Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:41:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Best UFO photographs

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best UFO photographs  (Read 2781 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 04:34:08 pm »

CNN News1997-Phoenix, ArizonaPhoenix, Arizona, 1997. One of the most publicized UFO events in history was accompanied with many photographs of a giant UFO. First observed in a hexagram pattern at about 7:30 PM over the Superstition Mountains area east of Phoenix, the characteristic 8+1 formation of amber orbs was next seen in two separate arc patterns with "trailing lights" over the Gila River area at about 9:50 and again at 10:00 at the southern edge of Phoenix, where they were seen by thousands and videotaped by a handful who had camcorders close enough at hand to catch the fleeting minutes of their displays. Many other photographs and video film have been taken over the city of Phoenix.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 04:35:08 pm »

Lin Qingjiang2004-Taipei, China2004-September, Taipei, China. A Taipei citizen claimed he had taken photos of an unidentified flying object (UFO) using his cellphone. Reported by www.chinataiwan.com. Lin Qingjiang, a worker in Hualian County of Taipei, discovered a suspected UFO, shaped like a large bamboo hat, at about 10:00 PM when he was resting outside the house, the reports said. Lin was quoted as saying that the suspected UFO flew towards east and west five times within 10 minutes. But it had disappeared when he wanted to ask others to share in the excitement after taking photos through the cellphone. A great photograph of a UFO.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 04:36:10 pm »

lawwalk2005-Kaufman, Texas2005-Texas, City of Kaufman. Taken on 01-21-05-© Lawwalk. The photographer states: "I was out today taking pictures of the chemtrails 01-21-2005, and at 11:35 AM. I was aiming my camera at a scrawny little cloud. As I was snapping the picture, I noticed a flash in the sky through the viewfinder. When the picture came on the screen, I noticed a gold-colored object at the top of the cloud I had captured also. I looked back where it was and of course it was gone. I really couldn't tell much of what it may be until I downloaded it to my computer. I zoomed in on it and nearly fell out of my chair. It appears to be a craft of some kind with maybe windows or ports on the right side, in the middle. It also appears to be emanating a gas or some type of energy field around it, mainly at the top." An excellent photograph in need of further study.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 04:37:25 pm »

Mercury newspaper-Mexico2004-Valpara, Mexico2004-October. Taken in Valpara, Mexico. This photo is lacking details but I will tell you what I have. It was taken by newspaper reporter Manuel Aguirre. He works for the Mercury newspaper of Valpara. A band of glowing lights is seen in the distance over the city of Valpara. This photograph has not been debunked, and is considered legitimate. The unknown object appears to be circular or spherical in shape.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 04:38:39 pm »

R. David Anderson2005-Modesto, California2005-July-8:50 PM. The photographer states: "I noticed some kind of craft toward my left that appeared from behind a tree that is in our front yard. I rapidly rotated my camera on its mount and took one picture. There were several brilliant lights that surrounded this craft. It was impossible to make out the shape of the craft because the lights were so brilliant. The lights did not strobe or flash like a normal aircraft array would. Each light glowed with the same intensity and color as a sodium-vapor type street lamp." © R. David Anderson
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 04:39:35 pm »

Ana Luisa Cid2005-Teotihuacan, Mexico2005-San Juan Teotihuacan, July. The sighting report with photographs came from INEXPLICATA-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology, on August 1, 2005. Images are dated July 28, 2005 taken at 19:31 hours along the Piramides-Ecatepec Highway in the municipality of San Juan Teotihuacan, State of Mexico. Teotihuacan UFO Photos by Ana Luisa Cid.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 04:40:59 pm »

AnonymousAmarantina, Brazil-2007Photograph was taken in February, 2007. This flying object shot by the camera is quite clear and features a very modern and aerodynamic design with a round shape reservoir or tank underneath. Photographer used a 5MB DSC f-717 Sony digital camera.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 04:43:26 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 04:42:47 pm »

C. J.Hartford, Connecticut, 2007Witness was watching the haze cams of Blue hill, Boston, etc. While looking at the Hartford, Connecticut, web cam, this image caught witnesses' eye. It was at 10:45 pm 4/08/07.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 04:44:58 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 04:45:50 pm »

Jakob AhlerHerning, Denmark, 2007This object was taken after the photographer had witnessed several nights of UFO activity. The object was seen, and then photographed over Herning, Denmark, by Jakob Ahler. Witness believes that the brightness of object is hiding its structure.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 04:46:44 pm »

Alix McAlisterIslington, United Kingdom, 2007February 2007-The mysterious lights in the sky over Archway. Dozens of mysterious lights were spotted hovering in the sky above Archway-spreading panic among residents below. Unidentified flying orange objects stopped traffic and left residents staring skyward in disbelief at around 5.30pm on Thursday. Islington police received four calls within a matter of minutes. Witness Alix McAlister, 34, a market stall trader from Bredgar Road, Archway, said: "I just picked up my son from nursery in Bredgar Road. I had just come out of the door when I noticed what was going on in the sky. "There were a group of them-10 to 15 of them moving together. My first impression was that they reminded me of a squadron of aeroplanes in formation. But they didn't have a proper formation and they were all moving at the same speed. Islington police informed Contact International UFO Research about the sightings. Soon after another witness contacted the Oxford-based organisation, which is devoted to solving the mystery of UFOs, and described what he saw. Photograph © Alix McAlister
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 04:47:38 pm »

lawwalk 2007Kaufman, Texas, 2007I received this photograph from my good friend Larry. He tells me that he was taking photographs on April 19 & 20, near the city of Kaufman, in East Texas. He did not see the object when he snapped the photograph, but noticed it later when he uploaded his photos to his computer. © lawwalk 2007
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 04:48:34 pm »

AnonymousMoonta, South Australia, 2007These pictures were taken on 6th April 2007. We were in a little town called Moonta in South Australia, about 2 hours drive from Adelaide City. I took these photos from the local scenic railway tour. They were taken at 2:15 PM on the date mentioned above. After stopping on the train with a guided tour, he preceded to tell a story about the local mining town. I noticed an object in the sky just to his left, and I managed to snap of the photo, after looking at it for a couple of seconds. I went in for a second photo, but by time I grabbed my camera I could not find the object. The object made no noise and it was completely stationary.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 04:49:26 pm »

AnonymousNew London, Connecticut, 20072007-New London, Connecticut, March 29, 11:49 AM. Photographer was accompanied by his girlfriend, but neither saw the object. Very clear day, lots of wind blowing and very cold. There were no electromagnetic effects, smells, or missing time associated with the taking of the photograph. Witness states: Well, I was trying to take a closer picture of the bird you'll see in the picture, and I finaly took it just before the bird flew away. When I got home I checked the picture in my computer and that is when I saw this thing in the sky. And to tell you the truth I did not see anything or hear anything at the moment of the picture.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 04:50:17 pm »

Anonymous-www.mufon.comOregon, 20072007-Oregon-03-06-07. Witness statement: I was outside my house when all of a sudden I looked up and there I see it! There was a bee hive on a tree above me, but then right by it a shape appeared out of thin air. It was kind of like the ship on Star Trek, how it jumps to hyper space. Then it started performing weird patterns and such. Meanwhile I was frozen with terror. Then it erupted with fire and a very loud obnoxious scream/noise. I fell down and said, "Lord Almighty, save the Earth!" Then it charged at me and swooped up and disappeared. source: Anonymous-www.mufon.com
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 04:51:04 pm »

Carlos Rodriguez Lopez-Inexplicata-The Journey of Hispanic Ufology Mexico City, Mexico, 20072007-March 15, 2007. Carlos Rodriguez Lopez, who saw a possible UFO to the north of Mexico's capital city took a video, from which several frame grabs were extracted. This evidence was secured on February 17, 2007 from the Progreso Nacional district. Inexplicata-The Journey of Hispanic Ufology
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: