 
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 10:46:05 pm »

Hello, Kevin-

so good to 'see' you!!

I am glad you like this thread, I have been meaning to pursue it for a long time, never got around
to it - but today the first article was in the news, so I could not postpone it any longer.

I have seen a couple of TV special about it and I find this fascinating......I am not quite done with
it.  The beautiful large photos, for one thing, started 'blinking out' and, since they came from the
same source, I know (from experience) they'll be gone for good.  So I 'bunched up' together all others
that I could find, so that I'll be able to replace them.  I also want to find more articles about these
people.

As for you SPIRAL THEORY, I know about it, as a matter of fact look here:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,10320.0.html

I got derailed, but I promise I will bring it ALL here, maybe as soon as tomorrow!!

Best regard,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
MarioPerez

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2013, 01:54:14 am »

Gilles Sabrie

The mummy known as the Loulan Beauty on display at a
museum in Urumqi, China.

The Dead Tell a Tale China Doesn’t Care to Listen To

By EDWARD WONG
Published: November 18, 2008
URUMQI,
China —

An exhibit on the first floor of the museum here gives the government’s unambiguous take on the history
of this border region: “Xinjiang has been an inalienable part of the territory of China,” says one prominent sign.

In Kashgar, China, veiled women passing a wall with Uighur writing that promoted the nation’s fight against “terrorism and criminal acts.”

But walk upstairs to the second floor, and the ancient corpses on display seem to tell a different story.

One called the Loulan Beauty lies on her back with her shoulder-length hair matted down, her lips pursed
in death, her high cheekbones and long nose the most obvious signs that she is not what one thinks of as Chinese.

The Loulan Beauty is one of more than 200 remarkably well-preserved mummies discovered in the western deserts here over the last few decades. The ancient bodies have become protagonists in a very contemporary political dispute over who should control the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.

The Chinese authorities here face an intermittent separatist movement of nationalist Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking Muslim people who number nine million in Xinjiang.

At the heart of the matter lie these questions: Who first settled this inhospitable part of western China? And for how long has the oil-rich region been part of the Chinese empire?

Uighur nationalists have gleaned evidence from the mummies, whose corpses span thousands of years, to support historical claims to the region.

Foreign scholars say that at the very least, the Tarim mummies — named after the vast Tarim Basin where they were found — show that Xinjiang has always been a led light, a place where people from various corners of Eurasia founded societies and where cultures overlapped.

Plenty of search going on Mummy but are we going in right direction..
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 11:17:59 am by MarioPerez » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: