Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:00:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bigfoot Reflexology Cryptozoology Being Gets toe tagged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigfoot Reflexology Cryptozoology Being Gets toe tagged  (Read 216 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: August 31, 2008, 12:51:35 am »

The Sasquatch Bigfoot, a North American myth like creature first made known by the North American natives as a wild man in the bush, which further became more famous by the North American media over the years. Canada, British Columbia, Harrison hot springs near where I live a known Bigfoot hot spot further sensationalizes the Sasquatch myth in B.C, by building a large wooden statue of a Bigfoot creature in Harrison hot springs, that once went missing as a prank by some of the locals, but it was later recovered.

The recent Georgia Sasquatch on ice scandal was one for the books, it really took out the air of the tires out of Bigfoot cryptozoologists, researchers altogether. But would this latest Sasquatch prank affect any ongoing private Bigfoot funding? The technology used to search for best evidenced of Bigfoot is quite sophisticated. It would be my guess that in the professional world of science does not want much to do with the mystery of Sasquatch due to ridicule, like this latest Bigfoot in the freezer stunt.

I am just wondering why a Bigfoot just doesn't wander into the big city, like the Vancouver B.C bear problem. After all we are extending our civilization into the wilderness by the day if there is such a creature it would be a matter of time it would show up at our door steps.

This latest belated Bigfoot April fools joke really caught the attention of top news organizations even CNN got semi Punk'd by the spoofing story of a Sasquatch stuffed in a freezer like a Soprano's mob hit. Was this all fun and games, some didn't think so' I myself was skeptical from the beginning this is why I with held back on this story, this story did seem like a low key Orson Wells UFO alien invasion announcement to me. But I was genuinely overwhelmed with the publicity excitement and just by the nature of the story alone. Yes I was entertained like many others watching the news. I was just amazed this story made the headlines on major news networks around the world, a very crafty way to get attention. I am just wondering what reporter originally broke the story, a story lead that should of being a National Inquire scoop in the first place?.

Bigfoot corps found that would of being something amazing or in-fact any other mystery being solved would be fascinating like UFOs, Holy grail found or even the secrets to any ancient lost city, like Atlantis? For now all we can do is keep on keep'n on, and continue the search to solve these intriguing unsolved mysteries in our universe.

Harrison, B.C about an hours drive from Vancouver B.C depending on traffic

Oak Island Treasure Hunter

Keith Ranville

Blog story
http://oakislandtreasurenewsarchives.blogspot.com/2008/08/whole-lot-of-stashedsquashed-in-freezer.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 12:15:54 am »

Well, the reason why the story caught fire is because they claimed to have a body.  I think it would have been ignored otherwise.

Who knew the "body" was frilled wih cinder and cement blocks?

It has set Bigfoot research back, but scientists don't believe in them anyway, so who cares.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 12:46:35 pm »

Well, the reason why the story caught fire is because they claimed to have a body.  I think it would have been ignored otherwise.

Who knew the "body" was frilled with cinder and cement blocks?

It has set Bigfoot research back, but scientists don't believe in them anyway, so who cares.

Hi Krista Davenport,

This was a late breaking story for me, I myself felt it was to good to be true' but I enjoyed writing the story or any story that deals in phenomena.. mystery catches my eye? I guess the cement blocks really showed how much concrete this story held Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: