Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:35:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PUMAS, Welcome to the Republican Party!  (Read 979 times)
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 04:45:20 pm »

This is an appeal to all you disillusioned Clinton supporters out there:  don't vote for Barack Obama, vote for John McCain!

Here's why:

1.  Women love a guy in uniform, well, John McCain has served, Obama has not!
2.  John McCain will keep you safe.  We Republicans know that women tend to get scared a lot easier than men do.  Well, John McCain will keep you one heck of a lot safer than Barack Obama will!
3.  John McCain likes women.  He likes women so much he not only married one of your kind, but two!  He has always had a woman in his life, and he has been damned good to them, too.
4. John McCain is lot less threatening than this Obama fellow is.  He's a seasoned white male, and he will keep things just about the way that they are.  We all know that Obama has promised to change things!  As John McCain has said about these ideas, "that's not change we can believe in."
5. John McCain knows what's best for you.  He should be looked on as a father figure that knows what's best for women. As I have already said, he has served in the military, is accustomed to being obeyed.  You'll come to have a grudging respect for the way the man works as he decides what’s best for you.

There, I hope that I have given not only Clinton supporters, but every woman who reads this, ample reasons to choose Johnny Mac as your next Commander-in-Chief.  He is one of a kind, and there is no one quite like him.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:46:36 pm by Lars Worthington III » Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: