Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:28:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Study acquits sun of climate change

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Study acquits sun of climate change  (Read 1096 times)
Ulric Lyons

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 08:20:14 am »

Any good sceptic will not deny any warming, just the cause of it, you would have known that if you had read enough forums.

There are no well known climatologists with a theory of Natural Variation, at any scale, like why last winter was cold, and why we will get an Indian Summer this Autumn, or any explanation for the LIA.

They cannot explain the past, only model it very poorly, and from my experience, are mostly incompetant at analyzing data, or correlating anything well.

I can honestly say that I have identified the cause of all Natural Variation within the last 8,000yrs, it being the positions of the planets, relative to the Sun. I could take you through a tour of any year and show exactly what is causing every temperature shift at a weekly level. My work has not yet been published, but you are welcome to examine it for youself if you happen to be in England, a child could understand it.

Have you ever read about ancient druids, dressing up as the planets, and moving round in a circle with the sun in the center? they were discussing these exact matters. Kepler monitored the heliocentric positions of the planets at "magnetic angles" particularly, and practised weather astrology for some 20yrs before producing his famous orbital equations, this is how became famous, for predicting the cold winter of 1595. Trust me, this stuff really works, and I have taken it on to a whole new level.

http://www.sunrisecelebration.com/sunrise-blog/?p=135
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: