Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 10:15:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Milestones

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Milestones  (Read 5234 times)
Arcturus
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 11:59:45 am »

Most Online Today: 1109. Most Online Ever: 1109 (Today at 11:56:51 am)

Good work on making the forum such a success, everyone!
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 12:48:31 pm »

............................A N D   R I S I N G

Most Online Today: 1118.

Most Online Ever: 1118 (Today at 01:46:03 pm)
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 01:04:32 pm »

Do you have a link to your Atlantis Online MYSPACE page, Herefornow?

Here is my present profile;

myspace.com/oharry1
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 07:18:01 pm »

...........A N D   G R O W I N G

Most Online Ever: 1136 (Today at 04:38:09 pm)
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Rebecca
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:14 pm »

We seem to have peaked for the day, I have noticed that we get most of our visitors in the morning..?

Anyway, a job well done to all of us.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:31 pm »

Kudos to us.  This place is much better than AR ever was.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 10:56:46 pm by Jennifer O'Dell » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 12:54:54 pm »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=411717933

Myspace.com/atlanoline

Welcome to the one and only Official Atlantis online Forums Page......
Admins. I'm willing to share the E-mail and password to those who would like to add material.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 12:55:46 pm »

Let Me know what you think....
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 05:14:41 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 01:19:00 pm »

I can see the hits here growing even more? Here for now' So where's this Myspace link Because I have a account there its amazingly still active, but I would like to join a Atlantis online MS group if one is open to members here? 
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 01:25:10 pm »

Here is my present profile;

myspace.com/oharry1

Sorry I found it I will look into it when I get home from work?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 03:07:52 pm »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=411717933
 I will be looking to do more updating on the sight as soon as I get some more ideas about what I could be putting into it.

Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 01:07:06 pm »

OK Here for now,

I add myself to your group on myspace.com? I am not sure if I did it right I think you have to comfirm me as a member or something. I find Myspace confusing at times it must because of there downloading waiting and stuff.

But I joined the Atlantis online group there..
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 09:24:56 pm »

Keith you have been added and it went through great.

Thank you and welcome to the Atlantis Online myspace page.    Wink

Well on that little screen that folds out from the box in the About me part; I pasted all this into it for starters.

Plato's Atlantis    Many great and wonderful deeds are recorded of your state in our histories. But one of them exceeds all the rest in greatness and valour. For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent.    Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia. This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits; and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars. (Timaeus)        Care to share you ides about where Atlantis was?    Our forum: Atlantis Online offers Catagories that are about more then just Atlantis.       Ancient History & Lost Civilizations,  Ghosts, UFOs & the Esoteric,  Forbidden Archaeology,    And beyond......    Our forum was created in the hopes that people could come together with others who have interest in like subjects.  It was also formed to give the right of freedom of speech back to the people.    I invite you all to see for yourself what people just like you and me are seeing in the world around them. Veiws about the distant past and/or future.    Paste this link to your browser or simply google:  http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php    Your participation is welcome and it's free......  Totally absolutely free.    http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?action=join

Any suggestions on this folks.

Bianca I need you dear. Between you and Q, what do you both think the sight could use?
Members?

This is to promote all of us and what we have accomplished here.
Because it is a part of everyone who has been here form the beginning, and who signed up yesterday.
Our contribution to the ideas that drive our curiousities.

Anyhow.....
It all means this much to me atleast and I think that people should have a nice place like this to express themselves and the understanding of the world around them. sincerely.
Why would I not want to share such a thing with the world?

LOL
How's that for some brain candy?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:09 pm »

Dawn Moline-

Grin I love who you are my friend and I bid thee my graditude for making the difference where people are concerned. Your a great person and a leader. Cheers!- Remember how that started? LOL I mean the whole cheers thing?  Roll Eyes Anyways......
You were one of three people in whom I befriended at first and you told us back then that all you wanted was to make a difference. Remember that? And over 1200 members strong. Have a look at that wish.
It was granted.

(((((HUG)))))

I bid thee:
Stacy D.
Veronica P.
Volitzer
Bianca
Rockessence
Jennie M.
Brooke
Trent
Aristotle
Bluducky
Pagan

And so many more...
My deepest thanks for just being there and being the friends you are.
At points, you have all made me smile from time to time and I think the world of all you.

All the mushy stuff aside, I just wanted to say thank you for the stimulating conversation and friendship you all have given to me over the years.
I loved it!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: