Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:46:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!  (Read 929 times)
Lars Worthington III

« on: August 25, 2008, 04:33:36 pm »

PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!!!

We in the McCain camp are happy to have your support and happy to have you in the party.

Three things you should know about us right off the bat, though:

1.  No more bashing the rich!  The rich are the backbone of this country and it's high time we rewarded them for all that they have done for us.

2.  Abortion is MURDER!  I know that some of you gals have grown quite fond of your abortions, in the Republican Party, the right to lifers are the foot soldiers are this party and we have to keep them happy. Abortion, and gay marriage are their number one issues.

3.  In the Republican Party, we like our women one of either two ways:  meek and compliant!  A Republican woman knows not to speak up and to stand behind her man.  She walks two steps behind her man and is in agreement with everything he says. We like our women to be good little wives, not Gloria Steinem types.

You keep these three rules in mind and I am sure you will have a happy time in the Republican Party many of us have come to know and love.

Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Colleen Gallion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 01:43:24 am »

Good luck with that!  Most women are too smart to fall for that crap.
Report Spam   Logged

"Our challenges may be new. The instruments with which we meet them may be new. But those values upon which our success depends — honesty and hard work, courage and fair play, tolerance and curiosity, loyalty and patriotism — these things are old. These things are true."  President Obama
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:24:10 pm »

Yeah they will vote for the other Bilderberg candidate cuz he looks good in a suit.

Metrosexual-phile women's criteria...

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 02:25:21 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:46 pm »

I hope you're right, Colleen.  The question is: how many women are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face?
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 04:47:57 pm »

Thank you for the invitation, Lars.

There are a lot of us voting for John McCain, enough for a win in November and more are going
his way.

Even at this site one is not allowed to even hint of NOT following, in ecstasy,  the 'privilege'
of voting for THE ONE without the cult followers questioning your SANITY and calling you names,
especially

R A C I S T......

Of course, in their little minds, it is NOT RACIST for 90% of the AAs to vote for a black man....

I am an immigrant and an old woman and I am convinced that pretty soon they'll start wearing
brown/black shirts.  I thought that in America one had freedom, but it looks like that's only if
you tow the line and vote for the MESSIAH.......

They invade pretty well all kinds of blogs, not just the political ones and they bully and threaten -
some of the threats being especially frightening and reported to the proper authorities.  Go to
some of the PUMA sites sometimes and see for yourself.

Oh, yes, The favourite is Roe vs Wade......I am of the generation that first got the "PILL" and it
was my generation that got them this far.  We have done more than enough for women's causes!

I, a great-grandmother, only have FEMALE descendants and I have taught them well enough that
they know not to have to resort to ABORTION, unless medically necessary.

I am more afraid of THE ONE  reversing Roe vs Wade than John McCain.  After all it was THE ONE
who voted FOR FISA, not John McCain.  That was a decisive moment for me, on top of all the rest.

The bullying and threats haven't stopped, even though they have 'won' - I will not go into that here......

They demand TOTAL SURRENDER.

If they didn't expect a BACKLASH, they were sorely mistaken.......

« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:26:18 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 04:51:48 pm »

It’s Not About Hillary Anymore

August 26, 2008

.......there are the people, women even, who, by using sophistry, disparage Hillary’s supporters, women especially, declaring that by being angry at the way the media and the Obama campaign treats Hillary, we are creating more sexism. Really? What horse pucky is that! Instead, I agree with, Joanne Bamberger who posted this last May on Huffpo:

When someone calls Hillary Clinton a ****, it’s not just about her.It’s about me and my fellow MOMocrats and my sister. It’s about my mother and my aunts and my daughter. It’s about mothers and friends and women who haven’t even become the next generation of leaders, yet.The most famous and infamous TV pundits aren’t reserving their ‘looks are everything’ moments to talk of Hillary’s cleavage or wrinkles. There are no limits. We are all fair game.

And then there’s Hillary herself, who in all the newspapers and TV blips is calling for her supporters to line up behind the presumptive nominee. HIllary’s most devoted supporters are in a double bind: we do not want to see Hillary blamed if Obama is defeated, and we absolutely want to see Obama go down like the Titanic. Our anger is not about Hillary “losing.” This is about a stolen nomination, about the takeover of the Democratic party by the neo-liberals and the so-called progressives who use sexism, misogyny, and ageism with abandon, who belittle and insult blue collar workers and who use accusations of racism against anyone who points out that Hillary actually won the popular vote. In response to CNN’s Roland Martin, TGWwrite:

Why oh why, lectures Roland, can’t Hillary and her supporters put party over “your petty personal issues.” Roland also threw around the word “dumb,” but refused to specify if he was calling Hillary “dumb” or her supporters. And we were just getting used to the term “dead-enders.”But you heard him. Fall in line little wimin! Or in the words of Barack Obama, just ‘get over it.’

If I hadn’t already been a feminist for the past 40 years, this whole primary debacle would be my conversion. Watching how it continues to be open season for shooting down Hillary, many people, not only women but especially women, have moved passed the primary and into a vast and airless realm of unreality. How has my party, the Democratic Party, become so corrupt? They use sexism to demean Hillary and ugly power plays to “defeat” her, as we saw in the RBC decision regarding MI and FL. Some of us are willing to forego our allegiance to the party because IT NO LONGER REPRESENTS US AND OUR VALUES:

Ooops. Somebody isn’t falling in line. In a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll taken after Obama announced his VP pick, 27 percent of Hillary supporters say they’ll vote for McCain, up from 16 percent in late June. “The number of Clinton Democrats who say they would vote for McCain has gone up 11 points since June.”

Using the argument about the Supreme Court judges and Roe v Wade to guilt-trip people into voting for Obama is the height of hypocrisy in a party that has used sexism and misogyny to undermine the very best candidate for women. Do they think women are so issue oriented that we will allow one of our smartest and strongest leaders to be a sacrificial victim on the altar of their agenda and go along with it? For many women, this has gone far beyond Hillary, far beyond the election, far beyond platform politics:

With the brothers Roland Martin and Jack Caffetry lecturing the little wimin about our “petty personal issues,” the numbers of rebellious women can only increase.

For example, read this post by Riverdaughter, which she begins with a quote from Dowd’s Hillary-blaming piece a few weeks back. Dowd wrote, “Hillary Clinton feels no guilt about encouraging her supporters to mess up Barack Obama’s big moment, thus undermining his odds of beating John McCain.” Riverdaughter posts in response to this:

Ladies, putting aside the lie that Hillary is putting us up to this (she has absolutely nothing to do with our movement), is there something familiar about that sentence? Did it strike a bell deep in the corner of your mind where you have stored an unpleasantry? From personal experience, I can say that without exception, I have never met a man who did not behave as if his reason for being was more important than mine. No matter how supportive they were, when push came to shove, it was always my life that more easily sacrificed and compromised. My wishes and aspirations were a little less lofty. My gifts and talents a little less meaningful and worthy of praise. Nothing short of my winning a Nobel Prize, a Pulitzer and a humanitarian award would be acknowledged as sufficient for a life changing decision to go in my favor. Maybe even that wouldn’t be enough. When push comes to shove, where a man lives, what he does with his time, what career he pursues and what dreams he has will always come first. The only power women have in most relationships, ultimately, is the power to walk away from them. That is, if she wants to be judged a person in her own right.

This is strong language, reminiscent of the early days of the women’s movement. But this is how many of us feel. This is no longer about Hillary Clinton for President, although we wish she was our candidate. This is about the Democratic Party’s willingness to abuse an exceptional woman in order to promote a mediocre man.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:53:37 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 04:58:40 pm »

O N   T H I S   D A Y:

On Aug. 26, 1920,

The 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, guaranteeing American women the right to vote,

was certified in effect by Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby.

Suffragettes protesting at the 1920 Republican Convention.
Left to right: Mrs. James Rector, Mary Dubrow, and Alice Paul.

Sign reads:

"No self respecting woman should wish or work for the
success of a party that ignores her self." -

Susan B. Anthony, 1872
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 05:09:50 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 06:40:36 pm »

Unlike the Bilderberg Parties the Constitution Party wants to preserve the 13th and 19th Amendments.

Constitution Party Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SobkISNrY&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Brittany
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 08:05:12 pm »

"PUMAS" are a bunch of spoiled, demented and uneducated people.  Of course, we think you're all racists.  Hillary and Barack have almost identical positions on every issue, what other reason could you have to be against him but the color of his skin?

Be HONEST. 

Oh, and as for calling him, "the one," well, excuse me that he can actually draw a crowd as opposed to stale old John McCain, who could barely get up a checker game among his supporters. 

And don't give me this crap about PUMAs supporting women's rights if you are actually voting for John McCain. McCain is about as anti-women's rights if you can get.  Any WOMAN here who is supporting John McCain is a sellout to her sex and better get out of my face.
Report Spam   Logged

"Silence lays steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and we who walk here, walk alone."
Brittany
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 08:06:36 pm »

You know there are actually 112 guests reading this topic right now? 

Brittany and 112 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hmm, wonder if they are all "PUMAS." 
Report Spam   Logged

"Silence lays steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and we who walk here, walk alone."
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 12:28:43 am »

I would like to welcome the Pumas to the Republican Party, tooi.  We'll make good, God fearing women out of you again and champions for family values.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 12:41:37 am »

What is PUMAS anyway ??
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 01:22:41 am »

It stands for:

Pretty
Unanimous
McCain
Admirers,

Volitzer!  And we in the Republican Party are mighty glad to bring them back to the light of God again.  Yes, we'll make these women upstanding women in line with the law of the lord again. 
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 02:03:40 am »

Okay.   Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 05:12:16 am »

It stands for:

Pretty
Unanimous
McCain
Admirers,

Volitzer!  And we in the Republican Party are mighty glad to bring them back to the light of God again.  Yes, we'll make these women upstanding women in line with the law of the lord again. 

Be careful what you wish for!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: