Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:54:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Michael Tsarion & Atlantis on Scifi Channel

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Tsarion & Atlantis on Scifi Channel  (Read 978 times)
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« on: September 01, 2008, 02:32:02 pm »

Michael Tsarion & Atlantis on Scifi Channel
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:30 am »

Atlantis was no ISLE and NOT in the Atlantic

ATLANTIS was tegh " known- WSorld" of West-ARABY

All ' atlantean geo-name"-locations outside Araby
are result of a cartographic ERROR, in only 220 bc.
which I discuss in another Thread
sorry for this
"Topic-gate crashing " ! Cry Shocked Cry
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 03:03:20 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Wind

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 02:53:44 am »

Michael Tsarion has got some very interesting ideas. I've been listening to him a lot lately and he can basically back up with facts and proof what he's saying.   At first I didn't buy into what he was saying but the more I researched the more I began to realize just where he was coming from.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 12:35:18 pm »

I've watched that whole program and most of it is very interesting except the part of Tsarion.  What I believe him to be saying is that we as a species could not have created the great monuments of antiquity.  That we were too dumb and primitive.  So little green men had to come from outer space and teach us.  I find that completely insulting.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Tristan
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 09:44:25 pm »

It is, however, no different from any Ufologist states, since the time Von Daniken first wrote his book, "Chariots of the Gods."

I, for one, do not believe in little green men.  However, there has to be some explanation for some of the beliefs the ancients had that formed the origins of their gods. My belief is that certain parts of the world did not develop equally, and that parts have also been known to "slip back" after a calamity, as Plato says.  The advanced citizens of the planet visited the more primitive ones, thereby forming the basis of these stories about gods/aliens. When in doubt, often the simplest explanation is the correct one.
Report Spam   Logged

"The rain in Spain brings madness & mediocrity."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 11:49:17 pm »

Tristan,

OT - So very good to 'see' you!!

Happy Holidays!!

b
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 11:54:11 pm »

It is, however, no different from any Ufologist states, since the time Von Daniken first wrote his book, "Chariots of the Gods."

I, for one, do not believe in little green men.  However, there has to be some explanation for some of the beliefs the ancients had that formed the origins of their gods. My belief is that certain parts of the world did not develop equally, and that parts have also been known to "slip back" after a calamity, as Plato says.  The advanced citizens of the planet visited the more primitive ones, thereby forming the basis of these stories about gods/aliens. When in doubt, often the simplest explanation is the correct one.

So you believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Wind

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 06:03:19 pm »

A lot of Tsarions newer theories sound  similar to the Bock saga only with Ireland in place of Finland.   I’ve been trying to get my hands on his new book set, but so far they’re all sold out and the vultures on Ebay and Amazon want over a hundred dollars for the set. 

I not going to say that Tsarion is completely right but I believe that there is some truth in all theories, stories and myths, the hard part is finding that truth and fitting it into the puzzle.
Report Spam   Logged
Tristan
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 02:33:32 pm »

Tristan,

OT - So very good to 'see' you!!

Happy Holidays!!

b

Thank you for the welcome back, Bianca ~  I shall endeavor to be of some use.  How are things?
Report Spam   Logged

Tristan
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 02:35:01 pm »

So you believe we are the only sentient beings in the Universe?

Of course not, we are seeing things a bit too dimensionally, however, to believe that all life would have evolved similarly to ours.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 03:55:29 pm »

OT

Things are going SPLENDIDLY, Tristan, we are going to have our SECOND birthday, here at

ATLANTIS ON LINE

on Wednesday, January 21st.  Your return is quite timely....

We are a great success, as you can see - who would have ever thought things would turn out this way?  I remember being quite 'nervous' two years ago, even if excited at the new 'adventure'.

Personally, AO has given me a 'second childhood' where there is so much to (re)discover.....

Some people are obsessed by ATLANTIS -  Me?  One could say I am obsessed by AtlantisOnLine....

Hugs and Blessings,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: