Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:37:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Oak Island Mystery

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Oak Island Mystery  (Read 9279 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 12:47:28 am »

Have you ever tried tracing your heritage to see if you're one of the Scottish Sinclairs. Keith?  One of the forum members here is a person by the name of Briwyns, she knows a lot about ancient lineages and I'm sure she could help you.  Or at least tell you where you could start!
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 02:56:07 am »

Hi Desiree

Good to meet you, yes I am familiar with Briwyns; was quite accurate about My mother and her Sinclair Maiden name' Briwyns told me, I have a link to the ancient people or Hidden People, but more is needed to establish that' for now I am proving myself to be, I think to be of Noble descent is something that is not only given to you by right, it's also something you need to earn.   

Keith, 
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:33:53 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 09:50:36 pm »

Nice work, Keith, and welcome to the forum (fancy seeing you over here). I believe you will have better success here trying to get your ideas across, without Via Mars breathing down your neck - at least not yet.

Have you had the opportunity to plan your expedition yet? What sort of expedition shall it be anyway, on land or one that includes diving?

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2007, 12:51:56 am »

Hi Sarah,

Yes you are right it’s hard to explain research without having to here other people’s negative views’ although it’s something that everyone has to deal with no matter who you are, but it pains me that other people have to put up with rude interruptions. I was taught if you don’t have nothing positive to say, then don’t say it?

I am working on something, it will include; a shall be documentary expedition and more. But I cant disclose much more; there are people that were and still just to nosy’ that actually go out of there way to harass the people that are of in support me and my research project. If you look on the other Atlantis forum it would demonstrate the oddball behavior of the lengths’ some of these Oak Island characters or organizations will go to side line my research.

I am talking with many people on this Oak Island subject? and my research objectives are moving forward; I am normally straightforward in character, but there are people out there that ruin it for everyone else out of ignorance.   

Salutations

Keith, 

Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 11:40:01 pm »

You have a really cool website, Keith, did you take those pix yourself or did someone else take them?

Also, how does the Birch Island thingie relate to Atlantis?

Have you ever come across a Templar connection to Atlantis?
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 11:43:53 pm »

If you look on the other Atlantis forum it would demonstrate the oddball behavior of the lengths’ some of these Oak Island characters or organizations will go to side line my research.

Keith, you'll be quite happy to know that most of those oddballs that were picking on you over there won't be invited over here!

We have worked hard to keep out the bad elements.

Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 02:11:13 am »

Hi Jenny

The photos are from satellite & Books and general information from the net, but I am in the progress putting together a professional documentary’ I will have input on many aspects of the film, so there will be better up-to-date information available.

http://farshores.org/am06pit2.htm
In many First Nations traditions the spirit continues in many shape or forms, the information I put forward so far in regards of this Oak Island enigma, may just have a mystic connection from past wondering spirits. It is said the Birch Islands triangle is part bog in many cultures ceremony sacrifices and burials took place in or around bogs there has been many well preserved human remains recovered from many bogs from all over the world. 

Theory?

Sir Francis Bacon is rumored to be involved in Oak Island
Birch Island holds many fascinating possibilities; when I examined a watermark from one of Sir Francis Bacon’s writings, he wrote a manuscript called the 1669 edition new Atlantis. Francis Bacon like Plato believed in such of a place called Atlantis with my translation of a Baconian watermark’ I believe, I established a connection with my cipher that may un-lock the secrets to where Sir Francis Bacons personal writings are, along with his historical documents, his lost work just maybe hidden in Birch Island? His manuscripts in-which may hold the secrets to the discovery of the New Atlantis.
The Baconian watermark explains about the Oak Island stone triangle then about the where abouts of a triangle that is written on a rectangle stone beneath.       
Read More-->
http://www.losttreasurehunting.com/blog/2006/11/cis-bacons-direct-connection-to-oak.html

Keith Ranville

(Page 187 Diagram 5 )

Dear Keith,
Apologies for the long delay in answering your most welcome e-mail with the Oak Island information and its link with Francis Bacon.  Truly fascinating stuff!  Thank you so much for letting us know about it.
Warmest wishes,
Lionel and Patricia

Lionel and Patricia Fanthorpe
The Fanthorpe Management Consultancy Partnership
(Incorporating Fanthorpe Tutorial Services, Fanthorpe Radio and TV Productions, Fanthorpe International Lecturing and After Dinner Speaking Services, Fanthorpe International Educational Consultancy Services and Fanthorpe Literary Services)

Extra e-mail: Lionel.Fanthorpe@ntlbusiness.com and Patricia.Fanthorpe@ntlbusiness.com
Rivendell, 48 Claude Road, Roath, Cardiff, Wales, UK. Zip Code CF24 3QA

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 08:54:23 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 09:05:01 pm »

SIR FRANCIS BACON’S WATERMARK CIPHER

New: Oak Island Secret Treasure Cipher
Recently Mr. Ranville made it known of a translation of a watermark cipher that he broken down from top to bottom descriptively, while Mr. Ranville was investigating the Oak Island treasure mystery’ he came across a watermark in a book the Oak Island Mystery by the Fanthorpes. The theory of Sir Francis Bacon and his relation to Oak Island is not relatively new, many books on Oak Island mention Sir Francis Bacon as contender of who? As a possible suspect that he may have involvement in the Oak Island treasure mystery that is now in it’s 212th year of many searches for the trophy treasure that past treasure hunters failed to grasp. Perhaps with more advanced treasure-hunting equipment and exploring Mr. Ranville’s Oak islands research concepts will give us a better understanding of this enigma. It is said Sir Francis Bacons personal writings were and preserved in mercury and hidden some where in the Oak Island treasure mystery?

Keith Ranville a Canadian First Nations Native, is known for his translation’s of the Oak Island Money pit symbols, and for his newly discovery the Birch Island triangle.
Mr. Ranville explains his theory in diagrams:

Diagram #1

Diagram #2

Oak Island's stone triangle first

Second triangle

Is on rectangle stone

"Beneath"

http://www.treasurestories.losttreasurehunting.com/2007/02/13/oak-island-treasure-mystery-watermark-cipher/

Enjoy the theory

Keith Ranville
Smiley
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 01:43:11 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 10:54:25 pm »

SIR FRANCIS BACON’S WATERMARK CIPHER
(continue)
page 187 Diagram 5 from the book The Oak Island Mystery, The secret of the world's greatest treasure hunt.

Scroll right at the bottom--------------------------------> 

« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 11:05:06 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 12:31:34 am »

Once again, wonderful work, Ketih.  Was Mr. Bacon a freemason, by chance?
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 01:18:39 am »

Sir Francis Bacon

The English philosopher, statesman, and author Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626) was the chief figure of the English Renaissance. His advocacy of "active science" influenced the culture of the English-speaking world.

Francis Bacon was born in London on Jan. 22, 1561, the younger son of Sir Nicholas Bacon and his second wife, Lady Anne Bacon. Through the families of both parents he had important connections with the political and cultural life of Tudor England. His father was lord keeper of the great seal under Elizabeth I, and his maternal grandfather had been tutor to Edward VI.
http://www.answers.com/Sir+Francis+Bacon

Quote?
Francis entered the Pakington study, bowed politely, and said simply, “Your Majesty.”
   “A fellow Freemason is always welcome, Mr. Bacon,” said James a little haughtily, and extended his hand. Francis and James exchanged the master mason Tubalcain pass-grip, each with a genuine smile. “Or should I say Mr. Tudor?” he added with raised eyebrows, as he studied Francis’ reaction.
http://www.gaia.org/rj/books/21893/21897/22557/

I cant say for sure if Mr. Francis Bacon was a freemason or not but plenty of Freemasons have plenty to say about him? It was by chance that I came across him, while I was investigating the Oak Island enigma.     

Answers.com
If Sir Francis Bacon, who was a flaming One Worlder and Freemason, http://www.answers.com/was%20sir%20francis%20bacon%20freemason

I hope this link was helpful? Sarah

keith
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 01:56:58 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 02:05:07 am »

It was actually the "in" thing to be a freemason back when it first started out.  You wonder how it caught on so quickly!  Lots of America's founding fathers were freemasons and, of course, the movement swept all through Europe previously!

The Illuminati were formed around the same time and were quickly snuffed out.  I imagine that the freemasons had some very powerful connections from the start. Maybe some powerful Templar connections..?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 02:55:35 am »

Hi Jenny

Wouldn't that be a breakthrough if a thread or link like as something as simple as a Baconain watermark' could open a whole new door in understanding? Oak Island as real evidence of Freemason's or even Templar's as major players in the connection of the Oak Island enigma?   

Mr. Sir Francis Bacon is said to be A Freemason? 

well jenny it seems like I am Breaking very simple codes left and right these days? these are great brainstormimg involvments of thoughts welcomed? 

Keith Smiley

http://www.treasurestories.losttreasurehunting.com/2007/02/13/oak-island-treasure-mystery-watermark-cipher/

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 03:13:35 am by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 01:44:48 pm »

here's my New Sir Francis Bacons Links my theory is getting known?:

http://www.mythandmystery.com/birch_island_triangle.htm

&

http://www.mythandmystery.com/sir_francis_bacon_oak_island_connection.htm

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 12:29:07 am »

Sir Francis Bacon

Sir Francis Bacon was always accepted as the younger son of Sir Nicholas Bacon however there exist reasonable grounds to suggest that he was actually the secret son of Queen Elizabeth I and the famous explorer, Sir Francis Drake. He is an enigmatic figure and some actually believe he is the true author of the works of Shakespeare, and Christopher Marlowe.

Bacon held a fascination with mysterious codes and ciphers, which could link him to the enigmatic inscribed stone discovered in the Money Pit. In fact, a Dr Orville Ward Owen, a follower of Bacon's ciphers followed instructions in a Baconian cipher and discovered a mysterious underground chamber beneath the bed of the River Wye, in the West of Britain. Although it was disappointingly empty, further Baconian ciphers were to be found carved on the walls.

In the opinion of Dr Owen, Bacon had always intended to conceal his manuscripts below the Wye. This was in the tradition of the ancient Visigoths who redirected rivers and buried their dead beneath in secret tombs. Issues of plagiarism were particularly of issue at this time, with censorship developing into a heated area of debate.

Could it be that Bacon, feared that his secret might be discovered had had second thoughts, deciding that the River Wye location was not secure enough? To link Bacon with Canada, in 1610, King James I granted Bacon land in Newfoundland, connecting him to the proximity of Oak Island.

Sir Francis Bacon was familiar with the science of preserving manuscripts in mercury. This coupled with his fascination in secret chambers points directly to the Money Pit. The finding of ancient flasks containing mercury plus the recovery of a piece of mysterious parchment allows the theory to become more credible.

Consider the expert knowledge of geography which could have been made available to Bacon, had his father really been Sir Francis Drake. The acclaimed explorer could have quite possibly come across Oak Island on his travels and the pit, maybe a natural shaft, would have made the ideal location for the hiding of such valuable documents in a protective bath of mercury.

It is certainly possible that Bacon had the contacts and status to arrange a secret burial of his valuable manuscripts in a preservative mercury bath. By making use of much older techniques, present at the Money Pit, Bacon was just adding to the mystery lying beneath Oak Island.

He was connected with Shugborough Hall in England, the site of a strange inscription referring to Arcadian treasure. This same treasure is linked to Rennes le Chateau in France and the Knights Templar.

Surely, with his contemporaries familiar with the mysterious disappearance of the fabled Arcadian treasure from France and the possibility that Sir Francis Drake could have informed his illegitimate son about Oak Island, this connection is worth consideration. Had the Arcadian treasure made it to Oak Island through the Knights Templars' journey to Canada, the location would be an ideal place to hide further valuable items, especially if Bacon himself was a follower, fuelling his interest in ciphers, a typical trait of the Masons.

http://www.mythandmystery.com/birch_island_triangle.htm

&

http://www.mythandmystery.com/sir_francis_bacon_oak_island_connection.htm

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: