Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:07:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

\m/~ What is the nicest thing someone at this forum ever said to you?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: \m/~ What is the nicest thing someone at this forum ever said to you?  (Read 2146 times)
Michelle Sandberg
Superhero Member

« on: September 30, 2008, 12:34:12 am »

I've had people say lots of nice things to me in the forum.  Back when Curt and I were having problems, I got help from a lot of people as to how to deal with them.  For the record, I would like to again thank Aristotle, Dawn, Anassa, Absonite, Ren, Bluducky, Veronica, Jennifer, Ishtar, Trevor among many, many others for their help to me in that time.  Guys, you are the greatest.

I also met some mean people, too, Calvin, Norman and Pagan, but I guess some people just have to be that way.  It's the capacity for good and bad in people that makes them so fascinating, I guess.  =Some times the meanest people will surprise you with their kindness, while people you may have expected more from sometimes aren't there at all.  That is life, I guess.

The main thing you learn from things is that everyone more or less goes through the same struggles and that we are not alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: