Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:07:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Monster Mash'en!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster Mash'en!  (Read 2584 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2008, 01:39:18 am »

It sounds to0 bizzare for me Unknown' its called "Castle Freaks" it dosen't sound like the show to go on a first time date with, I would guess?
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2008, 01:41:22 am »

Definately not a date flick, Keith
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2008, 01:54:34 am »

Hi Unknown,

There's a tv program here in Canada, it's called "Creepy Canada" it about ghost, paranormal, and bizzare stories.. re-actments.. its quit interesting!   Here's a you tube story of bigfoot Creepy Canada episode
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2008, 12:55:14 am »

I'm watching the original Halloween movie now, has anyone seen the Rob Zombie one?  I still think the original is much better, but the Rob Zombie one was interesting...
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2008, 01:20:09 pm »

Hi Jennifer

I've never seen it, but I think Rob zombie is a very creative director and screen-writer.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2008, 03:15:56 pm »

Halloween is over once more, but boy did I get a startle' man Firecrackers are getting louder and louder these days! one bang rattled my windows and freaked  Shocked  the hell out of me.. but I made a full recovery from the shock.. lol''

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 03:17:06 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2008, 08:51:17 pm »

Happy late Halloween.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2008, 08:53:40 pm »

I notice that no one mentioned any of my favorite monsters - the Clintons, FDR, the Kennedys, and, of course now Mr. Obama.

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2008, 09:23:52 pm »

I notice that no one mentioned any of my favorite monsters - the Clintons, FDR, the Kennedys, and, of course now Mr. Obama.

Roll Eyes
Hi Herefornow

Is there no subject politics can't ruin?
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2008, 02:10:31 pm »

Nice video Keith...

I quess if there were Bigfoot somewhere British Columbia would be one of the most likely places...
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2008, 02:54:26 pm »

Hi Unknown,

Well, Harrison hotsprings, about an hours drive out of Vancouver it's a small Castle rock like town, that is famous for bigfoot sightings? The town has a Sasquatch statue as a mascott, I camped around there in the 90's my friends heard a weired screach noise like no animal they heard before. Of course I was crashed out in the Pathfinder with the alarm on when this all went down! But I believed what they were saying was real, that story gets brought up when ever we get together.

B.C is a hot spot for all kinds of other mysteries, like the Ogo Pogo, Ghosts, UFO sightings here in Vancouver people have reported strange anomolies sky bound..

Report Spam   Logged
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2008, 04:04:52 pm »

Would anyone be interested in a separate forum here, devoted entirely to monsters?  We have one on Cryptrozoology and one on the Supernatural already.  I was thinking this one would be devoted to all manner of monsters, through movies, folklore and whatever.

It would probably be added to our Halloween section and be devoted to individual monsters.
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” - Lao Tsu
Zodiac
Superhero Member

« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2008, 09:40:39 pm »

You know, Aphro, I would love to have a new monsters section here!  We could call it:  Monsters of Myth & Film. You can start by moving this here thread if Unknown doesn't mind.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2008, 11:56:12 pm »

I'd love to see a new monster section, too! Especially if it is filled with interactive discussions like this one and is nearby.
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2008, 09:55:37 am »

Hi Guys

No, I would mind at all... some of the related threads are a bit scattered around the sight and that would give us place to hang out especially around Halloween.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: