Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:15:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Satellite Images - the Atantic Ocean

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Satellite Images - the Atantic Ocean  (Read 5985 times)
cleasterwood

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 07:16:02 am »

Hi Greg,
I reason that the bottom has been really searched there, numerous times. I know that sand moves around an incredible amount, it's actually astonishing how fast huge amounts of it can move, but it just seems that the pyramid would have turned up. Other than the descriptions given by the original finder, do you have an idea of the general location?

It probably has been searched, but I'm not sure how thoroughly it was done.  The sand's always on the move down there and could easily cover structures over time and it has been since the 70's the pyramid was discovered, but I found that Brown didn't locate the ones off the Florida coast.  I'm doing a bit of digging right now and will post information as I go through what I have found thus far.  I had an image of a map on my PC with the Florida Pyramid locations but I can't find it now.  However, I think I have found one map that may help.

DDDnD3D,
Cell phones work different for some reason.  Smiley  I am always glad to help a fellow writer.  As a matter of fact, I had to get my friend (sucha  procrastinator) to email me his short so I can proofread it before he shoots off to the agent.  Just let me know what you'd need help with and I'll do what I can.

Blessed be,
Lynn
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 07:53:51 pm »

*** Hi Tempest *** Good Work . . . The images are showing a debris field of some sort. Alot of right angles and straight lines? In fact the outer islands of Cay Sal Bank itself create a perfect right angle triangle ! ! !  WHATEVER CREATED THIS DEBRIS FIELD . . . WHETHER IT WAS AN INCOMING ASTERIOD or COMET or EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPACECRAFT or MISSILE DEMOLISHING A CIVILIZATION ? . . . the scattered GEOMETRY of the area indicates a major impact of extraterrestrial and cosmic proportions interacting with an earthly structure and DESIGN .   DD****D

Hi DDN,

Hot certain if it is for sure a debris field until we actually go searching around down there. In any event, we can't be certain that it is from an extraterrestial object.  A lot of things look promising, but once you get down there and check them out, they are of natural origin.

There is a lot of plane and shipwreck wreckage in the Bahamas, though, the place is teeming with them.
Report Spam   Logged

"To Thine own Heart be True."

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 07:55:57 pm »

Check these out!

Underwater Linear Anomalies- Florida 

The linear anomalies below are underwater, approximately 80-110 feet below the surface off the Southern tip of Florida

Latitude: 25° 6' 20.52"N
Longitude 82° 33' 20.91"W

The area above is approximately 16 miles wide
by 7 miles long.
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 07:57:19 pm »

The area within the red oval on the image to the left may contain sub-surface anomalies.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 07:59:23 pm »

Underwater Linear Anomalies- Cuba 

A collection of 4 underwater sites containing linear features and possible sub-surface anomalies. Many of the sites have similar characteristics and they also correspond to the linear anomaly areas in the Bahamas. 

Underwater Site 1
Latitude: 21° 39' 38.96"N
Longitude 81° 58' 00.28"W

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 08:01:37 pm »

Latitude: 21° 39' 38.96"N
Longitude 81° 58' 00.28"W

Linear features have been spotted between Cayo Rosario and Cayo Cantiles off the coast of Cuba. The linear areas show up on both Google Earth (above) and NASA World Wind imagery, seen to the left. It is uncertain if this is an ancient or modern site but it is below water.

A long linear feature near the Laberinto de las Doce Leguas, in Western Cuba can be seen below in both Google Earth and NASA World Wind imagery. Potential sub-surface anomalies can be seen within the red oval in the image on the left.

Underwater Site 2
Latitude: 20° 42' 35.75"N
Longitude 78° 40' 02.26"W

Google Earth Image
Color Enhanced
The green areas are small islands.
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2007, 08:03:20 pm »

Another long linear feature in the Bahia Buena Vista, Cuba can be seen below in both Google Earth and NASA World Wind imagery. Potential sub-surface anomalies can be seen within the red oval in the image on the left. The linear feature is approximately 3727.3 meters or 2.1 miles long.

Underwater Site 3
Latitude: 22° 25' 14.22"N
Longitude 78° 49' 12.36"W

Potential sub-surface anomalies can be seen to the right of the linear feature.

Google Earth Image
Color Enhanced
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 08:04:47 pm »

A linear, gridded area can be seen in both the NASA and Google Earth images of the Cayo Santa Maria off the coast of Caibarien, Cuba. The gridded anomaly area is approximately 2.8 miles long by 3 miles wide. The areas within the 3 red ovals may be possible sub-surface anomalies. Notice there seem to be nodes where many of the lines form intersections suggesting sub-surface anomalies at the intersection areas.

Underwater Site 4
Latitude: 23° 37' 12.32"N
Longitude 78° 55' 28.15"W

Potential sub-surface anomalies can be seen to the right of the linear feature.

http://www.satellitediscoveries.com/discoveries/land_sea_coast_structures/cuba/cuba.html
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 08:11:51 pm »

Linear Anomalies- Great Bahama Bank & Bimini Islands, proximity of Orange Cay 

Great Bahama Bank Landsat Image
Latitude: 25.126 Longitude -79.000

The image to the left is of the Andros Island and the Great Bahama Bank. The image below is a close-up of the red square area to the left in the Andros Island context image

Strange high albedo (lighter colored) lines can be seen, some creating 90 degree angles with each other. These lines appear out of place in their natural surroundings. It is also noticeable that the lines seem to be interconnected to the darker, circular features.
Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 08:14:11 pm »

The image below shows the linear features in their larger context image. The enhanced image on the right reveals the long linear features in greater detail.

The altitude of the images below is around 30,000 feet, therefore the linear features are quite large and show up on Landsat Visible imagery.

regular image

enhanced image

The red lines above left reveal a rectilinearity to these line features although it is still uncertain how they were created.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 08:15:51 pm »

Similar straight line features have been spotted further South of the Grand Bahama Bank and can be seen in the images below.

The area where these straight lines are located can be seen in the red box in the large context image to the left.

The linear feature to the right of the red rectangle is an image seam caused by piecing two images together

Linear features run between the darker areas and almost seem to connect them.
Altitude around 50,000 feet.

The linear features appear to be connecting the large, round dark features in the image above.

The area above within the red rectangle reveals some extremely interesting features that can be seen in the close-up below.

Report Spam   Logged

Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 08:18:41 pm »

The linear features also create complex rectilinear shapes along the sea floor. Please note there is a grid banding in the image that is a post processing or processing artifact. It is most prominently seen in the dark areas of the image as a light grid feature. However, the linear features appear to be on the actual image and not a processing artifact.

Linear Feature coordinates:
Lat: 24.19077
Long: -79.03024

Lat: 24.19077
Long: -78.99417

Areas of particular notice:
Lat: 24.18601
Long: -78.99012

Lat: 24.18048
Long: -79.01512

Another close-up reveals the linear features running between the dark circular features.

Dark spot coordinates:
Lat: 24.30826
Long: -79.05241
Lat: 24.30826
Long: -79.05241

Line coordinates:
Lat: 24.29715
Long: -78.98274

The image below has been darkened slightly with red arrows added to help reveal the linear formations.

These linear features have been spotted by Landsat imagery to run all along the edge of the Grand Bahama bank just West of Andros Island. Could these linear features have an artificial orgin?

All images are Landsat Visible images

http://www.satellitediscoveries.com/discoveries/land_sea_coast_structures/bahamas/baha_2.html
Report Spam   Logged

Greg Little

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 04:38:20 pm »

FYI:

The small white "dots" that appear on images, and generally in lines or formations, are "condos." They are structures about 10-12 feet that have been sunk to the bottom. They are used by fisherman to collect shellfish. Back in 2003 we reported on seeing (and videotaping) a few hundred of them from the air, and even mentioned them on the first documentary we did. Unfortunately, they have a mundane and disappointing explanation.
Report Spam   Logged
Tempest
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2007, 03:05:32 pm »

Hi Greg,

By, "they have a mundane and disappointing explanation," I take it to mean they are natural in origin?

Also, do you know anything about all the linear features at the top of the page? Could any of the underwater lines be ancient canals, for instance?

Tempest
Report Spam   Logged

julia

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2007, 05:04:06 pm »

They are too big to be fisherman webs or anything belongs to the fishermen..And What are those deep black things?? they could be underwater remnants of Aztec or Inca civilization..Who knows how was the geography of America In the Ice age??
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: