Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 08:15:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!  (Read 954 times)
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 12:02:00 pm »

I heard good old Rush say that the pumas are a bunch of middle-aged women who have all had abortions and been through a couple of divorces. Well, they are all welcome to join the Republican Party and we'd sure like them to vote for Mr. John McCain, but I think we should all make one thing clear to all them:

The man is the one to wear the pants in the Republican Party.  

We don't know how those Demos do things, but a Republican family is one of traditional family values. Yep, a man is the king of his castle in a household that votes Republican and it's the woman's job to make him happy.

pumas, welcome aboard, we sure are glad to have ya.     
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 02:12:55 pm »

Gerald,

You must be the TWIN of:

1)  Howard Dean - "The Republicans are the 'WHITEY PARTY" - a few days ago on NPR

AND/OR

2)  Nancy (4-9% approval) Pelousey - "Barack is  our gift from God at this time" - (last Sunday)

THANK GOD(DESS) there are alternatives, genius......
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:13:48 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 03:36:53 pm »

Bianca,

I only wish I were a twin, or that I could clone myself, that way there would be more of me to love!  I am one big slab of 100% A grade Republican studmeat and I ooze so many manly hormones that women find me irresistible! 

And there's plenty more like me in the Republican Party, too.  We'll straighten you pumas out and turn you into your standard Republican women. 
Report Spam   Logged
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 04:45:00 pm »

Women like to be told what to do!  They also like a man in uniform.  You take an ex Navy pilot like John McCain with a fiery demeanor like John McCain and it is an unstoppable combination.

Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 04:45:20 pm »

This is an appeal to all you disillusioned Clinton supporters out there:  don't vote for Barack Obama, vote for John McCain!

Here's why:

1.  Women love a guy in uniform, well, John McCain has served, Obama has not!
2.  John McCain will keep you safe.  We Republicans know that women tend to get scared a lot easier than men do.  Well, John McCain will keep you one heck of a lot safer than Barack Obama will!
3.  John McCain likes women.  He likes women so much he not only married one of your kind, but two!  He has always had a woman in his life, and he has been damned good to them, too.
4. John McCain is lot less threatening than this Obama fellow is.  He's a seasoned white male, and he will keep things just about the way that they are.  We all know that Obama has promised to change things!  As John McCain has said about these ideas, "that's not change we can believe in."
5. John McCain knows what's best for you.  He should be looked on as a father figure that knows what's best for women. As I have already said, he has served in the military, is accustomed to being obeyed.  You'll come to have a grudging respect for the way the man works as he decides what’s best for you.

There, I hope that I have given not only Clinton supporters, but every woman who reads this, ample reasons to choose Johnny Mac as your next Commander-in-Chief.  He is one of a kind, and there is no one quite like him.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:46:36 pm by Lars Worthington III » Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 04:49:35 pm »

By golly, I am getting a good feeling about this election and about this website, too!  I never knew there were so many of you conservative types out here!  It makes me glad.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 04:51:18 pm »

This is a little something I came up with at my own website about a year ago, enjoy! I plan on trying to get it inserted into the Republican platform next week:

The Republican Project for Women

Friends, trace the roots of criminal behavior back to their source and you will darn near always find a bad family life, a single parent home, and a child born in a bad environment. Who is at fault for this? WOMEN!

Any idjit knows that it takes a two parent home for a child to be successful. Frequently, it is because so many of these women take up with deadbeat characters, breed illegitimate children, then the men leave them, making them single mothers.

The solution to this? The newly formed Republican Project for Women will assist women with greater planning of their lives. According to our plan, all women between the ages of 18 and 40 will register with their local Republican campaign office, we will then work closely with the clergy and a good Christian Republican male will be chosen for each of them. This will save women the burden of making such poor choices for them and they will each be assured of getting a good, God-fearing male cut from strong Republican cloth and their troubles, and, by extension, society's, will be over with.

Please call or write the President and inform him that you support the Republican Project for Women.

Elmer

Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 05:16:55 pm »

YOU OLD COOTS ARE SOOOOO  G U L L I B L E....................

"LA DONNA E' MOBILE,

QUAL PIUMA AL VENTO......"

RIGOLETTO

By Giuseppe Verdi

Report Spam   Logged

Mitch McBushen

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 08:41:39 pm »

Oh, boy!  We are about to get some more women in the Republican Party, doesn't make any difference if they are old women or young women, just that we'll have boobies!!   Cheesy

I hope you gals all know that I am a distant cousin of George W. Bush and get my privileges in the Republican Party!!!   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 08:45:45 pm »

quote:

pumas, welcome aboard, we sure are glad to have ya.

endquote

I think that the Pumas like us cause they are so attracted to us, they like the fact that we ooze so much raw, undiluted manliness!   Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 08:50:14 pm »

YOU OLD COOTS ARE SOOOOO  G U L L I B L E....................

endquote

I think you meant irresistible, Toots!    Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 12:56:53 am »

All the while they go to the Bohemian Grove and ship in gay **** stars, make mock human sacrifices and worship their owl-god Molech.

Family values my @$$.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:48 am »

Say, are any of you pumas supportive of polygamy?  Cause I am hoping that if John chooses Mitt as his running mate, they might take some steps to make that legal again, like they do with them Mormons. 

A man needs more than one wife on occasion, anyone will tell you that. Yessir, there are times when a second wife can come in handy. 
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 03:54:45 pm »

If the opposite is  true and they advocate polyandry also, I might consider it.......

why not?

A woman needs more than one man on occasion, anyone will tell you that.

Yessir, there are times when more than one man can come in handy. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:58:37 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Chester

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 07:31:44 pm »

Whoa now, listen there, little lady, that's no sort of way for a good God-fearing woman to behave! It's a man's nature to stray.  In a Republican household, a woman is expected to mind her manners, do the cooking and cleaning and stand behind her man.  It's indecent for a woman to do otherwise, and, like my good pal Gerald says, it just so happens that a man is king of his castle in a Republican household.  It's unnatural for men and women to behave otherwise.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: