Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:35:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

If people evolved from apes why are there still apes?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If people evolved from apes why are there still apes?  (Read 1088 times)
Andrew Waters

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 11:45:43 pm »

''And yet, religion actually has very little to do with where I think that humankind should be.''

I was simply curious when you said ''what we were meant to be''. It read as if there was some other unknown answer from your (admittedly) religious perspective and not just you talking. No aggression here.

''Humans have learned to speak, create a language, civilzation and cities.  Dinosaurs weren't able to do that. Humans have proven to be surprisingly adaptable.''

My position tells me humans had no choice in the matter on adaptability; dinosaurs are unrelated to how humans overcame their environment.

''People are certainly taller than they were just two thousand years ago, for instance.''

I'm willing to bet some populations around the globe were as tall then as today. I'm not talking NBA-type players, just the average person. A lot of societies will have had individuals who would be taller than the norm, even two thousand years ago. 

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: