Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:03:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Vote in Our Online Presidential Election

Poll
Question: Who is your choice for President/Vice President?  (Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 10:07:36 am)
Barack Obama/Joe Biden - 74 (73.3%)
John McCain/Sarah Palin - 15 (14.9%)
Bob Barr - 3 (3%)
Chuck Baldwin - 1 (1%)
Cynthia McKinney - 1 (1%)
Ralph Nader - 2 (2%)
Ron Paul - 4 (4%)
Write-In/None of the Above - 1 (1%)
Total Voters: 101

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote in Our Online Presidential Election  (Read 2384 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2008, 01:55:08 pm »

Allright when you guys are getting government agents visiting you and possibly taking you to FEMA Camps just remember that your Obamassiah ushered it all in.

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2008, 02:18:44 pm »

That's why y'all need to vote for Johnny-Mac, Volitzer.  Plus, his VP Sarah Palin is a moosehunter.  You can't go wrong by picking a gal who does that.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 03:24:52 pm »

The voters will come back to is.  We Republicans are the ruling class.  Some are meant to lead and some are born followers.  As Republicans, it is our birthright to rule.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2008, 03:46:41 pm »

Mailbag: Replacing Stolen Signs In New Mexico
The Huffington Post   |   November 3, 2008 01:12 PM

After Obama signs were taken down in Placitas, New Mexico, Gary Priester, a graphic designer, and a neighbor, went to work putting them back up.

People went down the main highway through Placitas, New Mexico where I live and removed the Obama signs. I had a neighbor who has a large format printer print some signs which I put in place of the missing signs that read OBAMA SIGN REMOVED BY REPUBLICANS - (OBAMA LOGO) YOU CAN STEAL OUR SIGNS - BUT YOU WON'T STEAL THE ELECTION.

Obama Is sure to win, its funny how the rest of the world besides America' polls Obama to win in a land slide, and USA are in some kind of dead lock amongst themselves? The businesses that make over 250 K I think wont mind a 90's Clinton hike, if it will fill the pockets of the consumer. Businesses can't thrive without a booming economy instead we got a homeless economy that can't even afford a plumer because they can't even pay there mortgages?       
Report Spam   Logged
Joanna
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:49 pm »

I don't think it's deadlocked here, Keith, but you never know, we have a corrupt election system and the Dems should have won back in 2000 and 2004. I think the turnout is going to be so huge this time that it will be impossible, then we can finally change things, for the better!
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2008, 08:58:08 pm »

I don't think it's deadlocked here, Keith, but you never know, we have a corrupt election system and the Dems should have won back in 2000 and 2004. I think the turnout is going to be so huge this time that it will be impossible, then we can finally change things, for the better!

Hi Joanna

I mean't more like America is somewhat semi divided do to this election? It is really sad to hear about Obama's Grandmother, I can almost feel what he is going through. It is admirable of Obama to continue stumpming and to keep on addressing this country, while him going through such a untimely tough time. Something that would be hard for anyone to do under his circumstances, he earned my respect!

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2008, 11:52:59 pm »

Yeah Obama is not a natural born citizen, once this gets full blown press McCain will be handed the election anyway.

So good luck Democrats and liberals.

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Power of One

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2008, 02:52:50 am »

Of course he is a natural born citizen. You conspiracy fools can't even make up your minds which other country he was supposed to be born in other than America - sometimes it's Kenya, sometimes it's Malaysia. I suppose if one of the Obama haters said he was born on the moon, you morons would say he was born there next, too.

Go hide in the woods and go back to hording your guns and supplies, while you wait for the next war to begin, morons.
Report Spam   Logged
Anti-Imperialist

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2008, 03:08:04 am »

I used to go to those conspiracy websites.  They are more interested in fabricating evemore lurid theories, as opposed to a search for the truth! Sure, the government sucks, but their rhetoric lies in complete fantasy.  A couple of weeks ago, the neo-nuts fabricated the idea that Obama was headed back to Hawaii to destroy his real birth certificate, even though he went back to visit his dying aunt. 

This disregards the fact that the birth certificate isn't even in Hawaii, it's in Chicago.  Also, the grandma he went to visit then died last night. Have the conspiracy theorists ever admitted they were wrong or apologized for it  Nope!  They just keep shovelling on the paranoia.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Luke Hodiak
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2008, 11:34:54 am »

Today, we are going to see if all the hard work, the phone calls and the get out the vote effort pays off.  We'll know in a few hours... Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Luke Hodiak
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2008, 11:35:52 am »

One million people are supposed to be at the Obama rally tonight, by the way, the biggest crowd for a political event ever.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2008, 03:56:57 pm »

Of course he is a natural born citizen. You conspiracy fools can't even make up your minds which other country he was supposed to be born in other than America - sometimes it's Kenya, sometimes it's Malaysia. I suppose if one of the Obama haters said he was born on the moon, you morons would say he was born there next, too.

Go hide in the woods and go back to hording your guns and supplies, while you wait for the next war to begin, morons.

I think these "rain man" continuing robo post, or anti-democrats haters are part of a crowd that just don't get it!  I can't wait till the election is over so everyone can get a break from these conspiracy anti everything kooks? I think normal people have election fatigue by now, all this McCain constant finger pointing nonsense, propaganda; really takes a toll on anyone with common sense. Undecided

I also think if McCain didn't childishly repetitively mention Obama's name every sentence, this election would be much more tighter? It seems like every other day John McCain/Palin was ranting about something' so, so-what' to the American people. Meanwhile the American economy is in such bad shape on top of everything, the McCain/Palin circus were (are) acting like there in some elementary school yard playing "I am the king of the castle"!   

Maybe John McCain can run for president of SNL! with his side kick Sarah Palin as VP, they are more comical than the SNL cast.  Grin 

Report Spam   Logged
Penny
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2008, 04:33:16 pm »

The first polls close in less than an hour! Looks good, don't pay attention to the exit polls, they are inaccurate and read wrong so blow them off when they get on TV.

States to watch among the first:

Indiana
Virgina
Florida
Ohio

If Obama wins any of these (which Bush won in 2004), it is almost game over for McCain. McCain can actually sweep all the toss-up states and still lose, he is that far behind in the blue states.  Even winning Pennsylvania would not do it for McCain (which he won't do).

We could be witnessing history tonight, so savor it. This is one time where the good guys actually might win one.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Aristotle
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2008, 10:29:06 pm »

I hope that the Obama Administration is a successful one and that it restores America back to it's former greatness again.
Report Spam   Logged

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2008, 12:12:56 am »

Congratulations Barack Obama!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: