Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:55:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

9/11 - Messages From Friends and Clients

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 - Messages From Friends and Clients  (Read 141 times)
Tempest
Superhero Member

« on: October 05, 2008, 05:09:12 am »

9/11 - Messages From Friends and Clients

I consider myself lucky in that I have not lost anyone who is close to me - friends or family. I am sure that some of my clients have crossed over as I can sense their energies. I know I will hear more as the weeks and months go by as I receive messages from them from the other side. I have received an endless number of calls from friends, family and readers expressing their concern and best wishes in this time. I wish to thank everyone for their concern in this time of tragedy and transition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escape From The World Trade Center - A Guiding Hand
Sunday April 7, 2002

I had a client named Diane who had a very interesting story about 911 that we wanted to share with you.

Diane's mother, Marianne, in her fifties, from Staten Island, was working on the 64th Floor of Tower One when the WTC attack occurred.

She and her secretary, Joanne, ran down the stairs, holding hands as they ran through the smoke filled stairwell.

In NYC buildings have fire drills so people are aware of where to go and what to do.

They reached the lobby and opened the exterior doors just as Tower Two was collapsing. It sent smoke and debris flying everywhere covering them from head to toe. Visibility was zero.

Suddenly a woman in a salmon colored dress, with gray hair, appeared to them, and took Marianne's hand.

The woman kept saying, "Don't be afraid. Look for the light!"

The women lead them out, but not directly through the lobby. She took them all around in a circle to another part of the building.

The second Marianne and Joanne walked away with the woman, the ceiling where they had been standing collapsed.

The woman lead them to a small opening in a wall and told them to crawl through to safety. They crawled through and watched as the woman walked back into the building, never to be seen or heard from again.

As they entered the lobby area, running to safety, Marianne and Joanne had a sense of confusion and many people running around in chaos, yet they saw no one there. They paniced wondered where all the people had gone!

They saw a policeman standing nearby and thought it odd that he was totally clean.

Next to him they saw a fireman covered in debris and soot. He was kicking the ground and was very upset. The policeman just stood there staring at the fireman and smiling.

They walked up to the policeman and asked where they were as things seemed out of phase. He didn't acknowledge their presence. They ran over to the fireman and shouted, "We don't see anybody! Where is everybody?"

The fireman apparently didn't hear them either as he ignored them and kept kicking the ground.

They ran across the street in the direction of the river. There they encountered another policeman who was holding two bottles of water. He was also clean and was just standing there by himself. He gave them each a bottle of water, but said nothing else.

They continued to run until they saw other people.

Months later ...January 2002... Marianne ran into a co-worker who had many injuries in the attack and had been out of work since 911.

The woman said, "Marianne, I remember seeing you just in front of me when we ran from the building."

Marianne asked about a woman with gray hair and a salmon colored dress. She asked about the two policemen and the fireman. The woman said, "I was right behind you all the time as we ran to safety. None of those people were there. It didn't happen."

Marianne is grateful for many things - that she is alive - that Joanne is alive and had the same experiences she did - remembering the same events. Both Marianne and Joanne shared something beyond the parameters of third dimension.

As a result of this experience, Marianne is no longer afraid of death. She has seen things most of us will never encounter to be brought back as memories that can be shared with those in the physical.

From my experience with spirits since 911 - many who passed over prior to that date - were there to help and guide souls either back to 3D or safely to the other side.

The confusion of the events of 911 are a time marker on the grid. They can be experienced on many levels by those who visit the area and are of a high enough frequency to go beyond and into the grid experience.

Reality is a multidimensional illusion of which you are just aware of the smallest part. I am so grateful that the veils of the illusion are lifting and we are all moving back into greater consciousness.

As I woke up this morning - I was physically talking - which I rarely do in my sleep. I was telling someone - I have no clue who it was - "Now I have to return to ordinary people, who are dealing with ordinary problems." This was not about ego. It was about knowing that the important work we are all involved with is not in 3D - that I am busy with something very important - I don't know where - and that 3D is in some sort of 'holding pattern'.

As I got out of bed I thought, "Another day of busy work, for us humans."

But as I sat here and typed the story about Marianne and Joanne, I came to realize how lucky I am to have the experiences I do, to meet the souls I encounter in many realities, and to share with hundreds and thousands of people the experiences that are leading us from one reality to another. If just one person can connect with Marianne's story and understand it, then it is all worth it, and I am not ordinary today. What about you? Have you helped anyone? Have you done something to enlighten anyone?

Here in NY - Ground Zero moves closer to completing the cleaning-up from 911. Many streets in the area have reopened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"To Thine own Heart be True."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 05:09:49 am »

Susan Wahlberg - Brooklyn, Psychic

Months ago, Ellie asked me about the future war. I told her it had already begun and there was nothing we could do to stop it. We will go to war, but not in the conventional sense which we consider warfare. It will be an economic war, but more importantly it will be a war fought underground as apposed to a land war. This war will be fought through economic means and, yes, even assassinations and flushing out of terrorist movements. However, there will be some conventional warfare to satisfy the United State's ego. Like farmers we will till the ground, in this war. We will be overturning the ground to expose and remove the dead roots and detrimental infestations.
Like the ongoing ascension we are all experiencing, this will be our plateau. It is on this ground that we will begin to plant new seeds. The World Trade Center attack is benchmark event that people hundreds of years from now will point to as being the beginning of the tilling of the new ground on which future generations will live. Just as we point to the Luisitania as being the beginning of WWI and Pearl Harbor as the beginning of WWII. Both wars clearing the way for new ways of living and being.

In the beginning of the summer I mentioned to a friend that I saw planes crashing and tremendous loss of life. I had forgotten about it until she reminded me. Like many psychics I had the sense that something big was going to happen, but side-stepped looking further in order to get out of the way of what had to happen.

I warn each and every one of you to take care. These terrorist attacks will not cease. I do not see anything as spectacular as the World Trade Center attack, but more on the level of what we see in Israel. Car bombs, bombs left in crowded locations, etc.

In a chat room, I frequent people have been talking about the ascension. What I don't think they realize is that the ascension is an on-going process. We are nearly at the next plateau. As I said before, it is on that plateau that we will build the world for our future generations. We're going through the birthing pains now. And we must continue to send out our healing and love to all people of the world in order to clear the way for this birth. And, in many ways, we need to get out of the way and let things happen.

Adamarie in Arizona - Ada is a healer who works with the Hopi Elders

On Friday morning she awoke at 2:30 am to the sounds of music.The song was "Rock of Ages". The music played in her home until 3:30 pm that afternoon. Anyone could hear it. Ada has received dozens of calls from people who don't know if missing loved ones have crossed over. She can tap in and tell them. Others are now coming to her for different kinds of healing. She is working to help the souls into the light. She says that those souls who have died in the attack - cremation - have burned off their karmic ribbons and are now free. Ada reports that with no airplanes in the air, the smog is gone. She wonders why so much blame was placed on car pollution.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:11:31 am »

Bill in New Jersey

I just wanted to express the hope and healings that I'm feeling in the midst of this horrible tragedy. Friday morning I went to volunteer my assistance in any way I could. I ended up working on the Jersey City dock processing supplies for the WTC site.
As you know there are no words to express seeing the gaping hole in the skyline. Because of the number of volunteers it was somewhat disorganized but everyone did whatever they could. It was raining pretty hard most of the day. We were all soaked and shivering but no one complained. Whatever needed to be done was done.

Mc Donalds, Burger King and others set up tents to hand out food to the workers. A feeling of brotherhood and sisterhood permeated the place. I made several hundred new friends that day. Some I talked with. Some I just smiled at. Some I just felt the compassion of their hearts. The depth and beauty of the human spirit, I lack the words to express, but I experienced it in all it's magnificence on that day. All the information about being made in the image and likeness of the Creator, I am beginning to understand it completely.

There were a lot of children working and people of all ages and races: black, white, Middle Eastern (contrary to what some of the media would have us believe), Hispanic, Asian; all working together like one body to help in any way possible. Seeing the firemen and women return on boats from the WTC we would all stop to clap for them as they passed.

These people are true heroes. Looking into their eyes and seeing glimpses into these brave souls who have witnessed unimaginable horror and hardship and still return the next day to do their job and further risk their lives, gave me an understanding of what a human being is actually capable of.

We all worked non-stop all day.

This morning my hands and arms hurt, I twisted my knee, my feet are killing me; but the pain feels good, almost like a purification.

We are all one life force, we have all been maimed, murdered and had out hearts broken by this and we can all heal from this together.

I don't think any of our lives will be the same. Today every friend I encounter I realize I may never see again. I know over time this feeling will dim as the 'day to day' filters back in but I think there will always be some part of me that will still connect what I feel today.

Just wanted to share this personal thought to you as a parent: the morning I went to Jersey City I had no idea where I would end up, I was up to help in any way that I could, the efforts of the noble firefighters really touched my soul. I was devastated. I was pretty sure there would be no problems but you never know so I wrote a good-bye letter to my daughters just in case.

Did a lot of soul searching, told them how very deeply I cared about them, that I was fine and was doing what I wanted and needed to do and that they should look for the hope in this situation and not fall into anger. I am happy that they have always followed their own paths. I hid the letter so that it would only be found if they had to go through my possessions.

The process of composing the letter brought me to peace with my world. I know in the ensuing days I'll fall back into the day to day and forget some of what I wrote from my heart but I'm trying to keep alive what I felt when I wrote it. You are a dear friend and I sincerely thank you for your friendship & honesty over the years and what you offer to your readers.

As I wrote this letter I remembered the cherished moments of my life which I was blessed with including the hellishly hot day I walked into a crop circle in NJ and met three wonderful new friends from Brooklyn. That day you told my youngest daughter that she would live in and go to school in New York. I remember playing music for a bunch of people in your home, giving everything I have as a musician to such a wonderful audience and having so much fun as well as learning so much (wow! good broccoli & cheese calzones too!) the help you offered through my divorce, etc, etc.

Interesting that in the sacred geometry first there is One, Ein Soph (Kabbalah). Than a split into two as one disintegrates, than two unite (like two towers collapsing into each other) than birth of the third from the last two. We are progressing toward something that can be so much more wonderful and powerful.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:11:54 am »

Tom Lombardi in Manhattan

As you know, we have known each other for more than ten years and I have lived in Manhattan longer than that. Currently, I am living in the Little Italy / Chinatown section of the city on Elizabeth St. It's a 6 story building and from the roof you have a clear and unobstructed view of most of lower Manhattan including the Twin Towers.

From my rooftop, the Towers are at most one mile away, and thats a stretch. I was leaving my building before 9 am on Tuesday morning when the first explosion was heard. I was walkng up and moving west along Broome Street I could see the enormous plumes of black & gray smoke rising intensely into the sky and flowing west over the open water.

I knew one of the Twins had been damaged because I could partially see part of the wound where the smoke was bellowing from. At the corner of Mott St there is a wholesale produce business which has a TV screen fastened up on one of the walls near the street approx 8 ft from the floor.

People were huddled around it viewing the screen and also turning frequently to look at the live drama unfolding from the North Tower above the rooftops. I could not see the South Tower from the street level at that corner.

Several people were already saying that a plane had slammed into the North Tower and you could see the panic and excitement in their faces. I too was viewing the live scene and also turning to the screen to try and consume the whole scene looking for all the details.

Suddenly, an enormous muffled explosion occurred that seemed to linger forever and at once a massive black & gray fireball appeared and was rising to the left of the North Tower.

I assumed a secondary internal explosion had occurred in the North Tower that was already hit and spewing its smoke but I was also confused because I could not see any evidence of that from the pictures being broadcast on the tv monitor. I thought it must have occurred in a lower portion of the North Tower and the TV crew had not yet focused on it. I then turned and ran back to my apt building, dropped off some paperwork and bounded up the eight flights of stairs to the roof to personally view the scene.

I'm a guy who tries to pride myself on some sort of semblence of self - control in difficult situations and realize that most of the time I'm just fooling myself. I was devastated with shock, surprise and grief at what I saw.

Having some construction background, I realized the extent of the damage on the North Tower was probably fatal. There was a huge hideous, jagged, black toothless smile that ran from one side of the North Tower around its corner and thru to the other side. The smoke was coming out as though it were a giant furnace.

I could see debris falling from its side, some of it aflame. Almost instantaneouly, I focused and saw that the South Tower had also been hit and its damage was as extensive as its Twin. I leaned backwards against the small wall on the roof bent over, hands on my knees and couldn't stop saying 'O My God' over and over again. Nothing in a movie or a photo can compare to the distress and pain I was feeling and what I was seeing live. Nothing!

I then started a strange routine of running down the stairs to the apartment and turned on the TV to listen to the commentary, make a few calls and then every 15 minutes or so & run back up the stairs to the roof to see the drama live (it certainly helps being thin & muscled).

When the inevitable happened as the South Tower collapsed first, I knew that nothing would be the same again in Manhattan, both physically and emotionally.

I wanted so much for the North Twin to hold fast and remain upright, but the internal stress from the heat was too much for it just like it's sister and it too dissolved.

Like a funeral for a friend or loved one, I could not believe they were gone. So majestic, so huge, so architecually beautiful, I thought they would be with us forever.

Many New Yorkers are very very proud of the buildings on this island, whether they are a 1860's Brownstone, a 1930's Art Deco Building or a magnificently crafted superstructure thats proudly viewed for all to see, to behold and to photograph.

We were all in love with the Towers, and, as in many romances, especially at night! They were breathless.

Since Tuesday, the entire area of Manhattan below Houston Street, running completely across the island from east to west and all the way down to the southern tip where the ferries are is a totally blockaded zone - nobody in except the Military National Guard Units with their camoflouged Homvees, the State & Federal Agents, Construction, Medical and numerous other personnel & official units.

It's a self imposed seige. No food, produce or other commercial trucks have been admitted and the food is a little scarce right now. 99% of the businesses in the barricaded zone are closed.

Large trailers are set up along Houston Street which will serve as temporary morgues for the thousands of dead (including nearly 400 firefighters).

The shifting winds transport the ever spewing smoke from ground zero to the sea or back over the city, and Manhattan, the most asthematic city in the country, now has this additional burden for the near future. Most people are walking around with surgical type masks over their nose and face and even the sanitation workers this morning were wearing them.

Yet, there is a strange calmness in the blockcade zone that is not very evident elsewhere simply because the control here is on another level. Macy's, the Empire State Building & Grand Central Terminal all had to be evacuated on one or more occasions because of several packages that were found unclaimed. In here, its so quiet with virtually no vehicles anywhere, its as though I'm in the 'burbs' -

The roof is not the same anymore. Somebody's missing. Somebody's gone. You really lose a part of yourself when something like this happens. The cleanup crews, the police, the medical teams and all the others are heroic. They are truly the pride of America, administering great care for the remains, both flesh, stone, steel & memories, of the pride of America.

Little by little things return to some semblance of the norm. The barracaded zone has been reduced to south of Canal Street so food and supplies are now in the area and replenishing the businesses. After the rain the air quality is better and I can see the sun shine again!

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 05:12:27 am »

El Sherif in Philadelphia

I was supposed to travel with my friend Sherif to San Francisco on September 10 for one week where he is lecturing and I would visit friends and family - meeting sherif in the evening. As we made the plans - Z told me that I must remain in NY and not travel. As I have leanred to listen to spirit - Z - I changed theplans and remained in at home - a wise choice indeeed.
The day of 9/11 - making phone calls became an impossibility as the world waited and watched events unfold through whatever means available.

After the first plane hit Tower number One - I was able to get a call through to Sherif who was still asleep in his hotel room - as it was early on the west coast.

I told him to put on CNN news. He could not believe what he was saying and could only utter, "The face of reality is forever changed."

He is psychic and works in the fields of science and technology. We spent much of the day talking as the phone connections permitted.

7:00 pm - Sherif called to ask how things were in NY and tell me about the conference. As he walked back to his hotel room in front of the door sat two white pigeons.

Birds represent ascension or rebirth. Suddenly they started cooing and kissing and even performed an act of procreation as he watched and we spoke. They seemed not to care if he was looking on and even followed him to his door afterwards where they remained until he changed and left for dinner.

Irene Bleckter in New Jersey

I lit a candle for the poor souls who died Tuesday. Believe it or not my candle holder cracked and started to leak hot wax, like tears. This is very sad.

Dianne Cohen - Nanuet, New York

I had been sensing something wrong for several weeks. I took my 10 year old son, Cody, to see the Twin Towers just before school opened, then froze in my tracks and couldn't enter the building. I didn't know why at the time.

Satoko in Japan

Thank you so much for your daily report on your website!! How encouraging it is to people all over the world!!!
Last night around 3:15 am I received a phone call from one of the major newspapers in Japan. They wanted to interview me because it is difficult for them to get ongoing information from America now. When they called, I had been sending messages to the mayor of Hiroshima, the governor of Hiroshima, the Mayor of Fukuyama and atomic-bomb organization, to broadcast in Hiroshima and to ask to spread the message around so that we can all put our hearts together and send loving energy to the universe.

I think this was another great synchronicity. I just received an e-mail from them telling me that this interview with me will be in the paper on the morning of the 13th in Japan. The title will be "The Real American Spirit".

I told them that how people here stood strong and helping each other out instead of spreading anger and hatred. I told them I don't feel that I met such a disaster instead, I feel honored enough that I could witness this history and see what America is really about.

Japan has been on alert. All American bases in Japan are on full-alert, therefore all major airports in Japan and those airports near the bases (including Hiroshima Airport) are on alert and closed. This means all of Japan is on full-alert too for that it is such a tiny isolated island. I hope Japan understands how crucial this whole thing is to Japan, too.

Now let me tell you what I saw yesterday and this morning. In the morning, I was awoken by the sound of an airplane since it was sounding crazy. It sounded nothing like regular airplane just passing close by but it sounded like something ready to crash.

Though I have never been to war, the sound was like that of Kamikaze. It didn't sound like Jets. It was more like a propeller going down. Then I heard the crash as I am staying in Manhattan not far from the attack. I turned the TV on, but after a couple of minutes, it went out.

The phone wasn't working, so my friend and I went out to 7th Avenue to see what was going on. There are already many people looking at the Twin Towers.

As soon as I saw them with holes in them I sensed WAR, but not WW3.

The funny thing is I wasn't scared or shocked or in panic at all. I didn't sense any kind of rough frequency. I felt like the blue of yesterday's sky, clear and calm and cool. It is more like the calmness before the storm. I totally felt safe and I still do.

There's no sense of WW3 but I do feel and know it's not over yet. Something will happen, and it will be soon, just like you mention in your article. Funnier feeling is that I feel I am ready for whatever may come. I feel clearer than ever that I am safe.

Around 9:30 am I came back to the apartment I am staying in which is only a couple blocks away from St. Vincent's hospital. The TV was back on.

As soon as I walked in the phone rang. There was nobody there, so I figured that it was a sign sent by UNIVERSE and called Japan. Miraculously I could talk to my parents who were worrying sick to death about me. They told me about the attack in Wash. DC. I asked my Mom to call all my friends in Japan. I talked to my boyfriend, too, thank God, as he was worried to death.

Anyway, all of sudden I felt sooo sleepy that I had to lie down. I started day dreaming and saw an explosion. It was so clear that went right through me like some clear energy came right down on me and woke me up!

Ever since I have such a clear head. In the background of this explosion I saw a blue sky or ocean. There were no clouds. I felt it was like a sign of war or an explosion in the future or one of the causes of this attack.

This morning when I woke up I went to the window and looked up at the sun. Boy, how strong it is today! I closed my eyes because it was sending too much powerful energy towards us and I couldn't look at it. As soon as I closed my eyes, I saw somebody standing there.

It was the God of Wars and he was standing with a big sword in his left hand pointing down on the ground. But again I didn't feel any fear or any negative energy. He was simply standing there in such a divine light. I thought that some blood will be shed and there would be a war.

Sunday night my friend Peter gave me my attunement for Reiki 1. During the attunement, I saw somebody looking like Mother Mary but it was a man with beard and dark hair. He was holding a baby in his arm. He was dressed in white clothes,a white veil over his head. I forgot about this vision until I saw one of the suspects on TV. I don't know his name but if you watch TV they show you some Middle Eastern people who are considered as suspects. The last guy they show is the man in white clothes with white veil over his head He's younger than the rest of the suspects. Do you know who I'm talking about? Anyway this man looks pretty much the same the man I saw in my vision!

I hope that whatever I saw is helpful to someone.

I think this week will be the time to see if something happens. Things will start within this week or so. So it is very important to make moves or make up minds to do something, or do whatever people feel right to do this week maybe before Friday or the weekend.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 05:12:48 am »

John Quinn Brooklyn, NY, in memory of his friend, Joyce, who died on 9/11. This poem has been published and a book dedicated to Joyce's memory and their friendship, has been written by John.

There's An Angel Watching Over Us
It's a gray, overcast day
In late November
The fourth time I've been
Down this way
The pain in my heart rises
As soon as I walk out
The subway station
But I had to be here for you
I'm not afraid to be here
Because I know
There's an Angel watching over us.

Our eyes fill with tears
Pictures line the walls
And the picket fences
Thousands of dreams
Shattered in an instant
A soft rain starts to fall
Could it have been sent
By you?
To show us both
The depth of your love
And the tears still within you
It's an unmistakable sign

Loved ones write their own
Words of sorrow and grief
On a huge makeshift sheet
I struggle through my tears
To tell you those precious words
I couldn't tell you
When you were here
In this life
Now the rain and the tears
Have both left together
And the sun peeks
Through the clouds
Now I am so confident

I've been down this way
Three times before
But this will be the last
Time I come down here
The heartache for me
Is just too great
Seeing that terrible site
Where you left this world
I'd rather remember
The good times we shared

You'll always be
Safe in my heart Sweetie
I'll never break
The Promise I made to you
On the Brooklyn Bridge
You'll always be alive
In my heart forever
I'll never be afraid to die
Because I'll see you again
One day I know
And that because from above
There's an Angel watching over me.

http://www.crystalinks.com/wtcfriends.html
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 05:13:23 am »

9/11 - Ellie's Messages From Friends 2 and Clients Continued
Stewart Leiberman in New Jersey

I fell asleep at 12:30 am Tuesday night (early Wednesday morning) exhausted from Tuesday's ordeal.
I was suddenly awoken at 3 am! I experienced a 'psychic hole', if you will, of all of the souls departing this plane of existence. They were all crying out in unison. I assume they all crossed over at that time.

I work in the travel business in Manhattan. I personally lost many clients and friends to the flames yesterday in Tower One. There will be a big memorial service for the employees of Cantor Fitzgerald one of the large brokerage houses that sell treasury bonds.

It took me around 9 hours to get home to New Jersey yesterday. Thousands of people, including myself were ferried across the Hudson River from Manhattan to Weehawken, New Jersey. There we were shuttled by bus to Giant Stadium which was the command post in New Jersey for police, state troupers, ambulances, EMS, and volunteer workers. After 4 hours we were shuttled by bus to the downtown Newark Train Station. Once we arrived we were not allowed to enter due to bomb threats on the tracks. Finally I hailed a cab and made it back home.

On the way I encountered many people who had first hand experiences in getting out of the Twin Towers alive. New Yorkers have never pulled together like they did yesterday. They were donating blood, giving people free rides, providing clothes and food. Out of the worst tragedy there was tremendous heroism. New Yorkers will never appear cold and indifferent again.

One of the men I met in Giant Stadium had been in an elevator in Tower One. He and six other men were on the 50th floor when the first plane hit the building. They ran to the elevator which got stuck. They pried open the elevator doors between floors then spend about 30 minutes kicking through three layers of dry-wall and ended up in a bathroom of one of the floors. They walked down to the 13th floor where they encountered smoke and ash. They made it down through the stairs and ran out the door just as the building was starting to come down. The man's name is George Phoenix. How ironic - he rose from the ashes!

One of my neighbors is a Federal fireman was called in from Fort Dix, New Jersey to help with the 'rescue and recovery efforts' around the clock. To even save one life was worth everything!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: