Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 08:02:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis Rising Destroyed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis Rising Destroyed  (Read 441 times)
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« on: January 26, 2009, 11:41:28 pm »

There is absolutely nothing left of Atlantis Rising message board. The tyrant Smiley has been gamed and played to the point that she has destroyed the site using her own narrow and shallow atitude as a weapon against the site. Whoever was behind this is an absolute genius and I want to give her a hug!

HALLELUJAH!

Manutius
Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Akelius
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:03:29 am »

Technically, it can only be considered destroyed if their forum is shut down and it doesn't look like that has happened yet. I agree, it certainly isn't what it was, though.  I was a member there a few years ago myself and always found the mods a bit too overbearing for my tastes.
Report Spam   Logged
Manutius

I pray that God's an atheist

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 10:35:28 am »

Indeed. But if you discount the self-indulgent drivel of Smiley and the irrelevant musings of Brig, both moderators, what are you left with? Practically nothing!

It reminds me of an old prairie town where all the young people and business people have left leaving an isolated group of baffled, eccentric old people. And the few continue to engage in irrelevant dramas to see who is king or queen of the shithole in a modern virtual version of "Lord of the Flies"

Report Spam   Logged

Shoot the homeless.
strages consanguinei me vos canis
Psycho
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 03:31:31 am »

Yeah, all they have left there these days is a few wacko Chrstian fundies slamming Barack Obama. Isn't their website still supposed to be about Atlantis, not their politcis?

I almost got made a mod there myself back in 2005, but I didn't get around to reading Hillary's email till way after she sent it.  Oh, well, I suppose they have things just about the way they like it over there now.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: